5+ Beginner WordPress Themes 2019 (Free and Paid)
Today, we are going to introduce you to the beginner WordPress themes for newcomers. So, anyone who is new to WordPress will find these themes easy. Our handpicked beginner WordPress themes do not give a hard time to anyone as they do not involve the coding part at any step of setting up a website. These themes are designed in such a way that they are very simple and easy to use.
So, when you implement these beginner WordPress themes to your WordPress website then it provides a layout. In this layout, all you have to do is to drag and drop images, then you have to add texts and your website is almost done. Features are already there so, you do not have to look for plugins here and there.
Following are the amazing features of these beginner WordPress themes:
- WooCommerce integration to convert a website into an e-store.
- Unlimited color options to make your website even more expressive.
- SEO friendly to improve visibility on the search engines.
- Responsive to all screen devices.
Beginner WordPress themes are most suitable for blogging companies, industries, startup agencies & other E-Commerce Firms. Also, you can display your services, business logos & taglines etc. Here we are going to introduce 5+ beginner WordPress themes. We hope you find the best suitable theme out of all, for your website creation.
We thought you may like to read:
1. BizWay Simple – Beginner WordPress Theme
BizWay is a very simple and easy to use theme. You can easily customize your website using the features of the BizWay theme. This theme is full of features and some of them are – multiple slides support, background images bonus, etc.
This beautiful and responsive will cost you only $59.
- In this theme, you can add your business logo, the tagline on the boxed slider with images and their description.
- It has 3 column feature area where you can show your services to your visitors.
- This theme also has widgetized footer area where you can add your contact details, social sharing icons and more.
- You can also write blogs and articles to update your customers or visitors.
2. Figero Pro – Beginner WordPress Theme
Figero Pro is a multipurpose theme and can be used in different niches for creating a website. This theme is integrated with WooCommerce which helps to create e-store and then with PayPal integration, receiving and managing payments becomes easy. It also has a 4 feature section area, which you can use to display your services. Moreover, in this theme, you can offer membership plans to your visitors to increase the traffic on your site.
The price of this beginner WordPress Theme is only $59.
- It has a dual parallax effect where images & texts appeared on the left & right side.
- This theme provides the unparalleled features of payment gateways for example PayPal.
- You can customize the slider, feature image, parallax background, and colors, etc.
- In this theme, you can also highlight the fresh journal on the homepage with slider animation effect.
3. WoodBerry – Simplest In Beginner WordPress Themes
This theme is the simplest theme among all the listed beginner WordPress themes. WoodBerry theme has different sections which you can use to make your website more attractive. Some of the sections are – blog section to write blogs or articles & team section to introduce your team members to your visitors.
Adding a cherry to the cake, this theme is integrated with a beautiful text slider.
This theme comes with the developer license and can be used in the different niches like – blogging companies, startup agencies & Other E-Commerce Firms at $59 only.
- You can display your business related images on the full-screen slider.
- This theme is integrated with WooCommerce and allows you to sell your product.
- In this theme, you can also place highly rated products on the homepage using parallax background effects.
- It is a responsive theme for all screen devices. Also, provides unique color patterns to make the website more attractive.
4. Slice – Beginner WordPress Theme
Slice is a beginner WordPress theme and is WooCommerce compatible. Due to this, you will be able to sell products and your customers will be able to pay you via PayPal. Also, this theme has a strong admin panel which let you create custom categories. In addition, it will also help you to place numerous items into the different categories along with their descriptions.
You can buy this beginner WordPress theme at $59 only including all the wonderful features.
- In this theme, you can display many images with the description on the boxed slider on the homepage.
- It has a header customizer which will help you in changing the theme header background, color and menu hover.
- There is a widgetized area in this theme where you can display the social sharing buttons, your contact details and more.
- You will have unlimited color options and 6 types of blog layouts with ad banner space, that means you can display some ad as well.
5. OnePage – WordPress Theme
OnePage is a very simple yet appealing theme. It has up to 4000+ active installations. Moreover, it has a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. This theme has a strong admin panel, this panel will help you in customizing the background, header and even the menu.
All its amazing features and layout is available free of costs.
- You can enhance the look of your website using the editor’s style.
- It has a blog section where you can display all the posts and blogs.
- In this theme, comments are well-organized.
- This theme is multilingual and can be converted into another language using plugins.
6. Woodpecker – WordPress Theme
Woodpecker is an elegant WordPress theme and has all the essential features required to create a website. With this theme you can display a slider on your homepage, you can also add a feature image and more.
This free theme also provides an editor’s menu with the help of which you can enhance your website’s look.
With 200+ active installations and 5 out of 5 rating, this theme will cost you zero amount, as it is available free of costs.
- This theme has a full-width slider where you can add images with descriptions.
- You can add the feature image on your website.
- In this theme, comments are organized in a threaded way.
- It has a strong theme options panel which will help you in customizing the background, header, menu, etc.
These are the 5+ beginner WordPress themes for you. Now, you are all set to create your website using WordPress. We are very much sure that these themes won’t give you a hard time and using them will be a treat for you.
We hope till now you have found your best match.
Don’t forget to comment!