In the industry, there are a range of tools to automate the task of copying and pasting information from one app to another. But, Zapier is one of the most popular among them because it focuses on automation and connects all productivity and business apps. Zapier is an iPaaS software that seeks to connect two or more apps and services into workflows. It maintains data consistent across multiple applications without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.
The main purpose of Zapier is to save users time and provide easy integration of apps. But unfortunately, no tool is perfect for all, as each of us have different agendas and requirements. Plus, the pricing of Zapier is bit high, so it is not affordable for everyone.
However, Zapier isn’t the only automation services in town. There are many other Zapier alternatives that connect the business tools and offer an incredible range of features at affordable prices.
A Quick Comparision Of Best Zapier Alternatives
|Services||Pricing||Number Of Tasks||Premium App Integrations|
|Microsoft Flow||$40||Unlimited||Lesser Integration|
In this article, you are going to explore the 5 best Zapier alternatives and find out about the features they offer.
“Pabbly Connect is the only platform that automates all your workflows without any restrictions on calls and premium app integration.”
It is a data integration software that automates all your workflows. It enables users to create automation workflows between multiple apps and services without any manual efforts. Moreover, its intuitive low-code flow designer takes you from installation to secure application and partner integration in less than 5 minutes.
- Supports all the popular apps that provide webhooks integration for CRM, automated marketing, eCommerce, helpdesk, payments, web forms, etc.
- Create one to one integration and multi-app workflows in less time for faster and smarter automation.
- Control the execution of your scenario by customizing the run schedule and the interval on a specified date, day, or time.
- Pabbly Connect’s formatter tool helps you to convert the numbers, dates, text, currency and more into your format.
- Create complex and specific workflows that include conditional triggers, in-sequence processing, etc. without adding a single line of code.
- Set a specific if/then or branching logic condition to your workflow by using the filter option. This will move users to the next step in a workflow depending on their performed actions.
You can make unlimited calls whether it is single or multiple steps, integrate unlimited premium apps, and much more. Besides this, it offers 4 pricing plans that are based on the number of workflows that includes:
- Free: For 3 workflows ($0 per month)
- Rookie: Pay $25 per month for 5 workflows and get all the features of Pabbly Connect.
- Pro: It allows you to create 10 workflows at the cost of $49 per month.
- Advanced: Buy this plan at $99 per month and create 25 workflows.
LeadsBridge is an iPaaS solution that enables companies to enhance their omnichannel strategy orchestrating their business data.
LeadsBridge fulfils your integration needs, focusing on bridging gaps between advertising platforms and sales funnels, and delivering tailor-made integrations made upon your business needs.
The LeadsBridge platform is suited for companies that want to streamline their advertising activities by integrating the marketing technology stack with Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
With more than +370 out-of-the-box integrations available at the moment, you can easily connect your chosen software with your advertising platform, seamlessly synchronizing data for your marketing workflows.
- Lead Sync:With LeadsBridge, you can automatically synchronize leads from Facebook Lead Ads, Google Lead Form Ads, LinkedIn Lead Gen forms with your favorite CRM, and Email Marketing software.
- Audience Targeting: Thanks to Audience Targeting, you will able to automatically create the best audiences by syncing the CRM segments, email marketing contacts, or customer lists with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google Ads, always being compliant with GDPR and other privacy laws.
- Online-to-Offline Tracking:This tool allows you to track your offline transactions and understand the performance of online campaigns. LeadsBridge offers this service on Facebook through Facebook Conversion API and on Google by using Google Offline Conversions.
- Platform to PlatformWith LeadsBridge Platform to Platform technology, you can connect the company’s platforms through LeadsBridge to make teams more effective and get rid of data silo issues.
- eCommerce Synchronization:LeadsBridge allows eCommerce companies to sync contacts and orders between your eCommerce tool and the most used advertising platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
- Tailor-Made integration:LeadsBridge provides tailored integrations for complex workflows. This is suitable for companies with unique needs that are not available on the integration list. LeadsBridge helps to integrate custom or internal CRM for such companies.
LeadsBridge offers a free 7-day trial with four paid plans billed monthly or annually, starting at $29 for the self-service platform with real-time LeadSync and 1.5k leads/mo, up to Enterprise accounts starting at $699 per month with Custom Volumes. Plans vary in the maximum amount of integrations and synchronized units (leads, audiences, and conversions). All plans offer the GDPR (also for audiences) and CCPA Compliant to keep all customer data safe.
Integromat is the most advanced online automation platform and it is known as the glue of the internet. It will automate the workflow that you currently handle manually. Integromat is an extremely user-friendly product that not only capable of connecting apps but can also transfer and transform data. Besides, it has direct support for numbers of apps and services like Dropbox, Emails, Facebook, Google Drive, MySQL, Webhooks, etc. Besides this, it provides 1500 templates that provide ready-to-use scenarios to help with set up.
- Connect hundreds of apps and services with Integromat without any coding requirements as it has HTTP/SOAP and JSON modules.
- It provides detailed information about all operations and helps you to see what data is being processed and when.
