How to embed plain form in Posts, Pages and Sidebar
After creating the contact form, you surely want to display it on your website. Either on the page, post or in the sidebar.
Displaying the form( Web Form ) on your website is very simple. But how you can embed the code and display your form?
In the following tutorial, I will teach you three different ways of displaying the contact form in different sections of your website i.e. post, page and sidebar. The procedure involves very simple steps. You just need to stay focus.
* Embed the form into your Website’s Page
Follow the following steps.
1. Create your form first.
- First you need to create your contact form. Once you are done, you can embed the code.
- If you have already created the form then feel free to switch to the next step.
Note- As I have already created the contact form so I switched to the second step.
2. Get the embed code, create a page, paste the code and publish.
- Get the embed code from Embed Form section provided in your FormGet dashboard.
Step 1. Click on Embed Form option.
Step 2. Select Embed Full Form option and copy the code for a plain form.
- Create a page on your website and paste the embed code in the Text section.
- Publish the page.
- Visit the page. This is how your form will look like.
* Embed the form into your Post
- If you want to display the same form into your post then just switch to the second step. Otherwise, create a new form.
- Create a post.
- Paste the embed code in the Text section.
- Publish the post.
- Visit your blog page and open the post. This is how the form will appear.
* Embed the form in Sidebar
- Just copy the code and place it in any of the sidebar (where you want to display it). Here, I have copied it into a Secondary widget area.
- Drag and drop a text widget in the sidebar.
- Paste the code and save it.
- This is how the form will appear in sidebar.
I am sure after following the above steps you will easily embed your contact form in any section of your website. If you have any queries or doubts regarding the use of FormGet, you can let me know. I will help you out.