Every business – large or small needs a website. And creating an online presence is a little complicated as your websites need to be hosted on rented server space, which means you need to find a reliable service provider to host your website at a good price. And with a lot of option out there, it’s not an easy task to find one that meets your requirement and price. But fortunately, website hosting isn’t that expensive, thanks to the competitive hosting market. There are many hosting services that offer cheap website hosting. But price shouldn’t be the only consideration; you should also look for a good value, great service, and a reliable host
So, let’s have a look at the cheap website hosting services that offer great features and reliable service at an affordable price.
HostGator is one of the largest and most-used website hosting companies providing excellent shared and dedicated hosting plans at an affordable price. Every hosting plan comes with 99.9% uptime guarantee and 45-day money back guarantee. And there is no restriction on disc space or bandwidth.
Key features of HostGator:
- Get unmetered Bandwidth and Storage in every plan.
- Get unlimited free email addresses in all the plans.
- Easy to use and flexible control panel.
- It offers One-click script installs.
- Get $100 worth Google Adwords and Yahoo/Bing credits free with every plan.
- Free HostGator website builder with 4500 free website templates comes free with each hosting plan.
- It offers free domain transfer, website transfer, Scrip transfer and MySQL transfer.
- Get 24/7/365 professional support via Live Chat, phone and Ticket System.
- It offers three pricing plans, Hatchling, Baby, and Business plan. The Hatchling or the starting plan costs $4.45/month with monthly renewal cost of $6.95/month.
Bluehost is a reliable and popular hosting provider that provides excellent uptime and a wide range of web hosting options. It is also considered as one of the cheap and best hosting providers for WordPress blogs and offers a lot of great tools, resources, and bonuses to WordPress customers. It offers a complete hosting solution with free domain and site builder.
Key features of Bluehost:
- Get unmetered bandwidth with every plan.
- The enhanced cPanel makes it easier to manage your domains, websites, files, emails and more from one central location.
- It offers a 30-day money back guarantee with no contract or hidden fee.
- It automatically creates daily, monthly and weekly backups of your entire account.
- Easily transfer, purchase, update and administer all of your domains in one place.
- Get over $150 in leverage advertising offers from Bing, Google, and other leading sites to help grow your business.
- Get 24/7 expert support.
- The web hosting plan starts from $3.95/month with 50GB website storage and 5 email accounts with 100 MB per account.
3. Yahoo Aabaco Small Business
Yahoo Aabaco Small Business offers a reliable hosting solution with highly-accessible and free to use website building tools. It mainly offers three pricing plans – Basic, Advanced, and Premier plan. And with every plan you get excellent site design tools and a $100 credit for search marketing in Yahoo Bing network.
Key features of Yahoo Aabaco Small Business:
- It offers 99.9% website uptime.
- It has geographically distributed data centers to back up your website in different geographical locations to makes sure that your website is live in an emergency.
- It helps you to submit your site to major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft with just a click.
- It offers password protection for your account and sections of your website (in advanced plan or premium plan)
- Get 24 hour phone and email support. Also, you get access to video tutorials, getting started guides and comprehensive online help center.
- It offers 30 days web hosting satisfaction guarantee.
- The basic plan is ideal for small personal sites and it starts at $3.75/month with 100 GB disk space, 250 email addresses, and 10 website pages.
iPage offers a fully-loaded hosting with a free domain at a very cheap rate. It also helps you to build a site quickly for free with the easy to use, drag and drop tools. It provides you a comprehensive marketing suit to attract more visitors to your site.
Key features of iPage:
- With every plan, get unlimited disk space and unlimited email accounts.
- Scalable bandwidth.
- Unlimited MySQL database.
- Unlimited domain names allowed.
- vDesk control panel and 24/7 network monitoring.
- It provides email forwarding and allows you to check email online with WebMail.
- It has two data center locations to keep your site always live.
- Get Google Adwords credit worth $100 and Bing ad credits worth $100 free along with free YP.com listing with every plan.
- It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Dedicated 24/7 phone, email and chat support along with tutorials, online help center and ticketing system.
- The pricing plan starts from as low as $1.99/month.
5. A Small Orange
A Small Orange is one of the best shared hosting providers offering 100% SSD powered hardware for high speed. It also offers daily backups of your data and an efficient technical support customer support along with realistic and cheap plans. They focused on real-world disk space and bandwidth usage to create flexible plans for every type of website.
Key features of A Small Orange:
- 99.9% Uptime guarantee with daily backups.
- It includes screaming fast SSD (solid state drive) servers for 15x performance.
- Get cPanel in all the plans to make updating and administering a breeze.
- It includes POP3, IMAP, and WebMail access as well as email forwarding, auto-responders, spam and virus filtering capabilities for email.
- It provides WordPress hosting.
- It uses Weebly Cloud to allow easy, simple, drag and drop website building. Each shared hosting plan includes one free website.
