The 10 Best WordPress Website Hosting Software
WordPress, the most popular content management system (CMS) is much more than just a blogging platform. The software is the foundation that supports millions of websites, personal sites, small business pages and even big sites with high-traffic. So if you are thinking about building a WordPress site, you should definitely consider a good WordPress host as they offer many benefits.
Web hosting companies providing WordPress specific hosting provides you a lot of site-friendly features including automatic CMS update, excellent uptime, automatic data backup, page caching and expert customer support to ensure your site always run smoothly without any hassle.
So, to choose the best one for your WordPress site, check out the list of 10 best WordPress web hosting companies below.
HostGator is one of the most popular web hosting companies, providing one of the best WordPress hostings. With HostGator, your WordPress site loads 2.5X times faster because of all powerful cloud architectures, CDN, low density server, and more. If you have existing WordPress site, then you can easily migrate your site to HostGator with its free migration service.
Key features of HostGator:
- All your files, database, and email accounts can be easily accessed through a single portal.
- You can easily monitor and allocate all the additional resources efficiently, and you have total control of the usage with HostGator’s advanced security feature.
- The popular WordPress templates can be easily accessed in MOJO marketplace.
- The auto-backup of your files along with one-click restore helps to preserve your important data.
- Get 24/7/365 phone support from HostGator WordPress Cloud Hosting experts.
- HostGator offers three plans for WordPress Cloud Hosting, and they are Starter, Standard, and Business Plan. The starting plan costs $5.95 per month for up to 25000 monthly visitors with 50 GB storage, unlimited email addresses and $100 worth Google Adword credit.
GoDaddy WordPress hosting makes it very simple for you to host your WordPress website. All the core updates, account setup, and security issues related to hosting is managed by GoDaddy, and the only thing you need is to focus is on designing your website. GoDaddy automatically backs up all your important files, and you can restore it with a single click.
Key features of GoDaddy:
- The visitor overage protection feature of GoDaddy can be activated with a minimal pay helps you to handle extra visitors on your website.
- GoDaddy makes sure your website is indexed by Google.
- 99.9% uptime promise.
- Get a free domain with the annual plan.
- Transfer your existing WordPress website with a single click on GoDaddy’s hosting.
- The GoDaddy features temporary domain to allow you to start your website with available temporary domains, and then you can replace it later with your own domain.
- The professional malware scan software will make sure malware’s are destroyed before it harms your computer.
- Get 24/7/365 support from their WordPress hosting experts.
- You have the option of choosing from Basic, Deluxe, Ultimate, and Developer Package. The starting package costs $3.99 per month for up to 25000 monthly visitors and 10GB SSD storage.
3. InMotion Hosting
The complex task of developing and hosting a beautiful WordPress website is made easier by InMotion Hosting. You can easily host your WordPress website in the powerful servers of InMotion Hosting with the support of their WordPress experts. Also, you can easily get online in minutes as the WordPress is pre-installed and ready to use. The loading speed of your website is automatically optimized with optimum cache, SSD storage, and other tools.
Key features of InMotion Hosting:
- Your WordPress website is automatically updated and backed up by InMotion. Also, you get 24/7 server monitoring for premium security.
- The free migration service of InMotion allows you to easily transfer your existing WordPress site in InMotion server.
- You get a free domain, unlimited disk space, bandwidth, and email with all the pricing plans.
- You can contact professional support team anytime if you encounter problems with your site.
- It offers 90 day full money back guarantee.
- Get 24/7/365 US based support.
- Three packages are provided by InMotion to get started, and they are LAUNCH, POWER, and PRO. The starting price is $5.99/month with free SSD storage and advertising credits worth $250.
Bluehost provides one of the best WordPress hosting to host your WordPress website in a simple and secured way. This hosting company is also recommended by WordPress.org since 2005. The revolutionary VPS platform, advanced NGINX architecture offered by Bluehost will help in making your website extremely fast. The advanced custom built-in tools of Bluehost allow you to easily manage your emails, domains, and WordPress website.
Key features of Bluehost:
- The KVM hypervisor makes sure that all of your resources are assigned only to you.
- The automatic backup is created by Bluehost to preserve your important data. Also, you get dedicated backup storage with every plan.
- Get all the necessary security tools like SiteLock Security, SiteLock WAF, and Advanced CDN to keep your site completely secure.
- It is simply too easy to design and upgrade your WordPress website, as you can easily find all the necessary plugins, themes and more in MOJO marketplace.
- Get 24/7 expert support.
- It offers 30 day money back guarantee.
- The packages provided by Bluehost are wp standard, wp enhanced, wp premium, and wp ultimate. The starting price is $19.99/month for up to 100 million visits/month with 30 GB storage, 30 GB backup, and 2GB RAM.
5. Media Temple
Media Temple WordPress hosting is made by WordPress designers and developers to allow you to design and host a powerful WordPress website on its server. It is full of exclusive features. Your site is completely secured in Media Temple server, as it daily conducts malware tests, and it has a 24/7 uptime monitoring. The multi-catching layers, SSD servers, and network design and software that is optimized for WordPress will make your website extremely fast.
