Email marketing will become one of the most effective methods to attract customers to your website if you are using email WordPress plugins for it.
These plugins help you automate various processes which are complex, require a great amount of time and are difficult to manage.
You can create, manage, customize, schedule, respond directly from your WordPress dashboard using these plugins.
Below are few blogs which can assist you find latest plugins available in the market:-
- Real Estate WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Two Factor Authentication Plugins
- Google Tag Manager WordPress Plugins
1. Mailster – Email Newsletter Plugin
Mailster is an email newsletter plugin which supports all website on WordPress, it helps you design, edit and send customized emails for your business promotion. Features like drag & drop editor enable you to create stunning emails within minutes. It also automates various time-consuming processes required in email campaigns.
Price Plan By Mailster – Email Newsletter Plugin
- Regular plan of this plugin will cost around $49 and for 12 months extended support, you have to pay $17 extra. With this premium plan, you get to access all the services of this plugin.
- Easy to use email builder with drag & drop facility.
- Create, store, manage and edit user details inside WordPress dash.
- Track user actions on your emails like open, clicks, unsubscribe, etc.
- Deliver responsive emails to your customers.
- Use an autoresponder to conduct follow-ups and greeting emails.
2. WP Email Capture – Plugin For WordPress
WP email capture is fully compatible with any WordPress site and allows you to access it from the website dashboard.
With this plugin, you get the ability to attach shortcodes to pages, posts and other places on your website. You can add custom fields and use different templates to conduct email marketing campaigns.
Price Plan By WP Email Capture – Plugin For WordPress
- WP email capture plugin offers a free plan which is easy to use and helps you capture customers through email marketing.
- The premium plan is the extended version of the free plan offered by WP email capture WordPress plugin. It will charge $49 for all the advanced and premium services.
- Design emails with custom fields to collect more visitors.
- Easily get integrated with any website built on the WordPress platform.
- You can create multiple email list which is specific for your website.
- Helps you track visitors and their sources
- Autoresponder features allow creating emails that automatically responds to user actions.
3. MailPoet – WordPress Email Marketing Plugin
MailPoet is a premium WordPress email marketing plugin that permits you to send emails straight from the dashboard of your site.
With this plugin, you can check the spam score, handle bounces, and improve the deliverability rate of your email campaigns. This will gradually enhance conversions and boost sales.
Price Plan By MailPoet – WordPress Email Marketing Plugin
- Track open, click and unsubscribe on delivered emails.
- Drag & drop email creator for easy email designing.
- Get Multisite WordPress support.
- Schedule emails for automatic delivery.
- Bulk import of email contacts through CSV files.
4. Native Email – WordPress Email Plugin
Native email WordPress plugin gives you one of the best ways to boost website track through email marketing. You can organize mass mailing campaigns to attract more & more customers using this plugin.
Price Plan By Native Email- WordPress Email Plugin
- The regular license comes with enormous features which are suitable for email marketing and with a price tag of $24.
- Five different layouts to send responsive & custom emails with branding.
- Easy bulk import of email contacts from.CSV files.
- Live preview option to check and verify emails before sending them.
- Fully compatible with WooCommerce.
- Track sends logs of each campaign like date, time, user, etc.
5. Advanced WordPress Email Delivery – WordPress Plugin
Email marketing automation through a WordPress site can easily be done with the help of an advanced email delivery plugin. This plugin converts time-consuming task of email marketing only a few clicks job even for non-technical people.
Price Plan For Advanced WordPress Email Delivery – WordPress Plugin
- This is one of the cheapest plugins which offers only a single plan that costs $18.
- Provides multisite and WooCommerce compatibility.
- Gives you multiple email templates with different styling.
- Build and test option to verify emails before delivery.
- SMTP support is also available in case you want an external server.
6. Email Marketing Plugin By MailGet
MailGet offers a free email marketing plugin using which you can conduct effective marketing campaigns for product promotions. MailGet provides customizable email templates, drag & drop builders, autoresponder, drip campaign, and other useful facilities. There is a huge list of feature which this WordPress plugin offers all that for free.
Price Plan By MailGet Email Marketing Plugin
- MailGet email marketing plugin doesn’t charge a penny for all the advanced features. It is entirely free of cost and comes loaded with numerous facilities.
- Automate welcome and greeting emails using the autoresponder features.
- Deliver emails that are fully responsive in design and look attractive to various devices.
- Drag & drop email builder which helps you design emails within minutes.
- Import email contact list with just a few clicks.
- MailGet also provides API using which you can easily integrate it in your website.
7. Email Users – Email WordPress Plugin
With the help of email users WordPress plugin you can send emails to a group of people, target registered users, send personalized emails and more. It also supports different type of languages which simplify the translation process.
This plugin possesses a 4.7-star rating and has got 10,000 plus active installations on WordPress sites.
Price Plan By Email Users – Email WordPress Plugin
- This is a free plugin that can easily be applied to any WordPress site. There are a number of features that are offered by this plugin for free to facilitate email marketing.
- Provides multilingual support.
- Allows you to apply filters and actions to deliver custom emails.
- Easy to use, install and implement on WordPress sites.
- Send emails that are responsive in design.
We are at the end of this blog and I am pretty sure that each & every plugin detail like benefits, features, pricing, etc is crystal clear to you. Hope that this blog on 7+ best email WordPress plugins has been useful for you.
In case, if you have got questions in your mind, you can feel free ask them in the comments section below.