We’ve launched our new Automation feature that allows you to engage your customers with little effort. It is an updated version of our existing Drips feature with lots of exciting functionalities.
Automation is so easy to use and makes sure that your subscribers get the right email at the right time.
Since our Drip feature will no longer be available in the service after 20 August 2019, so we want you to migrate your existing drips into Automation. Once you migrate your drip campaign into automation it will be arranged into a well organised Workflow.
Points To Be Noted:
Before converting your drips into automation, please go through the following points-
- Once your drip is migrated to automation then the changes are irreversible.
- If you’ve used the same template multiple times in a single drip then all the stats will be clubbed in a single template stats.
- If you’ve used the same template multiple times in a single drip then all the templates will be clone of a one template in your workflow.
- Only valid drips campaigns will be migrated into automation. Incomplete or incorrect templates will not be migrated to Automation.
- After Migrating your campaigns, don’t forget to resume the Workflow.
Note: We recommend you to create a new automation to get the best results.