Looking out for the most popular subscription tools?
Then, you have come to the right place.
Basically, subscription billing software are the most handful tool for any business/organization. As, it helps you to create products, subscriptions, plans, etc. online and manages their billing without any hassle. And at the top of that, to get a subscription tool with a free trial and at a cheap cost is like a dream come true.
But, one question that pops up in our mind while searching out for the most suitable billing software is “What are the main features responsible for making a subscription tool most popular?”. Here, let me tell you some of the basic features that are must-have in your subscription software:
- One-Time & Recurring Billing
- Easy Invoicing
- Multiple Payment Gateways
- Client Portal
- Custom Checkout Page
Hence, to help out with the trouble, we have shortlisted the 5 most popular subscription tools at very affordable prices. So, without wasting your time, let’s have a look at its quick comparison table below.
|Quick Comparison Between The Most Popular Subscription Tools|
|Service||Basic Plan||Affiliate Module||Transaction Fee (in %)||Revenue Threshold|
|Pabbly Subscription Billing||$19/m||✔||0||Unlimited|
1. Pabbly Subscription Billing – Most Popular Subscription Tools
“Pabbly Subscription Billing is the only tool available in the market that offers unlimited revenue, plans, customers, products, etc with no transaction fees.”
The most popular tool in our list is Pabbly Subscription Billing that offers you top-most automatic billing management. It comes with numerous payment options like PayPal, Razorpay, Stripe, etc. Moreover, several features are also provided in this software like tax management, dunning management, analytics, and many more.
Furthermore, you can also customize your domain name, business logo, favicon by using its branding feature. Besides, it is the only tool in the market that offers an affiliate management program. Through which, one can boost sales as well as earn an immense amount of commission.
Most importantly, it offers you third-party integration with API & Webhooks that allows you to integrate with Xero, Netsuite, Quickbooks, etc. Plus, it also enables you to pause and resume your subscription whenever you want. And guess what? you get all of these features even in its basic plan.
- Dunning Management – With its automated dunning management system, you can track the potential chances of customer’s payment failures and also remind them about due dates by sending follow-up emails to ensure payments. Besides, it also helps you to reduce your churn rate.
- Email Notification – You can automatically remind your customers about their pending payments, subscription closure, upgrade/downgrade, etc through emails.
- Upgrade/Downgrade – It allows you to manage your plan updates so that you can easily upgrade or downgrade the plan as per your need without canceling the current plan.
- Client Portal – Moreover, using the client portal you can provide access to your users individually to manage their plan, transactions, invoice downloads, profile editing, etc.
- Tax Management – Further, it enables you to create tax rules based on your business, region, country, etc.
- Coupons & Discounts – With this feature, you can easily create as many coupons as you want and offer discounts to your users.
- Embed & Autofill Checkout – Furthermore, with this feature, you can create a customized checkout page on your website. And along with that, you can also autofill the user’s information by using simple code.
- Offline Subscription Cycle – You can create an offline subscription cycle for the users who opt offline payment instead of online payment.
- Analytics – With the help of sales analytics, one can know the in-depth insights of revenue earned, customers, and much more.
- Starter – This plan offers you 50 customers at the price of $19 per month with unlimited access to all the features.
- Rookie – Next, you will get 100 customers at the price of $37 per month.
- Pro – At $57 per month, it offers you 150 customers.
- Advanced – Moreover, this plan provides you 250 customers at $79 per month.
Note – Pabbly Subscription Billing offers you a discount of 50% on all of its yearly plan.
2. FastSpring – Versatile Subscription Management Tool
Another most popular subscription tool on our list is FastSpring. it’s a cloud-based software service that offers you all the best services in one place such as dunning management, payment alerts, automated renewal reminders, and many more. Most importantly, it accepts payments in more than 12 currencies to sell your products all around the world efficiently.
- Payment Gateways – FastSpring offers you numerous payment gateways to choose from such as Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and many more.
- Branded Checkout – Besides, you can customize your checkout page by adding your business logo to increase the conversion rates.
