Direct Mail is an email marketing solution for Mac users which allows them to create and send personalized emails to their subscribers. The app is designed for freelancers and SMBs.
It includes customizable email templates, image editing, live previews, custom subscription forms, automatic and manual subscriber list segmentation, email tracking, campaign analytics, subscriber activity reporting, and more. A native iOS app also allows users to view campaign statistics on-the-go.
|Platform||Cloud, SaaS, Web, Installed – Mac, Mobile – iOS Native|
|Demo and Training||Live Online, Documentation|
|Category||Email Marketing Software|
- Capterra – 4.7 by 43 people
- G2 Crowd – 4.8 by 2 people
- GetApp – 4.72 by 43 people
|Email Personalization||Built-in Image Editing||Instant Preview|
|Drag & Drop Images||Professional Typography||Infinitely Customizable|
|Email Sign-up Forms||Imports Contacts in a Flash||Smart Targeting|
|Assign Custom Fields||One-Click Unsubscribe||Detailed Subscriber Activity|
|Report Sharing||Bounce & Spam Processing||Live Updating|
|Vanity Tracking URLs||Automation|
Sign up Process
For signup, you just need to verify your email.
Free Trial – With its free trial, you can send up to 150 emails a month completely free.
- 0-500 subscribers – $15/month
- 501-2,500 subscribers – $30/month
- 2,501-5,000 subscribers – $60/month
- 5,001-10,000 subscribers – $100/month
- 10,001-25,000 subscribers – $150/month
- 25,001-50,000 subscribers – $250/month
- Over 50,000 subscribers – Contact the vendor
Apple, Disney, UBISOFT, SAP, VSCO
Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, HubSpot Marketing, HubSpot CRM, Zapier, SharpSpring, Daylite for Mac, PieSync, Microsoft Outlook, Insightly, Retently