Are you looking for the best Automate.io alternatives?
This could be the end of your search. As we’ve compiled a list of some best Automate.io alternatives and how they stack up the competition.
Automate.io offer centralized support to govern, handle, and integrate on-premise and cloud-based applications that are deployed in different environments. It is often used by large business-to-business (B2B) enterprise for faster and more efficient work. Since it helps you to communicate with several platforms without any data loss, duplication of efforts, and bottlenecks.
But in today’s competitive time no one wants to compromise with the quality of software. Even then, Automate.io offers limited numbers of app integrations with minimal actions. In addition, they do not provide software tutorials that make its installation process a bit confusing. That’s why nobody wants to use such an automation tool that lacks a lot.
That is why I have filtered and selected the five best Automate.io alternatives.
A Quick Comparision Between Best Automate.io Alternatives
|Services||Pricing (per month)||No. of Tasks (per month)||Workflow Automation|
|Jitterbit||Contact Sales Team||750||Contact Sales Team|
1. Pabbly Connect – Best Automate.io Alternatives
“Most of the products in the market restrict users by setting a limit on the number of workflows. But Pabbly Connect always allows its users to create unlimited workflows with every plan at an affordable cost.”
If you’re looking for straightforward iPaaS software that offers end-to-end workflows and process data across multiple applications then Pabbly Connect might be an option for you to take a deeper look. Pabbly Connect offers a cloud-based integration and API management system with workflows, API design, application deployment, and much more. With this, you can create build, and handle the unlimited integration workflows without requiring any coding language.
Moreover, Pabbly Connects provides integration flows between numerous most popular SaaS products such as marketing sales, eCommerce, CRM, payment, contacts, email, etc. It gives you the ability to design a custom & cross-functional internal workflows with triggers, actions, and scheduler using the simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Pabbly Connect handles the entire needs of data transformation like custom logics, data mapping, API connectivity, etc.
- With this, you can easily connect databases, remote calls, social media, documents like CSV, dropbox, WordPress, Excel, and many more. Besides this, it supports multiple data formats such as XML, JSON, HTML, FormData, and others
- Create your own multi-step workflows that connect applications and complete the task based on the combination of applications, triggers, and actions.
- It has an intuitive graphical user interface to design, organize, and deploy integration workflow in a few clicks without code.
- Set the specific time intervals like specified date, day, or time for performing a particular action.
- Split the actions into multiple paths for a single trigger using its path router feature. Further, you can apply several operations, add filters, redirect data to different streams based on various conditions.
- Pabbly Connects offers numerous Excel functions such as number, date, text, currency, percentage, total etc. for creating multistep workflows without investing a lot time.
As we already said that Pabbly Connect is the only software that does not restrict you on features. It offers 4 plans that include all the features like formatters, unlimited workflows, filters, instant triggers, path routers, multi-step calls, etc., with all the pricing plans.
- Starter – Firstly, buy this plan at the cost of $9 and get 12,000 tasks including all the above-mentioned features.
- Rookie – Secondly, this plan avails at $29 per month with 50,000 tasks.
- Pro – Buy this plan at $37 per month and get 60,000 tasks.
- Advanced – This plan has custom pricing based on the number of tasks that starts from 80,000 tasks at $57/month and 9,000,000 tasks at $3000 per month.
2. Integromat – Top Alternative to Automate.io
Integromat promises to reduce the amount of time spent on integrations in your company by 80%. It empowers you to connect multiple apps, services, and devices with each other without requiring any programming skills. It supports some popular applications like Google Drive, Facebook, Twitter, Slack, Dropbox, etc.
Furthermore, Integromat gives you the freedom to automate any online task, in just a few clicks. Besides, it provides 1500 ready-to-use templates scenario that helps in setting up the workflow module.
- Integromat has HTTP/SOAP and JSON modules using which you connect hundreds of apps and services without any coding.
- It provides detailed information about all operations i.e what data is being processed and when and helps you to run scenarios in real-time.
- Integromat comes with the Excel functions like text, numbers, dates, aggregate, percentage, and lists to sum up multiple values, or move a date value within a matter of seconds.
