Filestack offers powerful APIs that allow you to upload, transform and distribute any file in your app.
It provides your customers the power to easily transform, convert and optimize images or apply beautiful effects and filters to any image.
|Founder Name||Anand Dass, Brett van Zuiden, Liyan Chang, Thomas Georgiou|
|Country||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Platform||Cloud, SaaS, Web|
|Support||Chat, Email, Phone|
|Demo and Training||Documentation|
|Category||Image Processing API, Image Compression API|
Rating & Reviews
- G2 Crowd – 2.5 by 2 people
- GetApp – 4.68 by 28 people
|Borders & effects||Image filters||Image resizing, fit & alignment|
|Watermarks||Images to ASCII||URL screenshots|
|Collage creation||Multiple programming languages||Third party integrations|
Sign up Process
Email, company name and password is mandatory for the signup process.
Free Trial – Using its Free plan, you get freedom for 100 file uploads/month, 1GB bandwidth,10MB max file size, 0.5GB storage at free of cost.
- Start – Pay $49/month for 8000 uploads, 25,000 transformation, 50GB band width, 250MB max file size, 20GB storage.
- Grow – Pay $149/month for 40,000 uploads, 150,000 transformation, 200GB bandwidth, 2GB max file size, 150GB storage.
- Scale – Pay $299/month for 100,000 uploads, 300,000 transformation, 400GB bandwidth, 5GB max file size, 350GB storage.
- Pro – Its cost starts from $499/month, customized features
SendGrid, Zenefits, teachable, TED, Coca-Cola, Monster
Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, GitHub, Evernote, Box, Gmail, Facebook, CloudApp, Egnyte, SkyPrep, Cognito Forms, Assembla, Contentful, HeyOrca