Why do we use CRM WordPress plugins at all? Though you might have heard about it. It is so common among several companies.
Okay, if you know about it. Voila! But if you do not know about CRM plugins, then we are here!
Let me explain what basically a CRM does.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) are those software through which a company can interact with its potential customers for the project pupose.
Moreover, every 8 companies out of 10, use these software & plugins for their work because it compiles the data from different communication channels.
The compiled data contains company’s website, telephone number, live chat & many more. Through this approach, the businessmen of that company can get to know about the target audience & clients.
As a result, they can get to know the best needs of their clients & audiences.
So for the ease of those people, here we’re with 7+ CRM WordPress plugins (Free and Paid) which should count on for their business.
Before going through this article, you can also read some other blogs of other categories such as:
1. HubSpot : Free WordPress plugin
HubSpot is an all-in-one CRM, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service platform with 300+ product integrations. HubSpot’s free WordPress plugin brings powerful, easy-to-use contact management, email marketing, ads management, live chat & bots, forms, analytics and much more to WordPress.
When someone fills out your form, their data is sent directly to your HubSpot CRM so you can easily organize and segment your contacts into lists. HubSpot provides the easiest-to-use WordPress CRM and allows you to store up to 1 million contacts for free.
Pricing of HubSpot WordPress plugin
- Free: $0 includes an integrated free contact database (CRM), with storage space for up to 1 million contacts, and lead capture tools like forms, popups, live chat.
- Sales Hub: $400/month, built for sales teams, prospect visit tracking, predictive lead scoring, multiple deal pipelines, customizable reports, plus over 27 additional feature.
Features of HubSpot WordPress plugin
- Manage your pipeline with total visibility: Get an up-to-the-minute view of your entire sales funnel on a clean, visual dashboard.
- See everything about a contact in one place: Every interaction is stored in a tidy timeline, including calls, emails, meetings, and notes. You’ll never need to dig through a messy inbox or spreadsheet to figure out where a relationship left off.
- Get Real-Time Notifications: Know the instant a prospect opens an email or downloads an attachment so you can follow up when you’re top-of-mind.
2. WP-CRM System: Primest in CRM WordPress Plugins
WP-CRM System is one of the best add-ons in the market of CRM WordPress plugins. For small businesses as well as freelancers, this plugin helps in project management making easier.
Pricing of WP-CRM System: WordPress Plugin
- Free: $0, contact, project management, company insights, campaign tracking, task assignments, & many more.
- Personal: $49/year, features of the free plan with import & export contacts, campaigns, organizations, tasks & many more.
- Plus: $99 per annum, features of free 7 personal plan with the license can be used in three sites, unlimited data, users, updates, email support & many more.
- Professional: $199 per year, features of free, personal & plus plan with client area, MailChimp sync, Dropbox, Zapier, Zendesk connect & many more.
- Lifetime: $449, one-time payment, limitless sites, less accounting, invoicing, Ninja forms connect & many more.
Features of WP-CRM System: WordPress Plugin
- Multiple Integrations:
This plugin can be integrated with third-party software like MailChimp, Slack, GravityForms & many more.
- Project Notifications:
A person doesn’t have to log in to the website to get to know about any project updates, emails are received.
- Developer Friendly:
It’s all elements of the interface are very effective. A person who knows coding can easily add & modify the elements of it by some coding stuff.
3. WPCRM: WordPress CRM Plugin
WPCRM is an ideal WordPress CRM plugin. In it, lead conversions take place via its contact form7 as well as WooCommerce.
Pricing of WPCRM: WordPress Plugin
- Regular: $29, 1 user with no extra charge.
- Extended: $130, one user, end users are charged.
Features of WPCRM: WordPress Plugin
- Effective Dashboard:
One can quickly view the CRM modules, plan daily work, access the reports easily through its dashboard.
Through its setting page, the project admin can manage company details, contact form7 & WooCommerce inquiry form activation efficiently.
- Tax Module:
The admin can manage tax list of the client, percentage amount tax addition & select tax module value from sales, quotes & invoices.
4. Gravity Forms CRM Addon: CRM WordPress Plugin
Gravity Forms CRM Addon is a CRM WordPress plugin platform which allows the user to connect multiple CRM & then new leads from the filled forms.
Pricing of Gravity Forms CRM Addon: WordPress Plugin
- Regular: $29, one user/client, end users are not charged.
