- Added a functionality to adjust the width of the form fields accordingly.
- Added a settings option in the builder. Now you can go to the settings of that particular form right away in a click.
- [Update] Now user can see the preview of the unsaved changes of the form.
- Added a new box-shadow feature for the form layout, checkbox and radio fields.
- Fixed the alignment and designing issue when we add long text in radio and checkbox.
- [Update] Now user can create a form without signing in.
- Fixed the background issue of reCaptcha.
- Added an option to align the reCaptcha in the form.
- Added an option to disconnect the existing payment gateway. Now users can disconnect their payment gateway and switch to other given payment options easily.
- Fixed the issue of the appearance of font range picker on all the browsers.
- Fixed the issue of adjustment and appearance of font family and font size on IE browser.
- Fixed the issue of the builder layout on IE.
- Added new functionalities in the Separator (Section Break). Now the user can set the separator width, style, radius, and color etc.
- Added an amazing feature to adjust the form layout width in px or in Percentage (%) as per your requirement.
- Added a new feature to adjust the form fields border with its radius and color.
- Fixed the issue of both scrollers in the form builder.
- Added an editor in the paragraph field. Now, you can make the paragraph Bold, Italic, Underline etc.
- Resolved the issue of the form size when we search for a specific form on the dashboard.
- Fixed the issue of compatibility with other browsers such as Safari, IE, Firefox etc.
- Added a new feature in the form layout. Now you can adjust the form border along with its color and radius.
- Added a new functionality to download the submissions of the desired choice in the CSV format from the Reports section.
- Fixed the Submit button alignment issue in the form.
- Fixed the captcha issue not showing in IE.
- Fixed the sidebar alignment for IE browser, before fix it is not aligned properly and whole design gets lost.
- Created the form setting and edit form setting in the navigation sidebar.
- New feature of border width and border radius to FormGet forms.
- Set the default value in the sidebar section.
- Re-design sidebar functionality for active elements: Now you can set the style of active elements.
- Fixed image align center functionality.
- Upload fields issues (validation).
- Checkbox and radio button styling issues.
- Added functionality to send email while deleting the user account.
- Fixed issues of google recaptcha in Internet Explorer.
- Show the file required validation msg or Invalid file validation msg on submitting the form for required file option on file upload element.
- Fixed alignment of checkbox and radio button in editor view as well in embed and form preview.
- Fixed the issue image not uploading more than 2mb, now it will accept upto 8mb.
- Added a new functionality to set the Form Title as the first mandatory step towards the Form creation. Further, you can reset the title from the dashboard.
- Created the new feature of Popup Form. Now you can embed the popup form on your website. All you’ve to do is embed the code of action button and form on your website page or post.
- The new Reports section will give you the users’ responses that you’ve received from total submissions with charts and graphs. With this, you can summarise the survey form and understand the percentage of results. (Reports will generate only for the dropdown, radio and checkbox field.)
- Launched a new SMTP feature. Now you can send your email notification using your own SMTP server. Also, you can set different SMTP for all your forms.
- In the new update, the “Powered By FormGet” branding can be removed.
- Now you can design the element right away by clicking on that particular element.
- Previously, in the team member section the admins set the password for their team members to access that form. But due to privacy concern, in the new update, we send an email containing username & password to the assigned team member.
- In the team Member, you can see the assigned team members in the comprehensive tabular format.
- Changed the design of Autoresponder Section under Email Settings. Now it is more comprehensible.
- Added the functionality to add a video in your form from the different sources like Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, or Custom iFrame code.
- Introduced separate fields for Heading and Paragraph.
- Fixed the design of the conditional logic. Now it is more understandable and properly segmented.
We have launched the new backend UI of FormGet.
If you haven’t seen it yet make sure to log in to your FormGet account to see the new changes.
The Form Builder, Designer, and the Settings Panel is much cleaner now. Also, we have simplified setting up various capabilities on the form.
It is much better in terms of usability and you will love to create forms using the new FormGet interface.
I am sharing the screenshots of the new interface here as well (click to enlarge).
1. Form Builder is much cleaner now.
2. Form Design Panel simplified
3. Final Form Layout
4. Form Entries Dashboard. All the form entries can be seen here.
5. On Clicking the form entry. A popup opens up with the submission details. You can reply from within the same interface.
We are in the process of adding new form layout templates which are slated to be released soon. I will keep you updated on that.