5+ Blog Magazine WordPress Themes 2019 (Free and Paid)
Blog magazines are on trend! And WordPress repository is overflowing with the wide range of Blog Magazine WordPress Themes!
Blog Magazine WordPress Themes provide the ready-made template having the compilation of lead capture plugins, clean blog templates, full-width sliders with unlimited animation effects, inbuilt SEO, widgetized sections and many inexplicable features.
However, choosing the dazzling one out of the ocean of blog magazine WordPress themes is like looking for a needle in the haystack.
Sounds pretty crazy, right?
The nook and cranny of every blog magazine WordPress themes are hard to find.
But not impossible!
Because here we’ve shortlisted 5+ Blog Magazine WordPress Themes (Free and Paid) for you.
Let’s read on to dive deeper!
Sift through some premium themes too!
- WordPress Themes For Question Answer
- AdSense WordPress Themes
- Booking WordPress Themes
- Newspaper WordPress Themes
1. BlogSpring – Magazine Style WordPress Blogging Theme
If your focus is on media and want to make a blog magazine website for news, fashion, technology, lifestyle and gossip then Blogspring theme will be a solid choice for you.
BlogSpring allows you to showcase either posts or a fixed page template at the homepage of your website. Your visitors will get the glimpse of the latest talk of the town as soon as they land on your homepage. You just have to enable latest posts option from the backend.
Further, Blogspring supports animations based on CSS3 which let you create a myriad of animation effects on your website layout.
Quotations of BlogSpring – Blog Magazine WordPress Themes
Get BlogSpring at $70 with 30 days money back guarantee (you won’t be stuck with your purchase!)
- You can display menus at two locations of your website i.e. at footer and main menu.
- It supports three page templates i.e. blog, full-width and contact page.
- BlogSpring allows to set background image at the homepage of your blog magazine website.
- You can share the contact number at the header section of the homepage.
2. MyBlog – Personal Blog WordPress Theme
MyBlog is a WordPress theme specialized in daily blogging, latest news magazine, and personal life websites.
The template comes with boxed slider where you can add maximum six images for your blog magazine website. The slider has heading to display business tagline, subheading for short description and button to navigate visitors on any desired page of your website.
There are multiple personalization options in this template like font awesome icons at the 4 column service section. MyBlog is seamlessly intuitive with amazing overlay effects at its homepage.
Quotations of MyBlog – Blog Magazine WordPress Themes
You can buy this template at $79.
- It has team members area to showcase your best bloggers.
- It supports individual page customization so that you can select different layouts for each page template.
- It provides you 7 colour schemes for providing the most suitable layout to your website.
3. ReThink V2 – WordPress Review Theme
The template ReThink V2 is a perfect match for product review magazines. One of the best features of this theme is that you can launch your own affiliate business by showcasing the unbiased and honest reviews of third-party products on your website.
ReThink V2 allows sharing the reviewer bio on your website with the ratings. It gives the genuine viewpoint to your review magazine.
Additionally, the template is integrated with InfoBar plugin that displays the ‘notification bar’ and ‘call to action’ button at the top of the header. It reflects the latest announcements to your visitors in gist! However, you can enable or disable this feature according to your need.
Quotations of ReThink v2 – WordPress Review Theme
Grab ReThink V2 at $59 with 30 days refund (Be 100% happy with your purchase!)
- It comes with link cloaking feature – Bitly, which hides the affiliate code so that your visitors will not be aware of your affiliate link and you can easily protect your market commision.
- The sidebar of the template is completely widgetized, where you can can put Facebook like box widget, best rated reviews, recent posts and videos.
- It is providing 16 banners which are fully customizable according to your requirement.
4. TravelLover – Travel Blog WordPress Theme
TravelLover is an incredible WordPress theme designed for travel websites and blogs. It is integrated with Ink Leads Capture Pro Plugin to catch leads of potential clients. You can send emails about new traveling packages and best destinations to these potential leads.
One of the interesting features of TravelLover is that you can earn commission through Google Adsense or any third party banners, by promoting them from the header area of your website.
TravelLover supports unlimited widgets for the HTML headers and footers as it is integrated with Toscho’s Magic Widgets tool kit. You can showcase widgets as recent visiting blogs, social sharing icons, latest journals by simple dragging and dropping.
Quotations of TravelLover – Blog Magazine WordPress Themes
You can buy this template for $79.
- You can set maximum 4 images at the homepage slider.
- It has 8-different color schemes so that you can choose best suitable template.
- You can add unlimited number of drop down menus with the template.
5. Elite Lite – Free Blog Magazine WordPress Themes
The template Elite Lite is simple yet powerful WordPress theme that goes well with all the niche. You can create the full width page without the sidebar with this theme.
It has a flat and clean layout which can be used to create personal blog magazine websites. It supports 4 column footer area which can be used to share contact details, blog categories, social icons and recent posts.
Quotations of MyBlog – Blog Magazine WordPress Themes
You can download this template from the official WordPress website.
- It has complete widgetized sidebar.
- Elite Lite has custom menu option, so that you can customize your menus according to your need.
- You can easily create gallery and showcase beautiful images in it by selecting Gallery Template.
6. Golden Eagle Lite – Blog Magazine WordPress Themes
This template is not the niche specific WordPress theme. It has the simple full-width slider where you can display maximum 2 images of your blog magazine website. Also, it has hover effect at its four-column feature area which makes your website more interactive.
The Golden Eagle Lite is SEO optimized and will get to go without going techy.
Quotations of Golden Eagle Lite – Blog Magazine WordPress Themes
You can download Golden Eagle Lite template from the WordPress official website.
- It has powerful theme option panel to tweak logos, intro texts and background.
- It supports 6 widgetized area (2 in the sidebar and 4 in the footer)
- Golden Eagle Lite is compatible with all major browsers.
Wrapping it up!
We hope this article has helped you to find the best suitable Blog Magazine WordPress Themes for your website.
What questions do you have about starting your own magazine website?
Let us know in the comments below!