6+ Appointment WordPress Plugins 2019 (Free and Paid)
Why do we need appointment WordPress plugins?
Nowadays taking online bookings through websites has become a necessity. People coming to a spa, salon, restaurant, hotel, clinics, and even schools want to book their position in advance and the best means is through a website.
So, if you want to collect payments, notify customers, define time slots and make online reservations of the services that your business offers.Then, you should have an appointment WordPress plugin installed on your website.
Now the question arises which is the right appointment booking plugin for your website? To overcome this problem we have defined some of the best appointment WordPress plugins on this blog. All these plugins are customizable and come loaded with enormous advance features.
Wait we have got more below are a few blogs on popular niches which can help you find more plugins:-
1. Bookly – Appointment Booking Plugin
Bookly is one of the best appointment WordPress plugins which allows you to accept payments for online bookings, send notifications, and create custom fields.
This plugin supports more than 50 currencies and other payment methods like PayPal as well. You can also collect an unlimited number of booking through this plugin, create time slots, etc.
- The regular plan of this appointment booking plugin will cost you $89.
- It also provides an extended plan which comes with a price tag of $890 and offers various advanced features & services.
- The plugin is fully responsive and mobile optimized which allows your customers, to make online bookings through mobiles, tablets and other handheld devices.
- Helps you update clients about any changes or reschedules in appointments via SMS and email notifications.
- It offers WooCommerce and Google calendar integration along with WPML compatibility for translation.
- You can easily add custom changes like booking steps, fields, color schemes and more on the entire booking form.
2. Booked – Appointment WordPress Plugin
Booked is an appointment booking plugin for WordPress which is easy to use even by a non-techie person. Along with name & email address, you can choose to book an appointment either as a registered or a guest user.
You can add as many calendars as your need for customizable fields, slots & a unique time. After it, the calendar can be assigned to a ‘booking agent’ user so they can manage the calendar.
- Booked WordPress plugin charges only $49 for a single product which can further be distributed free.
- With this plugin, you also get WooCommerce integration which allows you to take online payments in different modes.
- Your customers can get their own profile page where they can manage the avatar, login credentials, pending & approved appointments.
- By using its [booked-login] shortcode, one can display a login or registration form anywhere on the site for other users.
- You can set the size of your appointment booking calendar as small or large to make suitable according to your website’s layout.
3. Team Booking – WordPress Appointment Plugin
Team Booking is a WordPress plugin through which you can book services & appointments with the help of Google Calendar. You can make the availability of plans through Google Calendar. When calendar events become free then they are ready to be booked again.
Once they’re booked, calendar events will be updated. That’s how you can manage all of your work schedules with multiple plans.
- Its regular plan charges only $24 in which you can make multiple copies of the single end product as long as it is free for distribution.
- This WordPress plugin has another plan of $110 which is for only one client & includes both the buyer fee as well as item’s price.
- Your customers who are using this calendar of yours can select the time zones according to their current location.
- One can build a customizable email content along with user data to create an email notification system.
- Also, you can also add discount coupons & campaigns on your site to create attractive offers for your clients.
- By using files og ‘.po’ & ‘.mo’ extensions, you can change the language of your site.
4. InkAppointment WordPress Plugin
InkAppointment is a premium WordPress plugin using which you can book, schedule and manage online appointments. This plugin comes with developer license and you can deploy it on unlimited number of websites & domains.
You can manage all the booking details like customer info, service name, date & time slot, payment details and more directly from the WordPress dashboard. Plus, you are allowed to create custom fields and take manual bookings from the admin panel.
- InkAppointment WordPress Plugin will cost you $97 with which you get lifetime access to the plugin, technical support, and regular updates.
- This plugin provides three payment modes which are PayPal payment gateway, PayPal Sandbox and Pay Cash Later.
- You can mention working days and hours for your business through this form. It also helps you define time slots for booking.
- In case of booking, changes or rescheduling changes can easily be done through the dashboard.
- Design changes like color, buttons, fields name, free/paid, language and other custom changes can also be applied.
5. BirchPress Scheduler – Appointment WordPress Plugin
BirchPress Scheduler is an easy to use online booking plugin specially designed for WordPress websites. With the help of this plugin, your site visitors can check availability, book appointments and make online reservations with ease.
This plugin also enables you to send email notifications to customers in case of any changes in booking, reschedule or cancellations. This is not all you can also build a custom booking form which suits your website.
This plugin has got three premium plans which are listed below:-
- Collect payments for online bookings through PayPal and credit card.
- WooCommerce integration allows you to use other methods of payments as well.
- It works well with different types of calendars like Google, iCal, iPhone, Android, or Outlook and simply gets sync with them.
- You can manage all the appointment details from the user-friendly dashboard of WordPress.
6. Booking Calendar – Appointment WordPress Plugin
Booking Calendar is an effective plugin for WordPress which helps in enabling booking system on your site. You can simply show the availability & receive the bookings for your service in this easy booking system which has way too clean interface.
The visitors of your site can check the availability of the properties like hotel rooms, apartments, house or a service which you offer.
- This appointment WordPress plugin is free of cost for the lifetime.
- One can use this WordPress plugin in order to fulfill the booking needs for any kind of business.
- You don’t have to purchase any third party account for storing any information as this WordPress plugin already has a database for it.
- Using the filter option from the admin panel, you can search all of the bookings for different parameters.
- The customers only have to select days in the calendar, fill the booking form fields & then submit for creating a booking on your site.
7. Easy Appointments – WordPress Plugin
Through Easy Appointments, you can manage the bookings with so much ease for multiple locations & time zones. It can be used by salons, lawyers, mechanic, doctors, cleaning services etc.
It includes two types of booking forms: single & two column. So you can add any of them to your site.
- Easy Appointments is free of cost WordPress plugin.
- Its extremely easy admin panel allows you to manage all of the configurations of your booking account in a couple of minutes.
- You can create a dedicated calendar for 1 location, worker/service & also the time slots by connecting the location, worker, service & date/time.
- Apart from it, you can create customized fields for your form such that visitors who use the form can precisely enter their details.
- Through the email notification system, you can send confirm & cancel booking link to your customers.
So above are some of the best appointment WordPress plugins which you should integrate with your site. Through them, your customers & visitors can create, book, cancel any kind of appointments.
Some of them are free while others are paid. So, we’d like you to try them with a free mind & finalize the best one according to your needs. Because decisions taken in hurry are not always promising for long-term good results.
For any suggestions & queries, add a comment below & we’ll help you out soon!