Booking WordPress Plugins are extremely powerful and effective digital appointment booking solution for your business
If you want to allow your clients to book an appointment or check availability directly from your WordPress site.
Then, it is necessary to use a booking WordPress plugins on your website whether you have a hotel, medical clinic or hair salon business.
In this article, we will discuss some of the best booking WordPress plugins that will help too –
Easily collect online appointments or booking for your online business
Let’s take a look at some of the best Booking WordPress Plugins –
1. Ink Appointment – WordPress Booking Plugin
The Ink Appointment is a comprehensive online appointment booking system. This plugin provides an easy interface to your customers to book appointments directly from the website. Its flexible functionality suits for every business niche.
It is very easy to embed appointment booking scheduler on your WordPress site. All you have to do is to create the service slots with desired timings and dates. Then a form will generate that contains booking scheduler too.
- Ink Appointment supports PayPal payment service which will make easy for you to collect online payments for your offered services.
- Multiple currency option is available in this WordPress plugin.
- Automatic reminder emails for appointment will be sent to the clients and admin.
- Track records of customer’s booking details.
- Spam-FREE and compatible with any WordPress theme.
You can get this WordPress plugin at just $97 in that you’ll have the UNLIMITED license, lifetime support, instant product access, plugin documentation etc.
2. Booking Calendar – WordPress Online Booking Plugin
This WordPress booking calendar plugin will help your website visitors to check availability or make the reservation for a specific time-period.
You can configure different settings according to your business workflows and customize the form and calendar for the best fit to your site design.
- Multi-user functionality
- Supports multiple languages
- The responsive front-end design
- Customizable form & calendar
- Email notifications
It has various plans according to the included features. Its lowest plan cost you $59.25 and its high plan costs $674.25.
For more plans kindly visit their site by hitting the button below.
3. HubSpot Meetings – HubSpot Free WordPress plugin
With HubSpot Meetings, you can set your availability and get a shareable link that syncs with your Google or Outlook calendar and lets leads pick a time that works for everyone. This way, you avoid all the back-and-forth emails that are usually required to book a meeting.
HubSpot Meetings is available in HubSpot’s all-in-one CRM, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service platform with 300+ product integrations. HubSpot’s free WordPress plugin brings powerful, easy-to-use contact management, appointment scheduling, email marketing, ads management, live chat & bots, forms, analytics and much more to WordPress.
- HubSpot Meetings syncs to Google or Office 365 calendar, so prospects can always see your most up-to-date availability.
- You can send group meeting links to allow prospects to schedule time with more than one person in your organization.
- You can embed meeting links on your site to allow visitors to book time with your team.
- As prospects schedule meetings, HubSpot automatically creates records for new people in the CRM.
You can get this WordPress plugin for free ($0) as part of HubSpot’s 100% free forever CRM.
4. Sagenda – Booking Calendar For WordPress
Sagenda is online scheduling software that helps your clients fix appointments and meetings with you online. It can be used for free with unlimited numbers of customers and reservations!
The best is that Sagenda doesn’t display ads, even on the free plan.
- WordPress integration via plugin and shortcode.
- Online payment via PayPal payment gateway (Following cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club, EnRoute…).
- Email notifications and reminders.
- SMS notifications and reminders.
- Excel export or your schedule.
- Color customization.
- Free support.
You can really use this WordPress plugin for free. You only pay for the additional module such as sending SMS notifications & reminders or if you want your customers to pay online for your bookings.
5. Hotel Booking Plugin by MotoPress
With this WordPress booking plugin, you can effortlessly manage your online rental business right from one dashboard. Unlimited number of accommodations, user-friendly, intuitive interface, and easily managed reservation settings make Hotel Booking plugin a universal tool for all managers of hotels, hostels, B&B, resorts, etc.
- Flexible booking rules
- Real-time search availability form
- Custom rates and variable pricing
- Extra services
- Booking multiple accommodations
- iCal synchronization with external OTAs
- Online and offline payments (PayPal, 2Checkout, Braintree, Stripe,
- Different booking confirmation modes
- Email notifications
- Taxes & fees
- and many more other useful features to lead a full-fledged hotel managing activity.
To get Hotel Booking plugin with a single license, you have to pay $79; unlimited license costs $199.
6. Wp Dev Art – WordPress Booking Calendar Plugin
Wp Dev Art is one of the powerful and handy WordPress booking plugin with payment. This plugin is very easy to use and install and compatible with all WordPress versions.
It offers to create unlimited booking calendars and forms of different varieties and they are customizable too.
- Effective payment system
- Discount options
- Editable reservations
- Fully responsive designs
- Supports various popular WordPress themes.