Key features of Media Temple:
- All the necessary updates and backup is automatically performed by Media Temple.
- One-click cloning, staging, SSH access, GIT integration, and more, all are built into one a single custom control panel to let you design and develop professional WordPress website.
- Easy site migration and setup.
- Git, WP-CLI, SSH/sFTP and PhpMyAdmin access.
- Get 24/7/365 WordPress certified support via chat, tweet, or call.
- Three packages are provided by Media Temple, and they are Personal, Studio, and Agency. The starting price is $20/month for up to 400000 monthly visitors with 30GB SSD storage.
123Reg is a UK based web hosting company providing a powerful WordPress hosting. With 123Reg you get everything you need to launch your perfect WordPress website. This hosting service is extremely reliable with 99.99% SLA, and it ensures your site is always available. It is very easy to setup your WordPress site with one-click automatic WordPress installation, and 123Reg also auto-updates your site to make sure that your website is running in the latest version of WordPress, and will allow you to instantly access it.
Key features of 123Reg:
- Your website is automatically backed up, and it can be easily restored when needed.
- Get a free domain and business email with every package.
- It offers unmetered bandwidth.
- All the features, plugins, and more are automatically updated.
- The advanced firewall and other security tools ensure your site is fully protected all the time.
- You can easily migrate your existing WordPress website to 123Reg server.
- You can either choose Business or Premium Package to get started. The starting price is £2.99 per month for up to 5 websites with 100GB web space.
1&1 provides managed WordPress hosting with full SSD storage and enhanced security. It is easy to install and provides packages for small to large sized WordPress projects. 1&1 guides you through the simple process of installation and setup. All the necessary plugins like SEO, social media integration, and more are preinstalled by 1&1. The 1&1 App Center includes all the popular plugins, extensions, themes, and more to keep your site powerful and updated.
Key features of 1&1:
- The 1&1 experts ensure all your features, plugins, and themes are updated automatically.
- All your databases and webspace are securely stored on Solid State Drive (SSD) for improved delivery data on your website.
- You get unlimited email accounts, webspace and MySQL database with 1&1.
- The PHP 7 with OPcache helps you to make your website faster.
- 1&1 uses NGINX to ensure high performance and security.
- Choose from Basic, Plus, and Unlimited Package, and the starting price is $0.99 per month for unlimited visitors with 50GB storage.
Domain.com offers plenty of exclusive features to help you design and host your own WordPress website. You can easily differentiate blog and non-blog contents to organize them properly. It is very easy to setup your WordPress website, as you just need to follow a simple installation process to setup your site in Domain.com server.
Key features of Domain.com:
- The drag and drop builder allows you to add pages, images, and more to develop professional web pages.
- You get unlimited disk space and unscalable bandwidth with every plan of Domain.com.
- Your WordPress website is secured from spams because of the spam protection feature.
- The template updates are automatically available to all your webpages.
- The professional web analytics tool allows you to measure your performance, as you can view unique visitors, visitors/page, popular page, and more.
- There are three packages to choose from, and they are Basic, Deluxe, and Ultra package. The starting price is $3.75 per month.
9. A Small Orange
A Small Orange provides optimized WordPress website hosting package for those who are looking to host their WordPress website. You get a free domain name with A Small Orange. It is extremely easy to get started, as you just need a minute to install and launch your WordPress website in A Small Orange secured server.
Key features of A Small Orange:
- 99.99 Uptime guarantee ensures your site is always available.
- The combination of NGINX and SSD-based servers to make your WordPress website insanely fast.
- The on-demand backups and weekly scheduled backups help to keep your important files safe.
- You can easily transfer your existing WordPress website to its secure server without any difficulty.
- The advanced network security ensures your website is always protected from any potential harms.
- Choose from Small, Medium, and Large Package. The starting price is $3.12 per month for 5 GB storage, 50 GB bandwidth, and unlimited websites.
Easyspace offers premium UK based server optimized for WordPress for hosting your WordPress website. You just need to focus on your contents and design, and all the processes including installation are managed by EasySpace. You get a free domain name to start your website.
Key features of Easyspace:
- Easyspace offers unlimited bandwidth and storage for smooth website operation.
- The NGINX dedicated server for WordPress allows your website to load in a lightning speed.
- Your website is backed up daily, and it can be easily restored when needed to keep your important data safe.
- The advanced security tools like Firewall Protection, Virus Protection, Password Protection, and more ensures the safety of your website.
- The support team (UK support) can be contacted 24/7 via online, telephone, or email.
- The pricing plan starts from £10 per month.
WordPress hosting is optimized to run WordPress site fast and securely. They might a little more expensive but they offer a few extras which are worth the expense. Firstly, you get support from WordPress experts. Secondly, you get advanced services like automated backups and updates for WordPress themes and plugins.