5+ WordPress Photoblog Themes 2019 (Free and Paid)
Someone rightly said,”photography is like catching a moment which is passing and true at the same time”. Keeping these lines in mind, today we are here with 5+ WordPress photoblog themes. These themes will help you in creating a fully professional photography website.
A photographer is a person who captures the passing moment in a form of art in his camera, then display it in a beautiful picture or image. If you already hitched your photography services online than it’s cool!
Further, anyone can click a good picture but very few can represent their clicks the best way on the website. Because to showcase your photography you need a different and expressive layout. This layout comes with sliders where you can showcase your best pictures to treat the visitors. Then, there are also galleries, blog section where you upload images and share stories. On these specific photography layouts, you find video section where you can upload or embed the video.
Now, we are here with such perfect photoblog WordPress themes which have got a perfect layout to build your photoblog.
These photoblog themes will help you in engaging your customers by providing features like – different sliders, various color schemes, blog section to write blogs, etc.
We thought you may also like to read some other blogs :
1. Real Photography – Photo Blog WordPress Theme
This photo blog WordPress theme is simple and easily customizable. Anyone can use this theme for creating websites like – cameraman’s, freelancer photographers, etc. It has many features out of which the most important is its masonry layout.
Masonry layout is a style in which you can customize all the styling and sizing of items. You can easily handle this masonry layout by your CSS.
This modern design photoblog WordPress theme cost you $59 and is 100% responsive to all screen devices.
Key Features –
- In real photography theme, you will have a thumbnail slider, where you can add images and some descriptive text related to them.
- It has a blog section area where you can share your photography tips, experience and your some photos.
- You can disable the copy/paste or save image options so that no one can copy the images from your website.
- With this theme, you can add a toggle menu which makes it easier for a customer to navigate your website.
2. Photography Desire – Best in WordPress Photoblog Themes
Photography is the best in WordPress Photoblog Themes. This theme can be used by the people who are photographers, cameraman, freelancer photographers, etc and want to create a website. This theme is specially designed for photography purpose and comes with a full-page slider and other features.
Some of the features are – gallery section to upload the photos, blog section to write blogs, articles, and more.
The cost price of photoblog WordPress theme is $59 only along with its all features.
Key Features –
- This theme comes with the unique and beautiful set of 12 colors.
- It has a full-page contact page, which your customers can fill with their details and contact you easily.
- You can display more than two services of your work, which you offers on your website.
- Also, you can showcase your finest pictures in the portfolio section of your website.
3. Snapcase – Photoblog WordPress Theme
Snapcase is specifically designed to display photos with captions on the website. It doesn’t matter whether you are professional or not, you can still showcase your photos with captions beautifully. This theme is highly responsive and retina ready for all screen devices, also, it is compatible with all the major browsers as well.
With a regular license, 6 months time this photoblog theme will cost $44. But if you extend the support for a year then the price of Snapcase is $56.
Key Features –
- This theme has 6 different background patterns, you can choose any of them for your website.
- You can use the number of widgets in the footer and header area as Snapcase will automatically embrace it to make it look beautiful.
- It is a multilingual theme and can be changed into another language using WPML plugins.
- In this theme, you can display the social sharing icons below every image.
4. Photoblog – Photoblog WordPress Theme
Photography WordPress theme is a simple design with many styles to exhibit on your website. This is a premium theme and costs very less as compared to all the stylish layouts it is providing. The stylish layout of this theme contains full-screen layout and right sidebar, blog layout with grid & masonry style and a lot more.
The price of this amazing photo blog WordPress theme is only $39 with 24*7 free support forum.
Key Features –
- This theme has two custom layouts full-width and right sidebar, you can use any of them and change them accordingly.
- In this theme, you will find 4 type of blogs layouts like – masonry, grid, Standard with right sidebar, and standard fullwidth.
- You can use any of the templates out of 9 different templates.
- It has a contact page for your clients to contact you by filing that form. And also, this theme is integrated with Google Map services.
5. Ink – Photoblog WordPress Theme
Ink WordPress theme is a theme using which you can create a website where you can share the stories with all the readers, viewers or your followers. It has a live theme customizer, which will help you in changing the appearance of your website.
Also, this theme is minimalist and clutter-free which has put its complete light on the blogs and featured stories.
Along with all its feature, this theme will costs you $55 with 6 months support and regular license. Also if you need to extend the support you can buy the theme at $71.13 saving $21.50.
Key Features –
- This theme has a stag customs sidebars plugin which helps you in adding a button to the widgets area for creating a sidebar anywhere on the website.
- In this theme, you have the option to choose between 9 layouts for your blog or homepage.
- For your website, you can create as many widgetized pages with custom layouts using 4 custom section widgets.
- It can be integrated with plugins to stop the users from reading your restricted content. Also, you can ask for paid membership if they want to read the whole content.
6. PhotoBlogster – Free in WordPress Photoblog Themes
This theme is specially designed for photography, portfolios and photography blogs. It is a very simple and an easy to use theme. In addition, this theme offers a lot of features like – featured images, footer widgets, grid layout, sticky post, well-organized comments, etc.
With more then 3000+ installations and a 5-star rating, this theme is available free of cost.
Key Features –
- You can write blogs in the blog section related to your work.
- It has customized header, colors, and background, you can use them according to your websites suitability.
- This theme is also SEO optimized for search engines like bling and Google.
- It is highly responsive and compatible with all latest browsers.
In brief, we can say that a photograph is an instant of life captured for eternity. People who are behind that should give a hike to their business using these WordPress photoblog themes. All the listed themes have different fine points which make all these themes a bit unique.
We hope you find the best photo blog WordPress theme for your website. And yes, Don’t forget to comment!