- Track real-time scenario execution and how your data flow between different apps and services.
- It comes with the most commonly used simpler & familiar functions for working with text, dates, sum values, find out aggregate and percentage, etc.
- Integromat allows you to choose the starting point whether you want to retrieve data from the past or from after activation.
- Easily duplicate the data and process it into multiple routes by dividing your scenario with built-in routers.
- Additionally, it has various features like error handlers, aggregators & iterators, execution history, scheduling, templates and many more.
Integromat allows you to perform 1,000 operations with the free trial. After the free plan, you can opt for four paid plans ranging from $9 per month with 10,000 operations to $299 per month for 800,000 operations.
Automate.io is another impressive Zapier alternatives in the list that helps you integrate your cloud-based apps. Using this tool, you can automate your marketing sales, eCommerce, and business processes. Automate.io offers multi-app, multistep integrations between many apps in just a few minutes. Also, you can create your own complex workflows by adding delay, conditional logic, format data, etc.
- Automate.io has an intuitive and user-friendly drag-and-drop interface that helps in data mapping.
- Also, you can use its Webhooks/Rest API for connecting all leading cloud and SaaS applications.
- It has various powerful tools for setting up cross-functional internal workflows, format data, or time delay for the enhancement of increasing more and more sales.
- Save your time and efforts with its automated data sync, configurable actions, and much more.
- User-defined cause events, automation of business processes, multiple data tools, automatic form completion etc.
- Integrate several popular apps like Facebook lead ads, Salesforce, Zendesk, WooCommerce, Shopify, etc.
Automate.io offers different plans for small and basic needs. Also, it offers a free trial with 250 actions per month
- Startup: Get 10,000 actions and 50 bots at $49 per month.
- Growth: This plan is for small scale businesses with moderate requirements. Pay $99 per month for 30,000 actions and 100 bots.
- Business: Buy this plan at $199 per month with 100,000 actions and 200 bots.
- Enterprise: This plan is best suited for an organization with advanced requirements. It is available at the cost of $499 per month with 500,000 actions and unlimited bots.
Another in this collection of free Zapier alternatives is Jitterbit. It is a dedicated platform to hastening the customer’s workflow by combining the power of APIs, integration and artificial intelligence. You can quickly integrate the SaaS, on-premise and cloud applications using the Jitterbit API and infuse artificial intelligence into any business process.
Jitterbit is especially focusing on ease of use and speed. Furthermore, the pricing of this software is higher than other software in its category, but it offers real-time data connections, as opposed to those that sync in intervals.
- It has an intuitive graphical interface for creating any integration via drag-n-drop configuration.
- You swiftly infuse any application with artificial intelligence such as real-time language translation, speech recognition, and product upsell recommendations.
- Automate your business processes and workflow by integrating thousands of applications with pre-built templates.
- Set your integrations to run on a schedule, triggered, or real-time and control it from anywhere, anytime
- You can map similar fields between your apps and add business logic with over 300 included formulas
Jitterbit iPaaS offers custom pricing based on business requirements. You need to contact the Jitterbit team for APAC & EMEA pricing details.
Microsoft Flow is an extremely well designed and feature-rich service that consistently outshines Zapier. With Microsoft Flow, you can create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services as it supports more than a hundred of applications. You can immediately start your automation work like files syncing, data collection, etc with its numerous inbuilt templates.
Moreover, It helps you to automate time-consuming tasks whatever your industry, business or career.
- Connect Microsoft Flow with several popular Microsoft services like OneDrive, Office Outlook, Share Point, Dropbox, etc.
- Furthermore, it has an app for both Android and iOS platforms so you have to work less and do more than you want with Microsoft Flow.
- Besides, it allows you to create automated workflows between the app that you like the most and get notified even for a small change.
- Receive notifications of actions as they occur even for a small change.
- Secure your data with cloud-based data loss prevention, identity, and access management services.
Microsoft Flow offers a free plan and two paid plans, according to the individual users and implementation flows. Its pricing starts from $15 to $500 per month per user.
IFTTT ensures that all your devices and apps are connected and communicating with each other. It stands for “IF This Then That” i.e it creates powerful connections with one simple statement. Moreover, it works with over 600 apps including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, etc.
- IFTTT helps your apps and devices talking to each other for faster and smarter automation.
- You can easily download any application from the App Store or Google Play to access IFTTT on the go.
- Works great with social media apps so that you can post, tweet and stream them from everywhere & anywhere.
- Apart from this, it enables you to connect services and make them work together via applets. You can also integrate music apps like Saavn, Spotify, SoundCloud, Songkick, etc.
- Get a notification for weather, reminders, news update, music, Instagram post and many more.
For developers and others, IFTTT pricing is $199. Enterprise and business team pricing is custom so they need to contact IFTTT sales.
Finally, we can conclude that there are a wide assortment of Zapier alternatives, but each tool varies with its work style and functionality.
In this article, we’ve redefined each tool on the basis of features and pricing. So, go on the above list and choose the best tool to power up workflow with automation.