The WordPress web app plugins let you built a web app ( smartphone application) for your existing WordPress site.
The plugins will help you connect with the 2 billion smartphone users around the globe. These users spend 85% of their time using apps. So, let’s built a loyal user base and spontaneously grow your site traffic.
Let’s have a look at these WordPress plugin blogs –
In this article, we will discuss the 7+ WordPress Web App Plugins 2019 (Free and Paid) –
1. MobiLoud – Prime In WordPress Web App Plugins
MobiLoud is WordPress web app plugin which will easily convert your website into a mobile application. MobiLoud helps you publish a mobile app without writing a single line of code.
You only need to specify your choice about what kind of mobile app you would like to publish.
The MobiLoud WordPress web app plugin has it’s pricing plans as-
- The professional plan will cost you $99 for a month
- The publisher plan will cost you $199 for a month
- The publisher + source code plan will cost you $3,499 and it is a one-time payment for the lifetime licence.
- Choices for a news/blog app, an E-commerce app, a community app or something custom made.
- Automatically updates the content on each and every app.
- Also run fast on platforms like iOS and Android.
- Supports social sharing and advertising to help your content spread.
2. Blappsta – WordPress Web App Plugin
Blappsta WordPress Blog App plugin help you mobilize your blog. All your unique thoughts and fanbase on the blog can be promoted to a next level.
And because you deserve a hike, you can create an awesome blog app for your WordPress site in clicks via Blappsta Blog App.
The Blappsta WordPress Blog App plugin pricing starts at $34.99/month.
- With social sharing, it will spread your shared activities worldwide.
- Support branding of your products.
- Allows caching for the best speed.
- Use deep linking in the app for SEO purpose.
3. AppPresser – WordPress Web App Plugin
Integrate your WordPress website with AppPresser Web App Plugin to create iOS and Android apps. It is specialized app builder plugin.
You can create apps for any of your sites whether it is WooCommerce site, event/conference site or BuddyPress site.
The AppPresser WordPress Web App Plugin has a regular licence of $29 only.
- Starter Plan – $19/mo (Billed Annually)
- Agency Plan – $49/mo (Billed Annually)
- Agency Plus – $65/mo (Billed Annually)
- Provides push notifications.
- Geolocation available for the apps.
- Can make use of the app camera on the device.
- Inbuilt app theme options.
4. Web2App – WordPress Web App Plugin
Turn your website into a mobile app in minutes with Web2App WordPress plugin. There are numerous features and customizable options available for this plugin.
The quickest feature of this plugin is the rich android web view. It provides built-in download manager and analytics support.
The Web2App WordPress web app plugin has a regular licence that charges $19 only.
- It provides revolutionary customization options.
- 7 unique app layout options.
- Has pull-to-refresh swipe gesture.
- Monetize your app with advertisements and branding.
5. Wapppress – Quickest In WordPress Web App Plugins
Wapppress is a quick and easy-to-use plugin to create an android app for WordPress. Provides extremely useful features like push notifications, custom splash screen, custom launcher icon and many more are inbuilt in the Wapppress WordPress plugin.
The Wapppress WordPress web app plugin has a regular licence that charges $19 only.
- Create your own Android app yourself with clicks no coding and technical learning required.
- The generated app can be published in Google play anytime.
- Custom theme and style setting options.
- Different types of page options and animations available.
6. WordPress Mobile Soft – WordPress Web App Plugin
WordPress Mobile Soft is a progressive web app plugin for WordPress. It will help your website progressively, to get established as an Android app. It will improve the website’s performance on both the platforms mobile as well as desktop.
The WordPress Mobile Soft WordPress web app plugin has a regular licence that charges $24 only.
- Support offline mode.
- Generates SEO friendly URL.
- Follows standard code structure.
- Provides cache first strategies and runtime caching.
7. Progressive Web Apps – WordPress Web App Plugin
Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is a plugin that combines the mobile web and apps together for an excellent mobile web experience. The plugin will let your user experience the instant loading time and adore the great performance of your PWA.
The Progressive Web Apps WordPress Plugin is a FREE of cost plugin.
- The visited pages get stored into locally into the user’s device for the offline availability of the pages.
- Custom options like setting the app icon, the background colour of the splash screen etc are available.
- Provides instant cache update as you update the website.
- It provides OneSignal integration to the push notifications.
8. Super Progressive Web Apps – WordPress Plugin
Go beyond the responsive web design and appify its presence with super progressive web apps plugin. The plugin has incredible benefits as reliability, speed and mesmerizing user experience.
The Super progressive web apps WordPress plugin is rather a FREE plugin.
- For a smooth browsing experience provides rich UI/UX for the user.
- Automatically translate the mobile app into the supported language.
- The publisher can create mobile-optimized content and it is accessible anywhere.
- Provides excellent analytics facility.
These were the best WordPress web app plugins. The ranking in the listing is based upon the number of active installations, popularity and ratings.
If you are having any type of trouble understanding the topic or if you are having a more worthy product we would really love your effort in sharing the same with us. Let us know your feedback about any further queries and suggestions.