Webinar WordPress plugins are there to help you conduct customized and informative webinars straight from your website.
Webinars hosted on a website will grab the attention of people around the globe. Using these plugins you can schedule live as well as pre-recorded webinars without any problem.
For your ease, we are going to discuss some of the best webinar WordPress plugins currently available in the market in this blog.
Let’s get started with the detailed description of the plugins.
1. WebinarIgnition – WordPress Plugin
WebinarIgnition WordPress plugin comes pre-equipped with a variety of features that helps you conduct well-organized webinars on any WordPress site.
With this plugin, you can create separate and custom pages for webinars. You can run live and automated webinars (pre-recorded) on your site.
Price Details Of WebinarIgnition – WordPress Plugin
[Note:-All the plans defined comes with a price tag with is payable only one-time]
- Easily gets integrated with top email service providers like MailChimp, Aweber, iContact, etc.
- Create webinar pages by using pre-designed templates which can fully be customized.
- Manage each & every webinar directly from the dashboard of your website.
- Allows you to accept questions and reply answers in live webinars.
- Supports multiple payment gateways to collect membership fees for webinars.
2. EasyWebinar – Plugin For WordPress
EasyWebinar is one of the best webinar WordPress plugin which is been trusted by over 8000 people around the globe.
It offers features like live webinars, automated webinars, fully responsive design, multiple integrations, live interaction with attendees, plus you can export essential information about attendees with a few clicks.
Price Details Of EasyWebinar – Plugin For WordPress
[Note:- On yearly subscription of each plan you will get straight 28% discount]
- Delivers best video quality even in live webinars and avoids delay & buffing.
- Single webinar with multiple presenters (upto 4 speakers).
- Allows you to share audio, video, and screen.
- Interact with the attendees through the live chat option.
- You can perform one-time, recurring and series of webinars.
3. bzplayer Pro – WordPress Plugin
bzplayer Pro is the best plugin for streaming live sessions. This plugin is quite famous among peoples who want to stream the content live. With this version of this plugin, you are allowed to run a custom-designed live stream within any WordPress site. It is supported by all devices like Android, iOS and etc.
You can easily organize automated and live streams with just a few clicks.
Plan Details Of bzplayer – WordPress Plugin
- bzplayer provides suitable plans through which you can create live webinars. It provides two licenses to their customer of $21 and $145 in which you’ll get all the future updates and 6 months of support. Bring unlimited attendees on the webinar and send email reminders to them.
- Connect with an unlimited number of attendees.
- Create unlimited webinars without paying a single penny.
- Send email notifications and regular reminders.
- It allows text overlay during media playback
- With the use of age lock, you can restrict people of a certain age to watch the video.
- Extract details about the attendees in the form of text or CSV files.
- Provide custom styling for each & every webinar page.
- You can put a logo or image on the player as a watermark.
4. WebinarJam– WordPress Webinar Plugin
WebinarJam will be a great help if you want to cast live events and webinar broadcasting from a website.
This is an advanced plugin through which you can stream in high definition with flexible and dynamic layouts.
Plan Details Of WebinarJam – WordPress Webinar Plugin
- Basic – This plan allows 500 attendees with 3 presenters and it will cost you $479, which will be billed annually.
- Pro – Specially crafted for professionals that allows 1000 attendees with 4 presenters. The price of this plan is $783 per year.
- Premium – It is made for experts. The charge of this plan is $997 which includes 5000 attendees with 6 presenters and provides 24/7 support.
- With this plugin, you can increase your audience engagement easily.
- It is compatible with all the devices and operating systems.
- You can import PDF, PowerPoint or keynote in your webinar according to the need.
- It allows the feature of draw and markup directly on the screen which plays an important role in highlighting and writing annotations.
5. WebinarSystem – Plugin
With WebinarSystem WordPress plugin you can conduct live, paid/free and automated webinars with an unlimited number of attendees from a WordPress site with ease.
Webinars conducted through this plugin allows you to share voice, video and even screen. You can also integrate WooCommerce to sell tickets and collect payments via PayPal, Stripe or any other third party modes.
Price Details Of WP WebinarSystem – Plugin
- Third-party applications like MailChimp, Aweber, WooCommerce, and more are easy to integrate.
- Using YouTube, Amazon S3, video files, and other sources conduct automated webinars.
- This is a responsive plugin which allows the attendees access the webinars from different devices.
- Permits you to conduct live as well as recorded webinars.
- Supports around 20 plus languages to simplify communication process.
6. Zoom – WordPress Plugin
Nowadays when we talk about webinars and online conferences zoom is the name that definitely comes to the mind. It is a simple tool for conferencing with minimum complications and maximum functionality. With this plugin, you can integrate Zoom with WordPress easily.
Apart from this, you can add meeting links on your WooCommerce product pages and the user can directly join you in just a click.
Price Details Of Zoom – Plugin
You don’t have to pay anything to use this plugin.
- It is a user friendly and developer-friendly plugin
- You can manage live sessions and get account reports on a daily basis.
- With according to the local time, join links and start time are shown.
- Using Zoom you can manage and link your WordPress post to the live meetings
- Apart from this, the meeting can be joined directly through the web browser from the front end.
This blog was all about webinar WordPress plugins and we have explained some of the best here with important details like features, pricing, and other essentials information.
One thing I am sure that after going through this blog you will end up finding a responsive webinar WordPress plugin which is best for your WordPress site.
If you have any questions or queries related to this blog, please mention them to us through comments.
I would like to focus your attention on the blogs mentioned below:-