If you want to add a feature-rich Calendar WordPress Plugins to your website then this collection of plugins can figure out the best suite.
These plugins are required to schedule and display conferences, meetings, or other types of events on your website.
With free and premium calendar plugins to choose from, you will get a range of calendars for the websites of all niches.
Where, free plugins let you simply share the dates and details of the upcoming events on your website in a standard calendar format.
However, if you want to add advanced features of selling tickets and Google calendar integration then purchasing the premium plugins is the better pickup.
There are some premium features also that provides customization options for personalizing the calendar design. Some plugins provide integration with eCommerce tools like WooCommerce and PayPal, and the ability to accept bookings from your visitors.
Regardless of what type of calendar you need to add to your website, here you will find a suitable Calendar WordPress Plugins.
Swift through more WordPress plugins:
This WordPress event calendar can be used in two ways depending upon the programming skills of the user. In its basic profile, you will get ready made templates for uploading the events easily. Its advanced profile allows you to customize all the templates without restrictions.
Customization of the templates is possible with simple drag and drop without the need for any shortcodes.
If one has good programming skills then its basic profile can be modified to the advanced one by using CSS styles or programming directly.
- The plugin is available in English, Italian and spanish. It can be translated into Deutsch, french and portuguese.
- From its template marketplace you can choose the right template for your event calendar.
- You can also create detailed single pages for Events, Organizers, Places and Categories through this plugin.
- It also allows provides wide set up options for recurring events.
You can buy this plugin at $26.
2. EventOn – WordPress Event Calendar Plugin
It is a feature packed premium WordPress event calendar plugin. It allows to make an attractive calendar by adding featured images to events. You can also display the event calendar in a tile format on your website.
The plugin allows to set event date and time in any color on your calendar. You can also classify the events into five categories so that users can easily search for the events.
EventOn also allows to show your event calendar only to the logged-in users. It also facilitates to create long events that last for an entire month or a year.
- It is also integrated with Google Maps by which visitors can find the event venue easily. You can also color the map to match your website.
- You can enable the jump month option in the calendar, helping visitors move quickly to the month they want.
- The plugin allows the visitors to filter events by event type categories, organizer & location.
You can purchase the plugin on CodeCanyon for $23.
3. Booki – WordPress Booking Calendar Plugin For Reservations And Appointments
If you want to add online booking facility of various events to your website then this plugin will be perfect for you.
The plugin provides ready made templates for appointment or reservation. You will get templates for motel, ski resort, trip, driving lessons, taxi, parking space, hairstylist, Bus ride, bed & breakfast, massage therapy and events.
It provides the complete functions of online booking like booking confirmation, cancellation and online /offline payment via PayPal.
- The plugin provides the stats page which give a quick overview of the bookings and summary information of your website.
- It also provides email templates that can be customized to sent out from the backend individually.
- You can set minimum notice period and prevent people from booking too soon, this feature is helpful because it provides you a minimum notice period to make the required arrangements.
Purchase this plugin for $29. It comes with 6 months support from Typps.
4. Events Calendar PRO – Calendar WordPress Plugins
The Events Calendar Pro is a popular plugin loaded with powerful features for managing event calendars. It allows you to control the front end views of the calendar. You will get following views that can be set as per your requisite:
Calendar View: It provides a visually pleasing calendar display having tooltip enabled. Whenever a user will hover the pointer over the event mentioned on the date box, they will get to see the detail of that particular event.
List View: You can display all the events in chronological order enabling users to keep track of the upcoming events.
Day View: In this view you can showcase the forthcoming event in detail with images, venue and event timing.
Week view: It helps to organize recurring weekly events, allowing you to manifest all the events for the week ahead.
Map view: This lets your visitors to browse events based on their location. They just have to enter the date and event keyword. The map will display the location of the organizing event.
Photo view: You can exhibit the feature image of the events with their short description in metro style through this view.
- It has powerful recurrence capabilities to manage the series of recurring events for example: weekly cooking class and test dates for a school calendar.
- The plugin can display events in two formats:
- Venue view: You can showcase all the upcoming events that will be organized on that particular location with key details and map.
- Organizer View: It allows to display forthcoming events with the organizer’s contact details and picture.
- Personal plan for 1 site at $89.
- Business plan for 3 sites at $149
- Agency at $299
You will get updates plus support with all the plans.
5. Event Calendar WD – Calendar WordPress Plugins
Event Calendar WD is a premium event calendar plugin that is flexible and customizable. It comes with 5 pre-designed calendar themes allowing you to create your own event calendar to better fit your website.
If you intend selling tickets for your events then this plugin is a perfect solution for you. It allows to set multiple pricing, add tickets and you can further manage ticket sales without hassle.
Seven predefined elegant views option act as the starting point for our own calendar. These views are in the form of day, week, list, map, poster board (masonry layout) and 4 days event view.
- Google Maps Integration: You can make it super easy for guests to find the event location by adding Google Maps and custom location fields.
- Filter Bar: If your calendar has a lot of events then you can sync filter bar on your website. It allows the visitors to filter events by day, event category and organizers.
- Upcoming Events Widget: An upcoming events widget can be flashed in the sidebar or footer of your website.
The purchase price of its three versions are:
- Personal plan for 1 domain at $15.
- Business for 3 domain at $25.
- Developer for unlimited domain $40.
6. Events Calendar – WordPress Plugin DZS
It keeps the focus on simplicity and retains quality and user-friendliness of your website. The plugin comes with two compact skins providing the best layout to the event calendar.
The calendar can be set in several ways like you can choose a custom start date to start-off the calendar or choose for the week to start on Monday.
- The plugin provides tooltip for the calendar to provide rich experience to your users.
- It is compatible with all the touch devices like iPhones and Android.
- You can also showcase repeated status on the recurring events like only once, every month or every year.
- It has been optimized for all the major browsers i.e. IE7+, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari.
Grab this plugin at $14.
7. All-in-One Event Calendar – Free Calendar WordPress Plugins
All-in-One Event plugin provides a visually pleasing calendar. It allows the public users to submit their events via front-end of your website.
You can display the upcoming events widget at the sidebar and footer area of your website. It also allows to exhibit events in multiple formats.
You can create sub-calendars for the proper organization of events. It provides the perfect way to categorize and color coding the event calendar.
- The plugin allows to import events from any other calendar supporting the iCalendar computer file format.
- It is Paypal payment processor integrated allowing you to accept payment online.
It is an open source software that can be downloaded from WordPress.org.
8. Spiffy Calendar – Free Calendar WordPress Plugins
This is a popular plugin available for free in the WordPress Directory. It allows you to display your events with multiple views and color-coded categories.
You can create events and display them to visitors in a standard calendar grid. It allows you to set event dates and times, and archives the events by the date of their onset.
- This plugin supports only eight languages i.e. English, Dutch, French, German, Polish and Turkish.
- From the backend you can also set user groups other than admin to manage events.
- The plugin also allows to schedule a wide variety of recurring events.
It is a free plugin. You can download it from official WordPress website.
Over To You!
As you must be aware that calendars play a vital role in organizing events for our businesses. I hope this list of 7+ Calendar WordPress Plugins help to choose the best suite for your website.
If you know of any other good calendar plugins for the websites, please feel free to share them in the comment area below.