4 Best WordPress Attendance Plugins 2018 (Free and Paid)
Whatever size your company is, tracking your employees’ attendance is nitpicking for businesses today.
Organizations could be losing thousands of dollars a year without monitoring attendance decorously.
According to the research of American Payroll Association, the average hourly employee cheats their company by 50 minutes. They do so by showing up late time, leaving late and taking extended breaks or lunches to enjoy ill-gotten gains.
That’s why WordPress Attendance Plugins exists to quell these time theft issues.
Integrating these plugins into your website can make your life as a employer easier by smoothening the attendance tracking process.
Ultimately, these attendance plugins are prepacked with clock in and out scheduling for employees, HR module and payroll management capability.
The most outstanding feature of these plugins is that they can be used as a school management software as well. Because most of the plugins have modules for library, timetable and students performance that can be utlilized for managing school operations.
But internet is filled with varied WordPress attendance plugins and how do you choose the right one for your website is really a subject of thought.
Take it easy! Because we are here to help you out.
Here we are presenting the list of 4 best WordPress Attendance Plugins that are currently performing best in the market.
There are some more recommended plugins for you:
1. ClockIn Pro – WordPress Attendance Plugins
If you want to add the functionality of online worker time tracking on your website then this plugin will be the solid choice for you.
It provides variety of outstanding options to effectively manage users in a single click.
The time tracked details of the employs is kept secure in the servers of this plugin provider.
- Its comprehensive system can be used to track salary status, leave and attendance management module of the employees.
- Through this plugin you can manage the workers shift by tracking their work in and out time.
- You will be able to check the worker’s monthly report and their attendance.
- The plugin allows to add business holidays to the system so your workers can spot the business holidays on their dashboard.
You can get this plugin at $14.
2. Timesheet – WordPress Attendance Plugins
If you want to track the work schedule of your employees then Timesheet plugin will be suitable for you.
It is a customizable and useful tool that brings efficiency to your accountability tracking from your website.
Timesheet allows to streamline the attendance of your employees. It also let you to manage the workforce by generating reports.
- You can set the timeline for your schedule and days off on your website.
- The plugin allows to enable automatic email notifications from Timesheet backend.
- It provides incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code.
- Timesheet supports English, Russian and Ukrainian language.
It comes with two pricing plans:
- Pro Annual for $30.29, you will get 1 year upgrades and support with this plan.
- Pro lifetime for $302.90, it will offer you lifetime upgrades and support.
3. School Management System For WordPress
This plugin also provides an ideal way to manage complete school activities. It provides a front end student registration facility to your school students. They can also do online fees payment through your school website.
It is prepacked with various modules that can provide you a fully functional school management tool. You will get modules for library, event-notice, transportation, hall list and student migration.
- It is PayPal integrated which can accept student’s school fees online. You can also send fees intimation and invoice to parents. The plugin can generate reports for fees collection and due amount.
- With the library module you can manage book records and issue books to students. You can manage book location in your library and collect penalty for late book submission or book lost.
- The plugin is integrated with Clicatell and Twilio SMS api allowing you to simply add two-way text messaging capabilities to your website.
- It has innovative dashboard which helps admin to get overview of school by providing key statistics, infographics, calendar, reports and notices all at once.
You can purchase the complete package of School Management System plugin at $49.
4. WPSchoolPress – WordPress Attendance Plugins
This plugin provides the solution to make a complete school management system. You can make school operations transparent to the parents on your website.
The plugin can be used as different user roles i.e. admin, teachers, students, and parents. Each role has a precise access privilege to dashboard.
You can do the entire management of attendance, classes, subjects, marks, exams, events, timetable, and transportation through WPSchoolPress.
- The outstanding feature about this plugin is that it is PayPal and Paytm integrated allowing your visitors to pay full/partial fees online and receive an invoice via email.
- You can also showcase details of school private transport routes and driver info for students, parents and teachers on your website.
- Through the admin panel you can send instant SMS to parents about school activities and child’s performance.
- The plugin can create calendar and exam schedule for each subject of class which you can showcase on your website.
You can download this plugin for free.
It goes without saying that no organization’s attendance system needs are the same. So, you need to know what your organization actually needs, and see which plugin can grow up as your procedures become more profound.
I hope this compilation of 4 best WordPress attendance plugins will help to save time and money by eliminating a great deal of manual efforts involved in attendance.
If you know more attendance plugins WordPress plugins better than the above mentioned listings then do share in the below comment section.