“Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment”– Ansel Adams
Only a photographer will understand this. If you are a cameraman having a website for your profession and want to your promote natureshoot & landscapes photography business online then you need to do some serious marketing software.
Flyers, pamphlets, brochures, posters, leaflets etc. are some old school marketing tricks. With the advancement of technology, you can also take its help and move your nature shoot agency to the zenith.
We are introducing MailGet Bolt, which is a responsive email marketing tool. It will help you to create different types of emails & send them to thousands of clients in order to advertise the business.
MailGet Bolt can be used by:
- Nature shoot photographer,
- Landscape cameraman,
- And other lensman clicking nature.
Eye-Catching Emails Of Nature Images:
Create promotional emails about nature shoot agency with the help of 4 main email builder. They are as follows:
- Drag & drop email builder: Send colorful and attractive images in regards to landscape while explaining them with a heading, subheading, images, and link.
- Basic text editor: Send formally written emails with the help of basic text editor.
- Custom code editor: Create emails with the help of HTML code and can copy it from other sources too.
- Theme template: Take advantage of the theme template where you are getting pre-built templates. Just choose among them and edit it according to your need.
If you are getting late for anything, rely completely on drip emails.
Via drip campaign, you can send pre-schedule emails to your potential customers. All you have to do is set the time, date and email which you want to send and you are all set. It is one of the best features of MailGet Bolt.
MailGet Bolt’s Contacts Tab:
Arrange all your contacts in the contact tab of MailGet Bolt. You can either write your contacts by yourself or can also upload the CSV file.
3 main contact list will highlight in the contact tab, which are:
- Suspended list: List of those customers who have unsubscribed you due to their personal reasons.
- Bounce email list: List of those customers who are having an invalid email Id will fall into this list.
- Spam/Complaint list: Those customers who had enough of your services and don’t want to see your emails and in the end, they have kept you in their spam list will fall into this list.
The Ultimate Checklist for:
- Photographer Email Marketing Services
- Email Marketing For Fashion Photographers
- Email Marketing For Cinematographers