It has 3 pricing plans –
- $80 – For personal license
- $150 – For business license
- $200 – For developer license
7. Team Booking – WordPress booking system
This WordPress booking plugin is fully synchronized with Google calendar and use it for scheduling availability and it is gracefully mobile-friendly.
You can easily export your reservation database and you can download it as *.CSV and *.XLSX files.
- Provides an API for the custom application.
- Supports payment methods such as PayPal and Stripe.
- It provides the facility to build your own reservation forms.
- Customizable email notifications.
- It offers the flexibility of timezone conversions.
To get this plugin you have to pay $24 and for extended support to 12 months, an additional amount of $7.50 is charged.
8. Bookly – Appointment Booking System
It is considered as one of the best online bookings and scheduling WordPress plugin. It has a mobile-friendly admin panel so that you can easily manage your appointments on the go.
With Bookly you can create customized booking forms with online payments support, google calendar sync etc.
- Multi-lingual: Easily translate your setup to any language.
- Offers email and SMS notifications to make you and your clients up to date.
- It can be easily integrated with various payment gateways.
- Google calendar and WooCommerce integration
- High-resolution display facility.
It will cost you $89, but for the extended support, so you have to pay an additional $31.88.
9. Salon Booking System- WordPress Chef/Plugins
This salon booking WordPress plugins is an ideal for the salons who want to let their customers to online book an appointment for the salon services.
It is an easy to manage appointment booking solution, recommended for Spa, car shops, therapists etc.
- Inbuilt back-end booking calendar which provides a quick overview of upcoming reservations.
- Facility of email and SMS notifications
- Different payment modes
- Google calendar synchronization
- Complete reports of activities
It is FREE WordPress Booking Plugin. You can clone it from the official WordPress site.
10. BirchPress Scheduler – WordPress Booking Plugin
It is an effective and popular tool to manage and schedule appointments. This booking form can be easily embedded on your website and allow your visitors to check availability or to make online appointments.
It is suitable for spas, yoga studios, contractors and photographers to take online appointment bookings.
- You can easily track appointment payment history.
- Multiple languages and currency support.
- Calendar sync: Google, iCal, Android, and outlook.
- Customizable email notifications when an appointment is booked, canceled and email reminders for upcoming appointments.
- An inbuilt form editor for customizable booking forms.
It is an open source and FREE WordPress booking plugin. You can download it from the official WordPress site.
11. WP Hotel Booking – THIMPRESS
It’s a complete and all in one WordPress hotel booking plugin which consists of almost everything from Room Management, Bookings Management, Customer Management, Coupon Management, Pricing Plans Management, Extra Packages Management, Date Management etc.
- Supports 4 payment gateways (Stripe, Paypal etc)
- Supports Multi languages.
- Compatible with many WordPress hotel themes.
Hotel Booking is a FREE WordPress Booking Plugin. You can download it from the official WordPress site.
Here is our take on the best Booking WordPress Plugins. As all these plugins are both free and paid booking WordPress system so that you can go for one of these.
But I recommend to go with Ink Appointment as this is wonderful and versatile plugin among all.
Hence I hope you’ve found the best-fit booking plugin for your business.
For more related blogs, kindly refer these links –
One Reply to “10+ Best Booking WordPress Plugins 2022 (Free And Paid)”
Nice description about plugins, thanks.
I would like to suggest to use my plugin, which is much more than a premium plugin for automated booking and scheduling appointments.
1 – Appointment Scheduling.
2 – send reminder messages to clients via SMS and emails.
3 – sending emails.
4 – reminder notifications
5 – Use Different gateways (Stripes and Paypal)
6 – allow the clients to ‘pay at the time of visit/arrival.
7 – Easy to install and run.
8 – It’s for every type of company.
*** Uses ****
9 – Health and Wellness: Aromatherapy, Spa, Ayurvedic Care Centers, Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Chiropractic Care
10 – Hospitals/Clinics: Doctors, Ambulance Services, Dentists, Ophthalmologists, Pediatricians
11 – Educational Institutions: Schools, Colleges, Universities, Coaching Centers,
12 – Salons and Parlors: Beauty parlors, Tattoo salons, Nail Art Salons, Tanning Salons
13 – Governmental Organizations: Government Offices
14 – Professional Services: Lawyers, Tax Consultants, Insurance Agents, Life Coaching, PR Services
15 – Fitness and Recreation: Gyms, Yoga Centers, Health Clubs, Aerobics Centers
16 – Training Institutes: Vehicle training, Personality Development, Vocational Training
17 – Small and Mid-size Businesses: Interview scheduling, Meetings, Webinars, Seminars