Looking for Mailjet alternatives?
Mailjet is an all-in-one solution to send, track and deliver both marketing emails and transactional one. It’s so widely used and is trusted by people all round the globe.
Then why on this Earth are you looking for alternatives?
May be because Mailjet is expensive. Yes, Mailjet is way too expensive!
However, it offers you a range of impeccable features like sending responsive emails with ease, advanced tracking, separate contact list, dedicated API etc.
But it is wiser to switch and go for alternatives like Pabbly Email Marketing, TurboSMTP, SMTP2GO when you can get almost every feature at really low prices as compared to Mailjet.
So, in this weblog, we are going to discuss 10 of the best substitutes for Mailjet that will provide you with veritably better service & features at an affordable price.
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/ M||Unlimited||✔||4.9/5.0|
Now, let’s dive into to get the detailed information about Mailjet Alternatives:
Pabbly Email Marketing is the best SMTP service provider by which you can easily create and send various promotional, informative, educational, etc. emails to the targeted audience within a minute.
This email marketing service provides you with inbuilt SMTP that gives you 99% assured inbox deliverability. With this service, you can switch between different delivery engines as it allows you to add multiple SMTPs of your choice. By using Pabbly Email Marketing you can get 2X open rate of your email campaigns with no spam delivery and email bounce.
It provides you with the option to track sent, click, open and unsubscribe details of all the emails that are delivered by you in the user’s inbox.
- Comes with the in-built drag and drop email builder that assist to create responsive and personalized email templates.
- Integrations with Zapier, Google Analytics for properly analyzing the email campaigns.
- Send personalized emails to your contact list by adding unlimited custom tags.
- With Pabbly Email Marketing list Cleaning feature you can clean out your email list from spam, suspended and bounce email contacts. Although, it helps to increase the delivery rates of your emails by filtering out bad & inactive emails.
- You can manage all your email contacts and their details from the same place by using its list management feature.
Pabbly Email Marketing comes in 4 pricing plans-
- Starter Plan – In this plan, you can basically connect 3 SMTP without paying any bucks.
- Rookie Plan – Here for $29 you can send emails to 5,000 subscribers per month.
- Pro Plan – Allows sending emails to 15,000 subscribers for $49/ Month.
- Advance Plan – This plan will cost you $99 per month for sending email to 50,000 subscribers.
Pabbly Email Marketing also offers a yearly subscription with different pricing. In yearly subscription, you get 20% off by using its yearly plans.
2. SendinBlue – SMTP Service Provider
SendinBlue is another popular cloud-based solution which allows you to send transactional, and SMS to the recipients. You can easily integrate SendinBlue into your email account by using any of the methods like traditional SMTP setting, SendinBule PHP library, Postfix configuration and API documentation.
It comes with a unique dashboard where you can configure your email sending settings so that you can easily & effectively manage all the emails. Also, you will be allowed to send 30 million emails & SMS every day. Once done with sending, you can view the overall stats of your email deliverability instantly.
- With the help of this SMTP service, you can track the overall your transactional emails, as well as text message details effortlessly.
- Its contact management feature allows you to import, export, and manage emails lists and individual contacts easily.
- SendinBlue supports Webhooks with which you can easily track emails delivery details, unsubscribes’ list, bounce rate etc. on a real-time basis.
- It also comes with a set up called WebSocket which is the best way to provide the continues connection between client and server.
- SendinBlue comes in 4 different pricing plan where the Free Plan allows you to send 300 emails/day to unlimited contacts.
- Its first plan i.e., Lite Plan aallows you to send 40,000 emails at only $25/M.
- Coming to its another plan, that is Premium Plan 1 which is ideal for growing businesses. By taking this plan you’ll be able to send 120,000 emails at $66/M.
- It’s another plan which is most popular in the market named Premium Plan 2 permits you to send 350,000 emails per month at only $173.
Moosend is a quick and clean professional SMTP service. It provides advanced reporting of your transactional emails’ performance, drag and drop email editor and advanced TLS encryption of messages for advanced security.
- Moosend allows white labelling the complete API so as to give you the satisfaction that you own what you buy.
- Complete email analytics to see an overview of your campaign, the recipient’s activities, activities over time, link performance etc.
