5 Rating WordPress Themes 2019 (Free and Paid)
Rating is one of the important aspects that customers consider when they are looking for a product over the web.
Visitors will always select that item which has got high ratings from the users. (Because it seems to be more trustworthy!!)
So, if you also wanna allow users to post reviews and ratings for the product on your website, then you’ll need rating WordPress themes.
WordPress rating themes will help consumers to find the best quality product by displaying rich snippets on SERP and beautifully showcases your items with “Stars” and percentile ratings.
In view of that, we’ve arranged this rundown of the best rating themes for WordPress.
Well, the possibilities are high that you’ll discover a perfect rating WordPress theme that fulfills your requirements underneath.
You might be searching for the following WordPress themes –
1. Rethink V2 – Responsive WordPress Review Theme
Rethink V2 is a product review and rating WordPress theme. You can use this theme if you want to create a simple website that allows people to rate the items and post their reviews on the products.
At the homepage, there is a specific area to showcase featured reviews along with stars ratings. Moreover, you can also place featured product categories rating on the sidebar widgetized section.
Buy this theme from inkthemes.com at $59. In the package, you’ll get lifetime usage of the item and regular product updates.
- Infobar plugin integrated to display notification bar on the top of the website. You can use it to build leads as well.
- Customizable ad banners of different shapes and sizes. So you can advertise your clients’ products on your website and earn some bucks.
- Sidebar widgetized area. Here you can place a search bar, social icons, featured products and videos etc.
2. FlyingNews – Responsive Magazine Theme
FlyingNews WordPress theme is specially designed to create an e-magazine website. There is an option to add an evaluation system which supports stars and percentile rating system. So, you can allow your visitors to rate the movies, news, products and all that.
This theme can also be used to create e-shop via WooCommerce plugin so that you can also sell products from there.
To purchase this rating WordPress theme from themeforest.net, you’ll have to pay around $26.
- Pinterest style blog and newspaper theme with grid layouts with mouse hover effects.
- Flexibility to add HTML, CSS shortcode to customize the menu of the theme.
- Customizable page templates for 404 page, blog, portfolio and contact page.
- The theme comes with 30+ theme colors and patterns to make the template more beautiful.
- Beautifully designed Flickr sidebar and footer widget.
3. Gauge: Multi-Purpose Review Theme
It one of the most powerful and widely used WordPress theme that provides a pervasive review and rating system for any kind of content such as games, movies, food etc.
The theme supports schema markup and rich snippets. So, you can see the ratings of your products on the search engine result page.
This theme cost you $59 only, includes 6 months support.
- The theme allows front-end posting, so your users can post their ratings in real time.
- BuddyPress and BBPress integration for a great social network.
- It has an AJAX filter which lets you move on a different page without a longer loading time.
- Specific space for ad posting on the sidebar. So, you can also advertise products of your clients on your website.
- You are allowed to create unlimited sidebars and place on the desired pages.
- It is WooCommerce integrated so that you can create a marketplace on your website.
4. The Review: Multi-Purpose Review & Magazine Theme
The Review WordPress theme can be used as multipurpose review theme but specifically, it is best to create a magazine website.
Each item featured on the site can be reviewed by both users and admin. This theme also supports rich snippets which display the ratings on SERP.
You can buy this theme from themeforest.net at a cost of $59.
- This theme has hub page which displays the information and images of the item or it can be used to display the reviews of the product.
- It gives you the facility to add child theme so that any modification did not overwrite the main theme.
- This theme comes with social login plugin so that your users can directly login via Facebook, Google+ etc.
- 400+ font icon by Font Awesome, you can use it anywhere on the website.
- Completely SEO optimized. Auto corrects H-tags, loads main content before secondary content.
5. ReviewZine – Free Rating WordPress Theme
ReviewZine is a freemium review WordPress theme specifically crafted for newspaper, magazine, fashion blogs and so on. It is built with Bootstrap so it is completely responsive on all devices.
You can allow visitors to post their reviews on the items on your site. Further, you can also translate the content of the theme into any language.
This is free of cost. Download it from WordPress.org.
- Google AdSense banner area on the top right and in the sidebar widget of the theme.
- Flexibility to filter the categories of the post.
- Featured image in boxed layout gives your website an attractive look.
- The theme has a live customizer so that you can personalize the theme without any hefty codings.
Finally, this was our collection of the top 5 rating WordPress themes. We’ve listed both free and premium themes.
We hope that you have found the best fit rating WordPress theme to create your own website.
The above-listed themes will hardly take 10 minutes to get started with your website. Moreover, they all are fully SEO optimized so they also help you to get higher rankings on SERP.
What are your favorite Rating WordPress Themes?
Let us know in the comment section.
Thanks For Reading!