The biggest hurdle that comes with every new website or app is “a bug”. These bugs are giving the developers, a hard time. Bugs are the reason we need to use Bug tracker WordPress Plugins which perfectly works as a bug tracking tool.
What is a bug?
Any issue in need, specifications, design, and coding which leads to incorrect results is called a bug.
Bug Tracker WordPress Plugins improve return on investment (ROI) by reducing the cost of development. Furthermore, they also help to find a document and solve the bugs. Some of the plugins are robust solutions, as a result, can help you track phases of your development projects.
You may also like to read some top class plugins blogs below which will help you a lot.
Without further ado, below you’ll find details on Best Bug Tracker WordPress Plugins of 2018.
1. Usersnap – WordPress Plugin
Usersnap is a perfect bug tracker plugin. It allows admin to get the alert of any screenshots, bug reports as well as other post and browser information.
This plugin lets you record feedback based on your site visitor’s comments or reviews. In addition, it acts as a bridge between developers, visitors, customers, etc as it communicates issues and shares feedback between the pricing
- Basic plans which include 1 project for 2 team members at $ 29
- The startup plan will cost you $69 and provide services like 3 projects for 10 team members and more.
- Company plan is available at $129 which includes service benefits of 10 projects for 15 team members
- For enterprise plan, you can contact Usernap directly
- Feedback form or popup is made available by adding the Usersnap widget to a site.
- Availability of personal feedback widget. It is available with different widget themes to match website’s corporate identity.
- Report, tasks, and feedback can be found through easy-to-use search queries.
- SLAs Service Level Agreements are crafted according to your company’s needs.
2. UpStream– WordPress Plugin
UpStream is the best buy, ultimate bug tracking system plugin. It can manage any type of project from your WordPress site. The frontend project view is used to track the progress of the project by the clients.
A project team can even see all the tasks and bugs that can assign the bug to a user, add a status, severity of the bug, a description, due date & attach files to each individual bug
It has 3 subscription plans:
- With Personal pricing plan, you will get a license for 1 website and provides updates and support for 12 months
- Professional pricing plan provides you free updates and unlimited support for 12 months. Additionally, it includes a license for 5 websites
- For unlimited website license, you should go for Agency plan. It also provides unlimited support and updates for 12 months
- The best feature of Milestones to group a set of tasks together. This helps in managing the project from start to finish.
- This plugin allows users to assign tasks.
- This bug tracker shows a start and end date, color-coded statuses, notes, plus progress of the task.
- Provides the feature of adding your own custom field. This best buy plugin also creates the statuses with whatever colors you choose and plenty more.
- UpStream is fully integrated with the WordPress Comments system.
3. Software Issue Manager – WordPress Plugin
Software Issue Manager is a powerful, easy to use bug tracker WordPress plugin. It provides a facility for tracking your features, tasks, and issues at a single go. The plugin is best to buy option.
It saves time with clear and effective communication on projects, issues and member activities. Software Issue Manager tracks bugs, recurring user issues, future improvements, general ideas. In addition, this plugin shows the project issues in one place without being complicated.
This plugin is available free of cost for unlimited access without any hurdle. You can download it easily from wordpress.org.
- All project related information in a unified location.
- Allows project team to check, assess impact, and decide on a plan for resolution.
- Provides the facility of real-time insight on member performance.
- Fully integrated with WordPress management system. Access to records is based on the organizational roles.
4. Bug Library – WordPress Plugin
This plugin incorporates a bug/enhancement tracking system to a WordPress site without any hassle. One can easily create a page for bug library and can add the short-code. This plugin displays a bug list.
It allows visitors to submit new bugs. The feature of search and sorting capabilities makes it a unique for bug tracking.
Install this unique bug tracking plugin and solve your bug tracking problems. The plugin can be downloaded FREE of cost from wordpress.org
- Avoid spams with the help of captcha and approval mechanism.
- Organize Emails with a central place for users to submit bugs.
- No need to set up a forum on your WordPress site
5. Issue Collector Integration for Jira – WordPress Plugin
Issue Collector Integration for Jira allows you to quickly add projects Jira Issue Collector script to your website. This will allow collecting feedback and bugs from your users and customers easier.
The active install growth for this plugin is increasing day by day.
Get the solutions for feedbacks and bugs. Download this plugin FREE of cost directly from wordpress.org
- Allows users to raise issues directly from within your web application, in a feedback form that you design.
- Feedback and problems can be turned directly into JIRA issues without requiring a JIRA login.
This was all about 5 Best Bug Tracker WordPress Plugins. You must have got the one which fit your needs. All the plugins listed in the above blog hold a great number of active installations.
For query regarding this blog just comment below. We will feel great to hear from you.