Have you tried every possible way of sending bulk emails but didn’t succeed in doing so? And are you looking for free or cheap SMTP relay services for bulk emailing?
Then this is the right place to be. In this blog, we will talk about the best SMTP relay services that help in achieving higher deliverability rates.
But why do we need an SMTP relay service? So the answer to this question is, using an SMTP relay service to send email relieves you from the stress of dealing with a repetition of email delivery issues, from IP address blacklisting to reputation problems that cause messages to silently go to the junk folder.
So to ease all these problems we have listed down some of the best SMTP relay services for you compared on the basis of price and other features.
|Services||Basic Plan||In-Built SMTP||Feature Access||No. of Emails|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/m||✔||Unlimited||Unlimited|
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Cheapest Bulk Email Service
“Pabbly Email Marketing is the best online marketing software available in the market that provides unlimited access to all the features even with the lowest pricing plan.”
The topmost service on this list is Pabbly Email Marketing as this is one of the best bulk emailing software. This service has its own in-built SMTP server as well as offers you to connect as many external SMTPs as you want. You can send bulk emails through several SMTPs by dividing the emails between the servers as per percentage or flat and get the delivery rate of 98%.
With this software, you get many different other features as well, such as automatic follow up emails, lead capture tool, import emails and the list is vast. Another plus point of choosing Pabbly Email Marketing is that you get unlimited access to all the features even with the lowest pricing plan.
- MX Cleaner – With this tool you can maintain a clean and genuine contact list by cleaning away the bad or invalid contacts.
- SMTP Routing – Send bulk emails either through its in-built SMTP or connect your own multiple SMTP servers without getting blocked.
- Autoresponders – Send customized automatic welcome emails to new customers.
- Marketing Automation – Create workflows for your business and send automatic responses according to the customers’ activities.
- Drag & Drop Builder – Create stunning e-newsletters with its drag and drop builder or choose from the pre-designed templates.
- Analytics Reports – This feature keeps you updated about the performance of each campaign like clicks on each email, open rates, bounce rates, etc.
- 24X7 Support – You get 24X7 customer support with Pabbly Email Marketing whenever you need it.
- Forever Free – You can send 12,000 emails per month to 1,100 subscribers absolutely free.
- Rookie – In this plan, you have to pay $29/m to send unlimited emails to 5,000 subscribers per month.
- Pro – This is their most popular plan. You get to send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers per month at the cost of $49/m.
- Advance – Advance plan offers you to send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers per month at the cost of $99/m.
For higher needs please contact the seller.
2. Sendinblue – Bulk Email Software
This service is another good option for bulk emailing at cheap prices. Sendinblue SMTP allows you to check the history of sent emails, opens, clicks, bounce and other information. It also offers other features such as list segmentation, high volume email sending, creating customized emails and much more.
- Template Creation – Either create your own email designs or choose from the existing ones to send to your customers.
- Email Tracking – Get analyzed reports on all of your campaigns ie, its clicks, open rates, bounce, etc.
- List Segmentation – Manage and filter all the contacts by removing invalid or fake email addresses.
- SMS Marketing – With this feature, you can directly contact with your customers which is very helpful for the business owners.
Sendinblue offers five plans with different benefits.
- Free – In this plan, you can send 300 emails every day to unlimited contacts completely free of cost.
- Lite – Lite plan offers you to send 40,000 emails per month at the cost of $25/m.
- Essential – This plan offers you to send 60000 emails every month. It includes all lite features at the cost of $39/m.
- Premium – This plan allows you to send 120,000 emails at the cost of $66/m. With multi-user access and other features.
- Enterprise – The Enterprise plan is for more advanced needs and you can contact their experts to get your customized pricing.
3. Pepipost – Bulk Email Marketing Service
Pepipost is a creative email marketing software that provides smart services for your online business. It is designed to raise your email marketing by getting your emails delivered to your recipients’ inbox and not in the spam folder. Pepipost also offers email monitoring, spam blocker, whitelisting or blacklisting of contacts and much more.
- SMTP – Connect external SMTPs to send bulk emails and get high deliverability rates.
- Data Security – It provides the utmost security and its servers are located at safe data centers. So that you don’t have to worry about it.
- Bounce Forwarding – Through this feature, you get the notification on a bounce email and you can retry sending the email to your customer. You don’t have to worry about bounced emails anymore.
- For $17.5/m you can send 150,000 emails per month
- To send 400,000 emails per month you have to pay $59.5/m
- At $101.5/m you can send 600,000 emails per month.
For higher needs, you can check their website.
4. SendPulse – Best Bulk Email Software
SendPulse is one of the best SMTP relay services. It offers many digital marketing tools to increase your business such as mailing list management, reports on your email campaigns, A/B testing tool and the list can go on. It also offers multiple communication channels to connect with your customers like email, Facebook, SMS, etc. All these features are available at very pocket-friendly prices.
- Communication Channels – Build a relationship with your customers by connecting on multiple channels like email, SMS, Viber, Facebook, etc.
- Email Editor – It offers you so many pre-designed email templates for your campaigns or you also design your own e-newsletters.
- Trigger Emails – This feature allows you to send pre-scheduled emails that get delivered automatically in customers’ inbox.
- Mobile-Friendly – Manage your email campaigns, connect with the customers, analyze statistics anytime and from anywhere through your mobile.
- At just $6.4/m you get 500-1000 subscribers
- For $9.6/m you get 1000-1500 subscribers
- You can get 1500-2000 subscribers at just $12.8/m
For more advanced needs you can visit their website.
5. Mailjet – Cheap SMTP Server
Mailjet is a strong email service provider through which you can send up to 15M emails/hour through its email API even during peak sending time. It also offers several other features such as email builder, mailing list management, subscriber management, A/B testing, etc at a budget-friendly price.
- Contact Management – Customize and manage your contact lists on the basis of different categories like name, cities, date, etc.
- SMTP Relay – It offers its in-built SMTP server to send bulk emails.
- Email API – Through this feature integrate its email API to your service or website and start sending emails to your customers.
- Email Tracking – Get a detailed report on every email campaign’s performance, its clicks, open rates, bounce, etc.
- Free – Send 200 emails per day and 6,000 emails per month absolutely free.
- Basic – Send 30,000 emails per month at a price of $9.65/m.
- Premium – This plan offers extra features such as list management, A/B testing, etc. At the cost of $20.95/m send 30,000 emails per month.
- Enterprise – For higher needs contact the vendor.
Finally, In this blog, we discussed the best SMTP relay services along with their features and pricing plans. Surely, now you can choose the right service for your business according to your needs and budget.
For further queries or suggestions, please write to us.