Are you planning to start a blog website or want to add some more functionality in your blog post?
To achieve this goal you can try these WordPress plugins for blogs which can truly transform your website into a new one. Some of them are paid but others are free.
Now you might be thinking ‘What these blog plugins will really do?’.
Basically, these plugins will provide you different layouts to present your blog’s content in a well-organized way. Also, you can add multiple types of features such as hover effects, paginations, sliders, image filter, etc.
Well, these WordPress plugins are not only meant for blogging websites, but they can also be used for business & branding websites as well.
So here we suggest some of the best WordPress plugins for blogs. You can choose any of them according to your needs & we also believe that you will find the right one!
You might be interested in reading some other blogs as well:
1. WP Blog and Widgets – WordPress plugins for blogs
WP Blog and Widgets Pro plugin is created with lots of features stuffed in it. Basically, it is designed for each aspect of customization for the posts and blogs.
Also, this plugin will create a Blog Pro menu tab on the admin side of your WordPress. Blog tab will allow you to enter blog post just like your regular posts.
Moreover, in this plugin, you can add custom CSS to take the appearance of blogs and layouts to the optimum. Also, it allows you to change the order of your blog post with an amazing drag and drop function.
The pricing of this plugin depends on 4 different licenses mentioned below:
- Regular License: $19 with 1 site only, $29 with 5 Sites, $49 with unlimited Sites.
- Developer License: $99.00 with lifetime updates, and 1-year support.
- It has up to 50 designs for grid layout, using any of the layouts you can organize your website’s look.
- You can add and manage all the designs with 3 shortcodes and its parameters.
- This plugin provides 8 designs for list view, for news grid box slider, 13 designs for grid box and 6 different widgets.
- It provides up to 45 designs for a slider or carousel layout which you can use to give an engaging look for your visitors on your website.
2. WP Blog Manager – WordPress plugins for blogs
WP Blog Manager is a highly responsive plugin and supports all WordPress theme. In addition, it provides you almost 14 date formats to choose from.
It provides up to 100+ ready to use templates. Like 30 pre-defined grid layout, 19 list layout, 7 masonry types, 11 timeline designs, 10 magazine templates, 10 slider layout & 15 carousel effects.
Also, this plugin supports HTML videos, Vimeo, Youtube, SoundCloud audio, and slider media on any layout template for every single blog post.
You can purchase this beautiful plugin at $22 with regular license and 6-month support from AccessKeys.
- It displays post from all possible taxonomies or categories of WordPress.
- You will see posts associated with certain custom fields which may be single or multiple.
- With this plugin, you will be provided with 5 image filter options & 5 load more options.
- This plugin also provides you with 5 different pagination options. Using these options you can showcase the division of your pages in a beautiful way.
3. Blog Designer PRO – WordPress plugin for blogs
Blog Designer PRO offers more than 40+ impressive blog templates. Some of them are 3 sliders & masonry layout, 3+ magazine design, 5+ timeline layout, 10 grid layout and 15+ full-width layout.
This plugin is cross-browser compatible and has responsive grid columns.
Also, it has different styles of pagination, load more option, and multiple blog layouts.
The cost price of this plugin is $39 along with its astonishing features.
- This plugin comes with 45 pre-designed unique & beautiful layouts, which in turn will make your website eye-soothing for your users.
- You can use more than 800+ Google Fonts support to give your font a stylish look on your website.
- In this plugin, you can use a drag and drop page builder for your frontend as well as backend.
- Dummy data is available which makes blog writing more easy for you.
4. Blog Manager – WordPress plugin for blogs
Blog Manager can add tons of functionality in regard to blogs. The various features which it can add are layout variation, content re-arrangement, styling and much morе.
It provides over 20 beautifully design templates with 15 hover effect style. Also, you can use the background and border style to list your elements in a stylish way.
However, this plugin doesn’t require coding and also provides supports and lifetime updates from an outstanding team.
You can have all the features of this plugin at the cost price of $23 only. Also, it provides support from OTWthemes for up to 6-months.
- It supports media type like image, slider, Vimeo, Youtube, and SoundCloud.
- You can give a stylish look to your list by using either the plugin options or custom CSS.
- This plugin is multilingual and can be translated into other languages.
- Blog Manager provides 3 types of pagination: regular pagination, load more button, and infinite scroll.
5. JetBlog – Blogging Package for Elementor Page Builder
Take your blog to extremely high level with JetBlog plugin. It is specially designed to create new blog pages and to add stylish content to them.
JetBlog plugin is easy to use through which you can add content to blog in a matter of seconds with drag and drop option.
Moreover, it will also help you to customize the blog content, easily you can change content appearance according to your choice.
JetBlog plugins with a price tag of $21 with future updates.
- This plugin will help you to display your content with different smart tiles module.
- You can use video playlist module for video content blocks and arrange them in a pixel perfect layout.
- Smart list module where you can display your module in a neat and clean way.
- With text ticker, you can create an animated text appearance for your blog post.
6. Blog Page Layout Manager – WordPress plugin for blogs
The blog page is one of the renowned WordPress plugins with its responsive nature and customizations options. You will be benefited with its 45+ post grid style that will let you create an amazing blog website.
Two single page layout that will enrich your blog posts in an eye-catching way. Awesome hover effects for your blog posts that will give an attractive look. Through custom CSS option, you can add more styles and designs to your blog website.
This Blog Page Layout Manager WordPress plugin costs you $17 with its 6month client support facility. Moreover, it can be extended to 12 months by paying $4.88
- You can categorize your different blog posts through filter setting in the theme.
- This plugin will help you to display as well hide the meta box description of the blog.
- Use shortcodes to create the custom grid for posts and pages.
- It also provides you with single page pagination support.
7. Blog Designer – WordPress plugin for blogs
Blog designer is one of the free and most used WordPress plugins for a blog website. It already provides you with 6 different kinds of templates to setup your website.
This plugin will help you to create and modify the blog posts in an easier way as it contains user free admin panel.
Also, there is an option to select different skin background colors for blog pages.
So, as a blog beginner, you don’t have to require any coding skills to develop a site with this blog designer it will easily setup for you within a minutes.
This Blog Designer WordPress plugin is free of cost for you. And it has responsive nature too.
- You can easily categorize the blog posts and can show them on any page template.
- 6 inbuilt blog templates – Classical, Light Breeze, Spektrum, Evolution, Timeline, and News that will create an amazing blog page for a website.
- Show or hide your post category, tags, author, comment counts, etc through this plugin.
- Easy to maintain the content length with its summary text for blog posts.
8. Blog Manager Light – WordPress plugin for blogs
Blog Manager Light plugin comes with unlimited modification and styles for your website. Here you will get tons of functionality for your blog post like variations, content rearrangements, layout modifications, effects etc.
Represent the blog posts in one column section or four column section in a grid layout format. You can add the image of blog topic on the left side and write the description in the one column area.
Moreover, you can add a slider to your blog section area with images and description.
Blog manager light WordPress plugin is free of cost with its client support facility and limited updates.
- You can use 15 different hover effects on your blog website that will look attractive.
- This plugin provides you to add media option in the blog post like image, videos, youtube, slider.
- You can post the list of your blog categories in sidebars, timelines or in post and blog content area.
- The plugin is fully translation ready with the help of WPML plugin that supports multi-languages.
This is all on 7+ best WordPress plugins for blogs from our side. We hope that at the end you have found the best match for your website.
Don’t waste your time, grab any of the plugin and start writing your blogs today itself.
We wish you good luck, and yes don’t forget to comment!