- 24/7/365 professional support based in the USA.
- It offers 4 pricing plans – tiny, small, medium and large. The tiny plan starts with just $2.19 per month with 500 MB of storage, 5 GB of bandwidth, and 1 website.
one.com is one of the cheapest web hosting service providers that offers free hosting for 1 year, perfect for blogs, basic websites and email hosting. Some of the notable features of one.com include SSL, website builder, unlimited email accounts, unlimited transfer and 1 click WordPress.
Key features of one.com:
- It helps you to create a website (5 page) for free with website builder that requires no coding.
- Get unlimited email accounts with built-in spam and virus filter. Read and write email on your email program, smartphone or WebMail.
- Manage DNS settings directly from your control panel to quickly forward your domain to another site.
- It helps you to build or start your WordPress site in no time.
- 24/7 live chat support and email support with 24 hours response time.
- You can take a risk-free trial of 15 days with money back guarantee.
- The starter plan is free for 1 year. In this plan, you get 15 GB storage, 512 MB RAM, single domain, single database and SSL.
WebHostingPad provides an extremely cheap and affordable hosting with no space limits, no hidden fees, and no hassle. It offers shared, WordPress and VPS hosting for every type of websites, from blogs to business websites and everything in between. It also offers free website builder with free domain and website transfer.
Key features of WebHostingPad:
- All the web hosting plans come with unlimited hosting space and bandwidth.
- Get free domain registration and transfer.
- 99% Uptime guarantee.
- All hosting plans come with unlimited FTP accounts, MySQL database, and email account.
- Secure POP3 and IMAP email with email forwarding and autoresponder. Emails are also compatible and accessible through iPhone, Android, Outlook and Thunderbird.
- Install powerful tools like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and more with the 1-click script installer.
- Get your own cPanel control panel for fast access to its features.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- Get 24/7/365 dedicated U.S. based support.
- The shared hosting plan starts from just $1.99/month.
Domain.com provides an affordable and flexible hosting, suitable for business of all sizes. Along with the basic features of hosting, it also offers additional web hosting features like DNS management and web analytics tool. Also, you get marketing tools such as $100 Google Adwords bonus, $100 Bing Ad credit and free Yellowpages.com listing to promote your business.
Key features of Domain.com:
- Get unlimited website disk space and scalable bandwidth with every plan.
- Free cloud storage of 1 GB to store your photos, videos, and music that can be accessed anytime from anywhere.
- It offers various free applications like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, CubeCart and more.
- It offers a free trial of 30 days.
- 24/7 free phone support (The US only).
- There are 3 pricing plans – Basic, Deluxe, and Ultra. The basic plan starts from $3.75/month and it offers 1 domain, 100 email addresses, 10 SQL databases and 5 FTP logins with drag and drop site builder.
9. InMotion Hosting
InMotion Hosting a feature rich hosting that provides business hosting to help businesses and bloggers to grow online. Along with cheap business hosting, it also offers VPS, dedicated and reseller hosting at an attractive price. Also, you get many free tools for building a website.
Key features of InMotion Hosting:
- All the plans include free SSD drives to power your CMS or static website.
- It offers 90 days money back guarantee to try it risk-free.
- 99.999% uptime guarantee
- 24/7 U.S. based support.
- Get unlimited business email account with unlimited storage on every plan.
- Free automatic data backups (up to 10 GB) in every 48-72 hours.
- Easy Google apps integration with 3 step setup wizard.
- Get free domain registration or transfer with every plan.
- It comes with pre-installed WordPress, PrestaShop or Joomla to get started quickly.
- Get a bonus of up to $250 in free advertising credits for advertising at Google, Yahoo, Bing, and yp.com.
- There are mainly 3 pricing plans in shared hosting. And the starting plan costs $5.99/month and its best for first-time bloggers and simple sites.
justhost is good web host that balances price and usability. It offers an accessible and easy to navigate interface with shared, dedicated and VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting. It provides a complete hosting with full functionality on a small budget, perfect for everyone from business owners to individual.
Key features of justhost:
- It offers unlimited domain hosting (prime plan).
- Get unmetered bandwidth in each plan.
- Get $200 in advertising offer – $100 as Google Adwords credit and $100 as bing Ad credits. (plus and prime plan)
- Control Panel – powered by cPanel.
- Free site builders with templates.
- Get access to hundreds of open-source apps, themes and plugins all with one-click install.
- 30 days money back guarantee.
- 24/7 customer support.
- The pricing plan starts from as low as $3.95 per month with 50 GB website space, 1 domain, 5 email accounts with 100 MB storage per account.
You don’t need a big budget to get a solid hosting service. You can get a good value and service even at a cheap rate as cheap hosting doesn’t mean cheap service. So, choose from any of the above hosting services to build and host a website on a slim budget. And you can always upgrade later.