5+ Best WordPress Plugins To Block Countries 2019 (Free and Paid)
Do you want to secure your content from other countries? Or you don’t want some particular IP addresses to sneak into your content?
Don’t worry you can do this by using WordPress plugins to block countries on your website. These WordPress plugins will stop the visitors from doing any harm on your website.
Also, you can display a message to your blocked visitors in a stylish way using a customizing feature. Or you can redirect them to another page of your website or to any external site.
Here, are the 5+ best WordPress plugins to block countries and to save your data.
Before going further let’s have a look at these blogs as well:
1. Country and Mobile Redirect – WordPress Plugins To Block Countries
Country and Mobile Redirect is a plugin which will help you in blocking unwanted visitors. It doesn’t matter where they belong to, you can easily redirect your visitors based on any combination of location.
This WordPress plugin uses the SEO standard 301 & 302 redirects. In fact, with these SEO standards, you can enable any page to be used as the 404 page.
Country and Mobile Redirect WordPress plugin will cost you $19 with 6-month support and regular license.
- WPML compatible which means this WordPress plugin can be translated into other languages.
- It has a country dropdown shortcode, which can redirect your user from your website, irrespective of Geolocation.
- This WordPress plugin has a redirect controller which stops the unwelcome visitors.
- You can redirect your customers to a pop-up, country dropdown, or external website, or mobile using redirect controller.
2. Wordfence – WordPress Plugins To Block Countries
Wordfence plugins help you not only in blocking countries but provide many other security features.
Also, Wordfence can check if your website URL has been spamvertising indicating that your website is being attacked.
The maximum amount which you will pay for a premium license is $8.25 per month for Wordfence plugin.
- It protects you from the threats immediately using real-time threat defense feed.
- Wordfence will help you checking your own address and keeping it clean from spanning.
- You can block the countries which are regularly trying to login to your account.
- This WordPress plugin will do frequent scanning of your website so that your website can be protected from threats.
3. iQ Block Country – WordPress Plugins To Block Countries
iQ block plugin uses the GeoLite database from Maxmind. A Maxmind is a company which detects online fraud and provides location data for IP addresses.
This plugin has up to 30,000+ active installations. Moreover, iQ block plugin can be translated into 2 languages: Dutch & English (US).
With a rating of 4 stars out of 5, this plugin is available free of costs.
- With this plugin, you can block countries or some selected IP addresses. Or you can also allow only some IP addresses to sneak into your content, not the whole country.
- It works with Maxmind’s database, which helps you to block the unwanted users.
- Many cache plugins are not compatible with this plugin but, comet cache, WP super cache are compatible with this plugin.
4. IP2 Location Country Blocker – WordPress Plugins To Block Countries
IP2Location is a Geo IP solution which identifies your visitor’s geographical location without invading user’s privacy.
Using this plugin you can save your backend and frontend that is admin & block area from the proxy servers or countries. In fact, IP2 Location Country Blocker has many ways to save your data from filching.
Moreover, this plugin supports both BIN data and web service. You can use IP2Location BIN data, which can be easily downloaded. And later on, you can update the BIN data via the plugin settings page.
With more than 4000+ active installations you can download this plugin at zero cost price. As this WordPress plugin to block countries is available free of costs.
- This plugin allows you to customize your own 403 page.
- You will immediately receive an email notification if someone tries to access your admin area.
- Also, with this plugin, you can see the statistical report of all the traffics blocked by you.
- In addition, the IP2 plugin supports IPv4 and IPv6, which help in restricting the nondescript proxies.
5. WP GEO Website Protection – WordPress Plugins To Block Countries
Using this plugin, you can prevent huge attacks on the administrative panel of your site.
Also, you can easily filter front-end visitors and visitors who want to login to WordPress backend.
Moreover, you can block the whole country and allow only a few IP addresses to sneak into your content.
This amazing plugin is available free of cost and has almost more than 400+ active installations.
- You can stop visitors from different parts of countries.
- Also, you can ban visitors who try to sneak into your backend login page.
- Using this plugin, you can see the graphical representation of all the blocked countries.
- This plugin helps you in banning the IP addresses which are characterized by hack attempts, spamming and etc.
6. Geo Block -WordPress Plugins To Block Countries
Geo Block plugin uses WYSIWYG editor to create the HTML content which automatically changes if any blocked user tries to look in.
Also, you can add a dynamic notification bar on top of your website that alerts visitors based on geolocation.
This is an open source plugin which means it is available free of costs.
- You can either redirect all pages or a single page for all the blocked visitors.
- Using this plugin you can easily block any Country, state & city, or IP address.
- Also, this plugin has a feature to create popups that automatically appear based on visitor geolocation.
- With this powerful plugin, you can create multiple blocks for different pages.
In short, this is all for 5+ WordPress plugins to block countries up to the present time.
Quickly, grab one of the plugins you are most satisfied with and increase the security of your website.
We hope you all like our blog and don’t forget to share your words.