The HubSpot CRM is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses (10-200 employees) that are constrained by spreadsheets but don’t need much of the advanced features of complex enterprise-level CRMs.
HubSpot customer relationship management (CRM) software is built for companies that want to spend less time logging data. It keeps all your contacts in one centralized, customizable database. It manages your pipeline so you can keep deals moving forward. And you can see everything about a lead in one place — no more digging through inboxes to find information. Start using the free HubSpot CRM today. It’s easy to set up and intuitive to use, so you can get back to growing your business.
|Founder Name||Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah|
|Platform||Cloud, SaaS, Web, Mobile – iOS/Android Native|
|Support||Chat, Email, Phone|
|Demo and Training||In Person, Live Online, Webinars, Documentation, Training|
|Category||CRM Software, Form Builder|
- Capterra – 4.5 by 2415 people
- G2 Crowd – 4.3 by 5,347 people
|Calendar/Reminder System||Document Storage||Email Marketing|
|Lead Scoring||Marketing Automation Integration||Contact Insights|
|Deal Tracking||Pipeline management||Company insights|
Sign up Process
For Signup, you just need to verify your email. Further, you can login either by Gmail or Facebook.
Free Trial – Create 1000 forms with its free trial version.
- Free- For business owners and marketers who want to start generating website leads and tracking contact activity — for free. Get Forms, Native forms, Contact activity, Contact management, Contact & company insights, Ad management, Conversations inbox, Team email, Live chat, Conversational bots, Reporting dashboards, etc with this plan.
- Starter- Get this plan just at $35 per month. Its best for developing marketers or marketing teams. Start marketing right with lead capture forms, ads, contact tracking, and email marketing — all in one place. Further, you will get all marketing hub free features, HubSpot branding removed, email marketing, lists, mobile optimization, etc.
- Professional- Get this plan at $560 per month. Best suits for more experienced marketers and growing marketing teams. Run complete inbound marketing campaigns at scale with automation. Further, get all marketing hub starter features, phone support, blog & content creation tools, SEO & content strategy, social media, standard SSL certificate, subdomain availability, marketing automation, video hosting & management, A/B testing, Google Search Console integration, Custom reporting, etc.
- Enterprise- Buy this plan at $2,240 per month. Best suits for advanced marketing teams. Run scalable inbound marketing campaigns, with sophisticated analytics and revenue reporting. Get all marketing hub Professional features, custom event reporting, custom event triggers, predictive lead scoring, single sign-on, content partitioning, CMS membership, email send frequency cap, YouTube integration, etc.
G2 Crowd, ATLASSIAN, purple, vmware, CLASSPASS, WISTIA, SUBARAU, DOORDASH
Supported Form Fields Type
|Single checkbox||Multiple checkboxes||Date picker|
|Dropdown select||Single-line text||Multi-line text|
Salesforce, Google Search Console, YouTube, Gmail, Outlook, Zapier, Zotabox, Gainsight, Ring.io Power Dialer, briX, MadKudu, Quuu, Intercom, Powtoon, Zendesk, Zoom, Slack, Typeform, Cradle, MailChimp, Instagram, WordPress, CallTrackingMartix