- Along with native integrations, it also has 15+ other integrations such as QuickEmailVerification, Segment, Zapier, Google Contacts etc.
- It provides custom automated marketing workflow to convert more leads & recover abandoned carts.
Mossend has multiple cost estimate plans. It has plans based monthly, yearly subscriptions. Also, it offers Pay As You Go plan for occasional email senders.
- Free plan – Moosend free plan allows sending up to 1K contacts to unlimited email campaigns. Also, it includes all the features & no Moosend branding.
- Starter Plan – When you go above 1000 subscribers it’ll cost $10.
- Extream Limit – The pay limit can go up to $3650 for 1 million subscribers.
4. Pepipost – Affordable SMTP Service Provider
Pepipost is one of the trusted email marketing SMTP services which is trusted by more than50k+ business owners around the worldwide.
It is a reliable email delivery platform gives you the experience for delivering the emails in the right inbox. Because of its reliable functionality, over 20,000 customers are sending more than 7 billion emails every month.
- The service contains Webhooks with which you will be able to analyze the real-time HTTP post-call-backs when your email gets delivered or opened.
- It provides 2 option to send your emails i.e., SMTP relay & Web API which allow you to send emails easily to your customers.
- This service allows you to create up to 15 sub-user accounts for different individuals so that they can manage their account effectively.
Pepipost offers Pricing Plans for businesses of every size –
- At $15 it will allow you to send 100,000 emails.
Note: For extra 1000 emails, it will cost you $0.60.
- This service will cost you $145 to send 500,000 emails.
Note: In this plan, for 1000 extra emails, it will cost you $0.50.
- For 1000,000 emails this service will cost you $245 per month
Note: To send 1000 extra emails it will charge $0.45.
- For 2000,000 emails it will cost you $445 only.
Note: On per 1000 extra emails it will cost you $0.40.
Important – It also provides a free trial plan to explore all its features & functionality.
5. SMTP2GO – Cheap SMTP Server For Email Marketing
SMTP2GO is another popular yet cost-effective SMTP service provider with which any size of company can send marketing emails easily, in a go. With the help of this service, you can also monitor the spam emails, DNS, blocked emails etc. for different email service providers.
It is extremely easy to use and requires only a few seconds to get implemented on your email account. Further, by using it, you can effortlessly authenticate the emails with DKIM & SPF which maximizes the chances of your emails to land in inbox rather than spam box.
- It provides real-time tracking functionality with which you can view every email details, spam reports, unsubscribe details, bounce rates etc.
- You can also get an overall analysis of emails like delivery records, sent attachments details, configure duration etc.
- SMTP2GO comes with a trustable API which requires minimum effort to use.
- It provides best email delivery rate as it is authenticated with SPF validation and embedded with DKIM signature.
SMTP2GO comes in four pricing plans. They are –
- Gold Plan – This plan will cost you $14 with which you can send 20,000 emails/M.
- Diamond Plan – For this plan, you need to pay $69 every month which allow you to send 100,000 emails.
- Diamond Elite – At $199 you are allowed to send 300,000 emails per month.
- Custom Plan – This plan will allow you to send 1,000,000+ emails/M but for pricing, you need to contact to its customer service.
6. turboSMTP – Dedicated SMTP Server For Bulk Mailing
turboSMTP is a world-leading SMTP provider which is considered to be ideal to send all your transactional & marketing emails to the subscribers. By using this service, you can easily monitor the blacklists or spam messages and even monitor that your messages are successfully delivered to the right inbox or not.
In fact, with turboSMTP, you will enjoy the higher rates of email deliverability even at times of internet downtime. As turboSMTP restricts the bypass ISP while sending the emails. Moreover, it comes with a full video tutorial so that you can easily configure it and use it straight away.
- It provides real-time click & pan tracking functionality with which you can track when the recipients have opened your emails or clicked on the links.
- This SMTP service is compatible with every major mail clients such as Mozilla, SendBlaster, Thunderbird, Windows Mail etc.
- By using turboSMTP, you will be able to manage all bounce, spam & unsubscribe list in place.
