5+ Model Agency WordPress Themes 2019 (Free and Paid)
“Opt for the best model agency WordPress themes & take your fashion industry to a next level.“
If you want to take your fashion/model agency website to a new level then you must try WordPress model agency themes. All of them come with unique features & customization tweaks.
These WordPress themes can be used by professional fashion photographers, model agencies etc. So, they can also take part in this age of high competition & increase their growth’s chances.
Due to the unique gallery features of these themes, you can easily showcase the photos of the shoots. So the production houses will easily make their mind to work with you & yes, that’s a big opportunity.
So just try them out & explore the new possibilities for your business.
You can also read more blogs containing WordPress themes:
Now, let’s dive in together!
1. Andrina: Model Agency WordPress Theme for Fashion Businesses
If you are looking for WordPress theme that can help you in making a fashion-oriented website for model agencies then Andrina is a good option. It is one of the best in model agency WordPress themes.
Pricing of Andrina: WordPress Themes
- Its standard plan charges $59 (One-time payment) with lifetime access & support.
- To access 3500+ WordPress themes & 19 plugins, you’ve to pay $49/m for email & forum support.
- And if you want to access the above plan just at a lesser price, then you can subscribe it at $240/yr ($20/m) which is way too affordable. Also, you can use them on multiple domains.
Features of Andrina: WordPress Themes
- Through it contact page, you can receive the details of the people who have tried of contacting you.
- Via its WooCommerce feature, you can put the fashion products of your site on sale.
- Also, you can feature any of your videos in the 4 column footer area which can truly describe the quality of your business.
2. PhotoMaker: Model Agency WordPress Themes for Photographers
There are some model agencies which have the photographers for their supermodels. So for them, this model agency WordPress theme is best. Through it, they can create a professional WordPress site specifically for the shoots of supermodels & the agency with whom they work.
Pricing of PhotoMaker: WordPress Theme
- At $59, you can use this theme for the lifetime without any hindrance.
- For 3500+ WordPress Themes & 19 plugins, you can pay $49 per month for multiple domain facilities.
- If you want the exact amount of themes & plugins at a cheaper price then you can purchase them at $240/year (which is roughly $20/month).
Features of PhotoMaker: WordPress Theme
- With its 12 color schemes, you can create a model agency WordPress site for photographers with way too creativity.
- For photography, food & interior businesses, you can use this WordPress theme.
- Apart from it, you can showcase the blog posts in 6 formats: gallery, image, standard, quote, link & video.
3. Real Photography: Classic WordPress Theme for Professional Photographers
Real Photography is a classic WordPress model agency theme for professional photographers. Through this theme, the photographers of model agencies can showcase their photos in a magnificent manner.
Pricing of Real Photography: WordPress Theme
- It has a standard plan of $59 as a one-time payment with unlimited access.
- To purchase more (3500+) themes & plugins in addition, you can do it by subscribing it for $49/mo.
- Fo cheaper service, they also have another plan of $240 per year ($20 on monthly basis) with 3500+ WordPress themes & 19 plugins.
Features of Real Photography: WordPress Theme
- Its attractive homepage slider view can easily make your WordPress site effective for displaying photos of models.
- It has a feature of frontpage which can either be turned on or off according to your needs.
- You can add the social icons on both the header as well as the footer section.
4. Business Grow: Multipurpose Paid WordPress Theme
Business Grow is a multipurpose WordPress theme & also best in the market. That’s why we’ve mentioned it in this list of 5+ model agency WordPress themes. Its full-width slider gallery of homepage enlightens the quality of the photos in a much better way.
Pricing of Business Grow: WordPress Theme
- Its basic plan is of $59 for the lifetime. With it, you can also get the customization of the theme according to your needs.
- For 19 WordPress plugins & 3500+ themes, $49/m is the charge with regular updates.
- And for its more affordable service, you can purchase it by $240 on the yearly basis which means $20 per month will be a rough charge.
Features of Business Grow: WordPress Theme
- You can add the location of your agency by showing it via Google maps on the homepage.
- Also, you can add the shortcode for limitless service boxes on homepage area.
- It is integrated with a Wookmark plugin for the alignment of gallery images & proper transition effects.
5. One Page: Free Multipurpose WordPress Theme
One page is free WordPress theme which can be used for multiple uses. That’s why it is mentioned in the list of WordPress model agency themes. It is easy to use & customize according to any kind of business site.
Pricing of One Page: WordPress Theme
- One Page a free WordPress theme.
Features of One Page: WordPress Theme
- It is a clutter-free theme for WordPress which will help you in designing any kind of business site.
- You can assign the categories to the blog post under different archives in order to make it easy for visitors to filter the blog according to their need.
- Through the threaded comments, you can display the conversations of the people under a blog.
6. fFashion: Free Model Agency WordPress Theme
fFashion is a unique lightweight WordPress theme. It is fully responsive & gives same browsing experience on every device. Also, it is equipped with certain features are highly optimized and gives a fast interface to the final website users.
Pricing of fFashion: WordPress Theme
- This WordPress theme is completely free of cost.
Features of fFashion: WordPress Theme
- This theme is compatible with many browsers & thus becomes the first choice for every type of customer.
- Its options panel will help you in easy customization of each feature.
- You can add the search icon on the top of the header section through which people can find info on your site easily.
So above are 5+ model agency WordPress themes which you must count on. Some of them are paid while others are paid. And yes! you easily transform your fashion business to a next level by using them.
The content of all of the sites is easily translatable into any language. So you don’t have to worry about losing the international production houses. All you have to do is to try these WordPress model agency themes & expand your online presence.
For any suggestions & queries, just comment below & we’ll reach to you soon!
After all, we’d love to help the upcoming best model agencies & their photographers!