- If you want to retrieve data from the past or from after activation, you can choose the start point with integromat.
- Duplicate the data and process it into multiple routes by dividing your scenario.
- Apart from this, it has various features like error handlers, aggregators & iterators, execution history, scheduling, templates, etc.
- Free – Get 1,000 operations and 100MB to transfer the data with Integromat free plan.
- Basic – Buy this plan at $9 per month and get 10,000 operations, and 1GB data.
- Standard – Pay $29 per month for 40,000 operations and 20GB data.
- Business – Besides the above plans, this plan offers 150,000 operations and 70 GB data at a cost of $99 per month.
- Platinum – Pricing of this plan is $299/month for 800,000 operations and 220 GB data.
- Custom – If you want to perform more than 800,000+ operations then you can go with a high volume plan of Integromat. But, you need to contact the sales team of Integromat for pricing details.
3. PieSync – Versatile Automation Platform
PieSync is another Automate.io alternatives in our list that allows you to keep all your contacts in 2-Way in real-time whether you are using Gmail/Outlook, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Constant Contact, Prosperworks. With this, you can quickly start syncing the app data between SaaS, on-premises, and cloud applications.
Additionally, it allows you to change the sync direction and pause the sync at any time of execution. Also, you can create filters to manage subsets of your contacts, sync deletions or unsubscribes, and choose one of your apps to be a central database.
- Piesync uses advanced authorization methods like Oauth to ensure all customer info is safe and secure.
- With this, you can sync data in both directions such as syncing and updating.
- Automatically detects and manages duplicate data points and removes them.
- Quickly set up the configuration and create personalized rules, map how you want to sync different information fields across apps, etc., with zero coding required.
- Starter – With this you can create only two if/then rules per connection at the cost of $9 per month.
- Pro – If you want to create unlimited rules per connection then buy Pro plan at the cost of $49 per month.
4. Zapier – Automate Workflows
Zapier provides over 1,500 integrations with numerous popular apps & services. It has powerful technological innovations that automatically move data across different web applications.
Moreover, it offers an easy, powerful, and cost-effective automation solution to create the multiple actions/tasks called Zaps
- Create complex workflows by adding many triggers and actions to one zap.
- Zapier has a very powerful feature named formatter that lets you convert any kind of data before putting it into one of the apps such as operating on dates, date formats, currency converters, and many more.
- You can easily create your workflow with its ready-to-use templates and customize them according to your needs.
- It supports several applications such as Facebook Lead Ads, Slack, Quickbooks, Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.
- Free – Get 100 tasks and 5 zaps per month with Zapier free trial.
- Starter – Pay $24.99 per month for 750 tasks and 20 zaps with the integration of 3 premium apps.
- Professional – Pay $61.25 per month and get 2000 tasks, unlimited zaps, and premium app integration.
- Team – For this plan, you need to pay $373.75 per month for 50,000 tasks and unlimited zaps.
- Company – Get all the advanced features of Zapier like unlimited zaps, unlimited premium apps, filters, formatters, etc. at $748.75.
5. Jitterbit – B2B Integration Platform
Another in this list of Automate.io alternatives is Jitterbit. It is one of the more user-friendly and cost-effective iPaaS software. With this, you can integrate the SaaS, on-premise, and cloud applications into any business process.
Additionally, it has an easy-to-use visual designer for setup and monitoring processes. Besides this, it lets you clean and alters data between systems with its data cleansing & smart reconstruction tools.
- This Automate.io alternatives has an intuitive dashboard that monitors your integrations and provides alerts for problems. It notifies the users immediately if any error does occur.
- Easily transfer large amounts of data with its high-performance parallel processing algorithms.
- Control your integration schedule, triggers from anywhere at any time by scheduling the workflow with Jitterbit.
- It has 300+ formulas to add business logic and map similar fields between your apps.
It offers custom pricing based on business requirements. but you need to contact the Jitterbit team for APAC & EMEA pricing details.
Since automation software is rapidly gaining attraction, new software solutions are emerging every day. However, before investing in expensive software like Automate.io, you can try some of its alternatives that are listed above.
Try out all these Automate.io alternatives and share your experience with us in the comments below.