Creating an online store or multi-vendor website is not an easy task as it required custom settings, design changes, payment integrations and more.
But this complicated process is simplified once you have access to the right Marketplace WordPress themes.
These are specially designed templates which help you build responsive online stores from where buying & selling of tangible as well as digital products becomes a few clicks job.
So in this blog, we have listed and explained some of the best Marketplace WordPress themes currently available in the market.
But before going into the theme details, check out the blogs listed below on famous niches:-
1. SaleJunction – WordPress Theme
SaleJunction is specially crafted for people who want to create an e-commerce or marketplace website using a WordPress theme.
This theme has got WooCommerce support, plus it also comes with an inbuilt Easy Digital Downloads plugin. It helps you manage & sell digital products like ebooks, photos, documents, media files, etc from a website.
With this theme, you can also define product categories, add social media icons, publish blogs and allow third-party selling as well.
- SaleJunction WordPress theme comes with a price tag of $97. This theme includes demo content, lifetime support, and regular updates.
Features Provided By SaleJunction WordPress Theme:-
- Fully compatible with WooCommerce and allows you to create an online marketplace for product selling.
- You can add products, add to cart button, define pricing and other details on your website.
- Offers 2 separate templates custom designed for tangible goods and digital products.
- PayPal payment gateway integration will help you accept payments for the products sold.
- Full-width slider space to project product images along with text description and buttons.
2. Slice Pro – WordPress Theme
One of the major advantage of using Slice Pro WordPress theme is that you can handle multiple products on your website, display ads, accept safe & secure payments. All these activities plus various customization can be done through the user-friendly WordPress dashboard of this theme.
Even a non-technical person with no coding background can create and manage an online marketplace website with the help of Slice Pro WordPress theme.
- $59 is the price charged for Slice Pro WordPress theme with which you get developers license, multi-purpose usage, and free demo content.
Other membership plans offered by InkThemes are as follows:-
- Premium themes membership plan will cost you $147 the first time and later $15 a month. It will give you access to 49 premium themes and one new theme every month.
- Themes+Plugins Membership plan has got a price tag of $247 which is payable one-time and $15 is charged every month for it. With this plan, you get 49 themes and 10 plugins.
Features Provided By Slice Pro WordPress Theme:-
- Allows you to create pages, blog posts, and multiple product pages.
- Dedicated blog area on the homepage which offers 6 different layouts.
- Multiple ad banner spaces are available on this theme to display advertisements.
- Head section to display company logo, custom menu along with search bar & contact details.
- Helps you create e-commerce website from where multiple third-party products & services can be sold.
3. Zugo Topia – Multi Vendor WordPress Theme
Zugo Topia is a WordPress theme which comes pre-equipped with WooCommerce and Multi-Vendor plugins that helps you design attractive marketplace website.
With the help of these plugins, you will be able to sell products of different vendors and sellers on your website.
Products details like pricing, names, images and essential details along with reviews & ratings can be managed for the dashboard itself.
- This is the cheapest multi vendor e-commerce WordPress theme which cost around $97. With Zugo Topia you get WooCommerce compatibility, BootStrap framework, 24/7 support, etc.
Features Provided By Zugo Topia WordPress Theme:-
- Offers various animation effects which can be customized from the WordPress dashboard.
- This theme comes with inbuilt multi-vendor and contact form plugin.
- 4-column services area where professional services can be defined with font awesome icons.
- Separate blog section on the homepage to display recently published blogs and posts.
- Theme options panel through which custom changes in header, slider, footer and shop pages settings can easily be done.
4. Quick Online Shop – WordPress Theme
Quick online shop is a WordPress theme which is perfectly designed for affiliate marketer who wants to sell third-party products and make commissions out of it.
With this theme, you can build a marketplace where you just have to select the product category and apply simple settings. The system will automatically fetch the relevant products for affiliate and will showcase them in your online store with all the details.
- Amazon affiliate store WordPress theme will cost you $97. This is a multi-purpose theme which gives you developer license, full-time support, free installation and more.
Features Provided By Quick Online Shop WordPress Theme:-
- Ad banner section to project latest offers and deals on your online marketplace.
- Shop page where affiliate products can be added with pricing, image, product details and buy now button.
- Auto imports affiliate products and features them on the website once a category is chosen.
- Widgetized footer and sidebar area where you can attach different types of widgets in an attractive way.
- Full-width image slider to attach images with title and text description.
5. Figero Pro – Flexible WordPress Theme
Figero Pro offers responsive design, easy customization, accepts online & offline payments and more. Using this marketplace WordPress theme sell online goods and services of various brands becomes simple.
This theme is fully compatible with WooCommerce and provides many other services like featured area, blog section, widgetized spaces and more.
- This is a flexible WordPress theme which will cost you $59.00. It will give you lifetime support, frequent updates, free installation and demo content.
Features Provided By Figero Pro WordPress Theme:-
- Unique right & left feature area with parallax background effects where you can add color or image.
- Easy to use options panel to apply changes in the slider, homepage, featured area and other website locations.
- This is a fully responsive theme which helps you build an online marketplace that looks great on different devices like mobile, tablets, desktops, etc.
- Special membership button attached at the end of the homepage through which various plans and packages can be sold.
- This theme permits you to design multiple pages and post blogs on the website.
6. Covera – Modern WordPress Theme
With Covera WordPress theme you get features like the animated slider, service section, multiple homepage layouts and more. This theme is best for marketplace as digital products can project in an attractive manner on the website.
Websites designed using this theme are responsive, SEO optimized which helps you rank high on the web search.
- Covera WordPress theme is priced $59 and offers multiple advanced features along with developers license, attractive demo content and more.
Features Provided By Covera WordPress Theme:-
- This theme offers two different homepage layouts which are fully customizable.
- You can create shop page to display products or define the most recent products on the website homepage.
- Multiple widget areas where you can add a search bar, latest posts, categories, social share icons and more.
- Supports WooCommerce with the help of which creating an online marketplace becomes an easy task.
- Testimonial section to display customer reviews or showcase team member details in an eye-catchy manner.
We are at the closure of this blog and I am sure that you must have got the best marketplace WordPress theme to build a website for your online business.
Now, if you have got any type of queries or doubts about this blog in your mind, feel free to ask them to us in the comment section below.