- Integrations – Moreover, it allows you to integrate with several other applications like Facebook, Bing, WordPress, Google, and much more.
- Tax Compliance – Further, FastSpring manages several tax rules, regulations, etc. around the globe like VAT, PCI, GDPR, and DSS.
- Support Team – It offers you 24×7 responsive support whenever you go through there website.
- FastSpring offers customized pricing which is completely based on the requirement of the customers.
3. PayWhirl – Subscription Payment Software
Next, in our list of most popular subscription tool is PayWhirl. As, it is a most flexible tool available in the market that offers powerful widgets & tools to manage recurring billing, subscriptions, pre-orders, payment plans, etc. Moreover, with the help of its tracking features, you can ensure a seamless flow of revenues between you and your customers.
- Integration – PayWhirl allows you to integrate with several different tools through API such as Google Analytics, Shopify, ShipStation, MailChimp, etc.
- Payment Gateways – Also, it supports numerous payment gateways to collect payment from users like PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net, and many more.
- Forecasting – Moreover, it comes with in-built growth calculated that helps you by predicting your churn rate, future growth, trends in revenue, etc.
- Security – Further, PayWhirl runs on SSL that secures all the transactions with TLS crypto-protocols that meets current PCI-compliant security standards.
- Customizable Emails – It offers you numerous beautiful templates along with HTML editor to design effective emails as per your requirements.
- Business Pro – At $49 per month, it offers you a business pro plan with 2% transaction fees and 3 account managers.
- Plus – Moreover, at $149 per month it provides you its business plus with 1% transaction fees and 10 account managers.
- Ultimate – Furthermore, you can also opt for its business ultimate plan that comes at a price of $249 per month with 0.5% transaction fees and infinite account managers.
4. Subbly – Recurring Management Software
Another most popular subscription we would like to recommend is Subbly. It is a cloud-based all-in-one subscription e-commerce software solution. Which comes with easy to use drag-and-drop website builder with beautiful & professional templates. Most importantly, it allows you to launch a subscription box store and manages your payment collections, automated customer emails, etc.
- Tax Calculations – Subbly comes with automatic worldwide tax calculations in order to make sure that its users are tax compliant.
- Logo Creator – Moreover, you can also create your own logo with the help of its built-in logo designer tool.
- 360-Degree Integrations – Further, it enables you to integrate with your favorite shipping platforms such as Pirate Ship, ShipStation, etc to produce your shipping labels easily.
- Refer-A-Friend Tool – With the help of this feature you can easily promote your business through setting referrals rewards.
- Coupons & Discounts – Furthermore, it allows you to create coupons and discount codes to increase the sales of your products.
- Checkout Only – At $14 per month, this plan offers you to embed the checkout on the website with 1% of transaction fees.
- Website + Checkout – At $29 per month, it offers website builder and editor along including checkout with 1% of transaction fees.
5. OneBill – Recurring Billing Software
Last but not the least, OneBill is another recommended subscription software on our most popular list. It is a cloud-based subscription management and recurring billing software that offers all the best features in one place such as billing, invoicing, accounting & taxation compliance, and many more.
- Billing & Invoicing – OneBill offers both one time as well as recurring billing features to automate your billing easily. Along with that, it also provides a simple invoicing tool to create hassle-free invoices in no time.
- Friendly Reminder – With this feature, users are notified through emails to remind that their payment is pending and subscription is ending soon.
- Payment Gateways – Moreover, numerous payment gateways are offered by OneBill such as PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, IPPay, Korta, etc.
- Business Reports – Besides, it enables you to track your reports by providing insights into invoices.
- Tax Management – Furthermore, it offers real-time tax calculation with the help of SureTax integration.
- OneBill offers three plans named Lite, Flex & Enterprise with tailor-made pricing.
We hope this article has helped you to find out the most popular subscription tool for your business/organization. You can go through all the top 5 mentioned tools and choose the best fit as per your requirement. And, if you have any queries then, drop it in the comment section below. We will be happy to resolve it.