Promote FormGet and stand a chance to earn 35% commission on every registration. Following are the details regarding the Affiliate process for the interested referrals.
How to get Affiliate Link For FormGet?
- After login on the dashboard, go to the Affiliate section from the sidebar.
- Go to Affiliate Settings-> General Settings. Here you can set up your Payout Method.
- Then to get your Affiliate Link, go to Affiliate Settings -> Affiliate Link. Here you’ll get all the product’s Affiliate links i.e., FormGet, MailGet, & MailGet Bolt.
Once you register with us, you are now eligible to promote our products. On every user registration on our website through your link, you’ll stand a chance to earn 35% commission.
Linking and Banners-
You can link to us using text links or banners. Once you have selected a product you want to promote you can then copy and paste the code into your website or blog. Find our creatives here including all banners and text links.
Below is a list of FAQs regarding our Affiliate Program Payment and Earnings:
- How will I know that orders came through my blog or website?
The affiliate links that you generate is tracked by our system, So when a user will purchase an item using your affiliate link, within 60 days, our system will add affiliate commission to your account automatically. Our system will email you once a purchase has made using your affiliate link.
- How much money will I earn through your affiliate program?
You will get 35% recurring commission on every sale you bring to us (Applicable to all membership plans).
- How do I know how much commission I have earned?
You can log in to the dashboard any time for access to real-time reporting, which provides up-to-the-minute information about the commissions you’ve earned every month.
- When will I receive my Affiliate Commissions?
All affiliate payments are processed sent directly to you by the first week of each month for the previous month’s sales, via the Paypal.
- Can I earn commissions on my own purchases?
You will not receive credit when purchasing a membership package through your own affiliate link. You may receive an automatic notification from FormGet to let you know that a sale has taken place, but your affiliate payments will not include this amount.
Affiliate Program – FAQ’s
- What is your Affiliate Program? Our affiliate program financially rewards you for directing customers to our FormGet Custom form building application. When a product is purchased by a customer you refer, we pay you a commission for the sale(s).
- How do I join your Affiliate Program? You can just make registration as a normal user, once your registration gets complete you are eligible to promote our product with your affiliate link.
- How does your Affiliate Program work? Our affiliate program allows you to make money by referring customers to our website. You can do this by placing links, banners, product reviews, or any of the other content we provide you with on your website. Each time you refer a customer to us and that customer makes a purchase, you earn a commission.
- How do I get Paid? You will get paid on every first week of the next month, You will get your sale amount directly in your Paypal account. Once the sale will occur we will contact you for the further payment process.
- Does it cost me anything to become an Affiliate? It’s absolutely free to join our Affiliate Program. There’s no charge to apply and there’s no minimum sales requirement.
- How much can I expect to earn? That’s completely up to you. We can help if you need something specific to promote FormGet your way, but your profit potential completely depends on your sales. Our standard commission rate is 35% of every sale you make.
Also, the commissions are paid out only after they are approved.
Approve: The commissions are approved only when the user is still using our service and has an active account. This is subjected to any our free trial periods or 30 days after the sale has been made.
Disapprove: We disapprove the commission when the referred client’s account is subjected to any refund or violates our terms and conditions.
- Can I promote FormGet on more than one website? Yes, absolutely. You can promote FormGet across one or all of your websites. The more links and content you place on your websites, the more qualified visitors you’re likely to send us — and this should translate into a higher conversion.
- I don’t have a blog or website. Can I still participate in your Affiliate Program? Yes, you can. If you don’t have your own website yet, you should definitely check out our excellent selection of WordPress themes.
- How do I find my Affiliate banners or text links? After being accepted into our program, you can log into our website. Once you log in, follow these steps:
Find the “Become Affiliate” tab. Click on it.
- Where should I place affiliate links on my blog or website? You should place your affiliate links where they’re easy for your visitors to find — your website’s home page, navigation bar, and any other high-traffic areas. By placing the links in easily accessed locations, visitors will be more likely to click on your links and make a purchase. But remember too that we also provide you with articles, reviews, blog posts, and many other marketing tools to make converting your visitors into sales as easy for you as possible.
Affiliate Program – Guidelines
Below is a list of guidelines regarding the FormGet Affiliate Program:
- You need to have Paypal account to receive your funds. No other payment methods are supported at the moment.
- You can NOT use your own affiliate links to purchase any FormGet subscription plan. Doing so will terminate your affiliate account and you will forfeit any potential earnings.
- We do not accept any kind of Coupon based site for promoting our products as an affiliate. Any earnings done through coupon site would not be considered for payment.
- You can not use “FormGet” word in your domain name where you are promoting FormGet because this creates brand conflicts.
- All actions happening in a month are locked 30 days after the sale has been made. This is done to check if the referred client’s account is still active with us and they are using the service. The referred clients should not be subjected to any refunding issue within those 30 days.