- It doesn’t provide bandwidth caps so your email delivery system comes with no limits on data transfer.
turboSMTP offers different pricing plan according to usage & complexity, here it is –
- Basic Plan – Its basic plan will cost you $15 in which you are able to send 10,000 emails to your subscriber.
- Silver Plan – At $49, you are allowed to send 50,000 emails every month.
- Titanium Plan – Its titanium plan will cost you $450 and permits you to send 500,000 emails to the subscriber.
- Diamond Plan – For this plan, you need to pay $790 after that you will be able to send 1,000,000 emails.
Note:– To buy its more advance plan i.e., Enterprise Plan you need to contact directly its customer service.
7. Mailgun – Best SMTP Service Provider
This is another best alternative of Mailjet with which you can send marketing as well as transactional emails in the simplest way. Mailgun has its own whitelisted servers which directly interacts with the receipt’s server. You just have to click on send button to watch all your emails reaching the inboxes.
In fact, by using this you can also perform A/B testing to check the performance of your entire emails. Further, you can schedule the emails sending time & date to any point in future.
- It comes with SPF, DKIM & DMARC signature which allow you to land your emails to the desired inbox. Also, you can protect your emails from spamming.
- It supports Webhooks which is one of the most flexible ways to track emails, email delivery details, unsubscribes details, bounce rate etc.on real-time basis.
- Mailgun supports rapid fire, with which you can send emails at specific times and at desired inboxes you want.
- Mailgun helps you boost the email delivery rate by adding its email address validation API into your email account.
It comes in 4 pricing stages, such as –
- Concept Plan – This plan contains a pay-as-you-go facility and it provides you first 10,000 emails free along with free 100 email validations.
- Production Plan – For this plan, you need to pay $79/M which allow you to send 100,000 emails along with 1,000 email validations.
- Scale Plan – Its scale plan will cost you $325/M and you will be able to send 500,000 emails with 5,000 email validation.
- Enterprise Plan – In this last plan of its you need to contact its customer support.
8. AuthMailer – Best SMTP Server
AuthMailer is a complete SMTP service provider which helps you to send, track and analyze the emails sent. Specifically for analyzing the sent emails, it provides you with the data on the number of clicks on your emails.
By using this service, you need to stay hassle-free as it provides overall monthly reports on your email volumes. In fact, it also provides a dedicated IP address which helps you secure transmission of sensitive information of clients. This service can be used by a mobile or desktop.
- This product provides encrypted communication like SSL/TSL with which when two entities are communicating then no third party can listen.
- AuthMailer contains distributed server which is a group of machines and which work together to provide the same service or application to the clients.
- This SMTP service provides own server & network infrastructure that enable network connectivity, communication, management etc between the clients.
- It monitors the overall email blacklist details by checking the mail server IP address.
- Personal Plan – This plan will allow to send 10000 emails per month and will cost you 0.83/M & $9.90/Y.
- Small Business – In this plan, you can send 50000 emails every month at $6.66/M & $79.90/Y.
- Large Plan – By using this plan, you can send 10,0000+ email every month by paying $12.49/M & 149.90/Y.
Note– The service also provides a 30-day money back guarantee if you no longer want to use this service.
9. AuthSMTP – SMTP Relay Service
This SMTP service is one of the ideal choice for an e-commerce business website, mailing list & email application. The service is easy to operate which allow you to send emails in just a minute without any complexity. It gives you an email duplication or backup functionality in which you are allowed to configure any email with this SMTP service and also you are able to receive the copies of those emails.
AuthSMTP also provides an authenticated server which permits you to send emails from any application or device by using authentic username or password.
- It comes with a multiple ‘From’ addresses & domains that means if you have your own domain name then you can send emails from any address.
- This service supports SSL/TLS with which an encrypted connection is created between your network or your client’s network.
- AuthSMTP provides multiple concurrent connections which allow you to connect multiple connections at the same time and even you can send multiple messages at the same time.
- It has a powerful control panel which allows you to manage all the details of your account such as account renewal or upgrades details, password management, message history and more.
AuthSMTP comes in different pricing stages as per the need & requirement of the users, and they are –
- Recommended Plan – This recommended plan will cost you only $32/Year and you’ll be able to send 1000 messages per month.
- Alternative Plan 1 – This is another popular plan of AuthSMTP which cost you $48/Year and you’ll be able to send 2000 messages per month.