Features of Gravity Forms CRM Addon: CRM WordPress Plugin
- Multiple CRM Support:
One can connect this CRM with multiple numbers of CRMs such as SugarCRM, vTiger 6.x, Microsoft Dynamics Online CRM 2015 & many more.
You can convert the language of the plugin from English to Spanish & vice versa.
- One CRM Compatibility:
The user can use only one type of CRM at a time to get the desired & results from the leads.
5. Ovearo WordPress CRM: CRM WordPress Plugin
Ovearo WordPress CRM is a CRM WordPress plugin through which one can manage the customers, project leads & updates without any hindrance.
Furthermore, this plugin is too much popular among small businesses & freelancers.
Pricing of Ovearo WordPress CRM: WordPress Plugin
- Regular: $23, with no charge on the single end user.
- Extended: $115, end users can be charged.
Features of Ovearo WordPress CRM: WordPress Plugin
- Easy Installation:
This plugin is very easy to install unlike the installation of other several plugins.
- Information Bank:
It stores many pieces of information like the customer, company information & many more in a systematic order.
- Fully Customizable:
This plugin is fully customizable by the users. They can add, delete & edit the fields easily.
6. WooCommerce Salesforce CRM Integration: Cheapest in CRM WordPress Plugins
WooCommerce Salesforce CRM by Magenest is the most cheapest CRM WordPress plugin which automatically synchronizes the data from the online salesforce CRM’s system.
Pricing of WooCommerce Salesforce CRM Integration: WordPress Plugin
- Regular: $14, for a single product, end users cannot be charged.
- Extended: $100, end users can be charged for a single product.
Features of WooCommerce Salesforce CRM Integration: WordPress Plugin
- Registration Synchronization:
It synchronizes the customer registered customer to lead in Salesforce CRM from WooCommerce.
- Order Synchronization:
This plugin synchronizes order to contacts as well as accounts in Salesforce CRM via WooCommerce.
- Synchronization Mode:
A user can allow the mode of synchronization as either automatic or manual.
7. Brilliant Web-to-Lead for Salesforce: Free WordPress CRM Plugin
Brilliant Web-to-Lead for Salesforce by Brilliant Plugins is one of the best add-on in free CRM WordPress plugins. This plugin helps in creating a strong integration between the WordPress & the Salesforce CRM.
Pricing of Brilliant Web-to-Lead for Salesforce: WordPress Plugin
- This CRM WordPress plugin is free of cost.
Features of Brilliant Web-to-Lead for Salesforce: WordPress Plugin
- CRM Finding:
By simply entering a contact form, one can directly reach to the Salesforce CRM.
- Validation Logic:
One can easily modify the API URL to pass the form type details.
By using the shortcode, you can insert the form into the posts & pages. Or can use the widgets to do it.
8. WP-CRM: WordPress CRM Plugin
WP-CRM by Usability Dynamics, Inc. is a WordPress CRM plugin. It is precisely intended for improving the user management as well as contact form creation & tracking of shortcode incoming messages.
Pricing of WP-CRM: WordPress CRM Plugin
- WP-CRM plugin is free of cost.
Features of WP-CRM: WordPress CRM Plugin
- User Management:
It has an effective user filtering, organization & editing. Due to this, user management is much easier than in other plugins.
One can manage the group notifications as well as other user notifications too.
- Tracking Analytics:
You can easily track the activity of each & every user which is associated with that particular project & CRM.
9. vCita: Client Management WordPress Plugin
CRM, lead & client management WordPress plugin provides the steps to manage leads & relationships with the customers.
One can do more than finding as well as storing customer data.
Pricing of vCita: WordPress Plugin
- The CRM & Lead Management WordPress Plugin by vCita is free of cost.
Features of vCita: WordPress Plugin
- Multiple Language Translations:
The language of this plugin can be translated into French, Spanish, Russian, German, Portuguese, Italian & Polish.
- Data Import:
One can import the data & contact forms from Outlook, Google or Excel to vCita CRM.
- Unlimited Customers:
You can add unlimited customized fields on every record of the client in the CRM.
Now you’re aware of some of the best CRM WordPress plugins (Free and Paid). The most noteworthy fact is all of them can really help you to know what the target audience really think of your organization.
Apart from it, they are easily affordable for both small scale as well as large scale industries.
Hence, we’d like you to try the best CRM plugin from them & you never know when you’ll find the most suitable one form them.
For any inquiries & suggestions, please comment below & we’ll help you as much as we can because to provide the most relevent information is our first task!