Using FormGet Dropbox Integration, you can upload files that get submitted to your forms by users.
To upload documents or files into Dropbox –
- Activate the file uploading extension along with Dropbox extension, so that you can easily upload files to Dropbox folder.
Steps To Integrate Dropbox File Extension With Your Forms –
- Add a file upload field in the form.
- Integrate Dropbox account with your FormGet account and map upload field of form with the folder in the Dropbox.
- This will allow the file uploads to get stored at one place and will also work as a backup for your incoming upload files.
Benefits Of Dropbox Integration With FormGet-
- Can upload all type of files say images, docs, resumes, etc.
- Stored documents are accessible to the entire team.
- Can organize resumes & other job applications in the a separate Dropbox folder.
- Track down your all files and documents within dropbox account and FormGet as well.
In this way, file upload management can be achieved using Dropbox integration.