- Alternative Plan 2 – This is another alternative plan which cost you $64 only for sending 3000 messages per year.
10. SMTP Provider – Best SMTP Service
SMTP Provider is another popular SMTP service which is reliable & cost effective product. By using this service, you can send transactional, promotional as well as subscription emails to your clients in bulk. This service is easy to use and provides the best deliverability rate, scalability and reliability.
- It contains trigger email campaigns which allow you to send emails to users based on their interest with your business.
- SMTP Provides support split testing which is one of the best way to test your mail stats and how your subscribers are responding to it.
- This service facilitates you real-time reports so that you can easily get reports of your email open rates, link click rates, geolocation and many more.
- It provides top-notch email delivery system through which your email will reach the right inbox.
It offers its services in different pricing plans as per the user’s point of view. Have a look –
- Unlimited P1– For this plan, you need to pay only $400 every month and send unlimited emails with speed rate 3000 / hr to 5 dedicated IP address.
- Unlimited P2– At $700 you will be able to send unlimited emails at the rate 6000 speed/ hr to 10 dedicated IP address.
- Unlimited P3– In this plan, you’re able to send unlimited emails with 9000-speed rate to 15 dedicated IP address at $ 1000 only.
11. SendGrid – Top SMTP Service Provider
SendGrid is one of the most popular cloud-based SMTP providers that facilitates you to send both transaction & promotional emails without maintaining email servers. It is super easy to use, all you have to do is to add SendGrid account, configure your email setting and the start using it within a minute.
Moreover, SendGrid is trusted by more than 74,000 customers like Spotify, Uber etc and even every month more than 45 billion emails are to be sent by using this SMTP service.
- It contains open & clicks tracking functionality with which you can track the total number of customers who have opened or clicked on your email.
- This SMTP service contains DKIM customization with which you can easily verify about the sender who has sent you an email.
- It has a suppression list management functionality that contains an email address that you want to permanently exclude from emails you send.
- SendGrid comes with an IP white-labeling feature which grants you to tying a sending domain to a sending IP address.
SendGrid has numerous pricing plan according to the usage & consumption. And they are:-
- Its basic plan will cost you $9.95 which allow you to send 1,000 emails every month.
- At $19.95 the service will permit you to send 50,000 emails in a month.
- Its another plan will let you send 100,000 emails at $69.95 per month.
- For sending 420,000 emails every month at $389.95 only.
Note – Its 1st free plan which cost you $0 will give you the opportunity to send 40,000 emails for your first 30 days, then send 100/day, forever.
12. MailGet SMTP Relay Service Provider
Just like us, MailGet SMTP should be your first choice too for sending bulk emails for marketing, transactions, subscription and more. MailGet SMTP gives you an assurance of delivering the emails right to the inbox. So, you just have to send in a click without thinking twice of the spambox and bounce! The best part is that it is really affordable & reliable as compared to Mailjet.
Also, you will get an option to send emails via multiple verified domains & ‘From’ addresses.
- It enables you to escape from the chances of getting blacklisted in the DNS server. As it provides you with the trusted & authentic white-listed servers that make sure your emails will land in the inbox of the receiver. Hence, increase your domain authority.
- MailGet SMTPlets you send bulk emails which reach right in the inbox within no time.
- The service ensures the deliverability & inboxing rate & with embedded DKIM & SPF validation.
- It offers exemplary support 24/7 which helps you with the best solutions if you ever get stuck.
MailGet SMTP comes in 4-different pricing stages –
- Starter Plan – This plan is basically for beginners who are using this service for the 1st time.
It allows you to send 5000 emails every month at only $5.
- Pro Plan – This plan for firms or organization who wants to deliver a large number of emails.
It allows you to send 100,000 emails per month at only $49.
- Advance Plan – This plan is best suited for large enterprises who wish to deliver bulk emails to their audiences.
By getting this plan you will be able to send 500,000 emails/M at $344 only.
Now, we came to the end of this blog. All the SMTP services are provided in this blog are the best & popular alternatives of Mailjet which are best in class and guarantees high email delivery in a pocket-friendly way. I hope that you have gone through all the SMTP services in depth.
You may also like to read: