5+ Best Google Tag Manager WordPress Plugins 2019 (Free and Paid)
Do you know 41.4% of the top 200 award-winning marketing websites use Google Tag Manager WordPress Plugins for their website? Also, 73% of the digital marketers adore these plugins.
I know the numbers are mind-blowing! So why you are not playing with a full-deck?
Google Tag Manager WordPress Plugins helps to remove the pain of adding code snippets to your WordPress website, significantly improves your page load time.
Anyway, if you’re using Google Tag Manager WordPress Plugins as often as we do, you’re probably looking for new ways to add and manage marketing tags, without digging into the code!
If my guess was right, let me break the ice and now you’ll enjoy these 5+ Best Google Tag Manager WordPress Plugins for your website.
And the best part – this listing has paid as well as free Google Tag Manager plugins! So do not hesitate and give them a shot.
All list items are displayed in no particular order.
Don’t forget to check out our more recommended set of plugins:
1. RO Marketing PRO – Google Tag Manager WordPress Plugins
RO Marketing PRO is a very useful tool for Digital Marketers & Marketing Assistants for installing tags on their WordPress website. Not only does it save the implementation time of marketing tags, but also set up all your promotional banners, A/B testing variations, and make your site more SEO-friendly.
One of the most powerful features of the RO Marketing PRO tool is that it is the only plugin that can be used to install several tags. You don’t need to install 15+ distinct plugins for tag setup. This plugin is simple enough for anyone to configure even without HTML or FTP knowledge. Nope, you don’t need to hire a web developer or a programmer for the back end so your WordPress website could be functional because RO Marketing PRO tool will do it for you.
Features of RO Marketing PRO – Google Tag Manager WordPress Plugins
- Better than manually adding tags to site code because the tags can’t be overwritten
- Simple enough for any Marketer or Assistant to setup
- No guesswork with setting up tags
- Increases security, causes fewer compatibility issues and saves you time from having to update so many plugins
- RO Marketing plugin is thoroughly tested and is regularly updated
- $499: For 20 site license with 1 year of support and updates.
- $199: 5 site license (1-year support and updates).
- $99: License for 1 site with 1-year updations and support.
Apart from a few selected business services, Google Tag Manager WordPress plugin tends to be free for everyone. So it doesn’t make any sense to purchase a premium solution for adding Google’s product functionality to your WordPress website.
Google Tag Manager is empowering more than two million WordPress websites, this incredibly powerful analytics/marketing tool can do automatic marketing on Facebook, Pardot, HubSpot etc. You don’t have to be an analytics nerd to handle tracking code on your website. Google Tag Manager can do it all.
Features of Google Tag Manager WordPress Plugin
- Making it quick and easy to add several marketing technology Tags through a central platform (for a non-technical person and with marketers in mind).
- Increased performance as your codes execute asynchronously helping your pages to load faster
- Quick insights to see if the tags are implemented properly and are working as required.
- Ability to add all Google and other Third-party tags
- Improves your page load time by firing only required tags on a particular page
- Making the marketing process agile with no time wasted to add any Tags (no longer necessary to wait for your Tech person or department for tags implementation.)
Freely downloadable from WordPress website
This plugin helps to manage your WordPress website analytics and other code snippets. GTM supports multiple containers as well as it places required container code snippet into your website so that you do not need to do manually.
Some parts of the GTM plugin uses PHP 5.3 and
PHP 5.4. newer. You can fire your tags on certain special conditions by using the Data Layer of GTM.
Features of DuracellTomi’s GTM
- Use standard post/page attributes as data Layer variables
- GTM4WP can inject the page hiding snippet of Google Optimize so that you do not need to add it manually to your theme
- Add Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce or Classic E-commerce data to the data layer to implement measurement in Google Tag Manager easily.
- Fire tags in your Google Tag Manager container based on the weather conditions around your visitor.
- Track usage of popular embedded media players: YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud
You can download DuracellTomi’s Google Tag Manager for WordPress at free from the official website of WordPress.
4. Metronet Tag Manager – Google Tag Manager WordPress Plugin
This plugin helps to unlock the data layer allowing you to set macros and firing rules effortlessly. Metronet Tag Manager plugin can add multiple data Layer variables on a per-post and per-page basis.
Six predefined data Layer variables are also provided by Metronet which can be edited as per the requirement. Metronet Tag Manager plugin is an open source software for your WordPress website.
Features of Metronet Tag Manager – Google Tag Manager WordPress Plugin
- Lets you add your own unique ID or a class to each content link with the GTM TinyMCE button in the WYSIWYG.
- Set up separate data Layer variables for pages that aren’t posts or pages (like archives etc).
- Lets you easily add an HTML event handler to any content link with the GTM TinyMCE button in the WYSIWYG.
Download Metronet Tag Manager plugin for free.
This plugin is the very effective tool for newcomers, online marketing experts and, website owners. If you enable Inpsyde Google Tag Manager as guided it will optimize your website elegantly.
Features of Inpsyde Google Tag Manager WordPress Plugin
- Installs the Google Tag Manager Container Code on your website.
- Inserts the GTM container code according to Google’s current guidelines.
- The <noscript> tag can be inserted automatically or via the hook.
- The data layer outputs can be turned on/off individually.
- Login status of website visitors in the Data Layer recognizable.
- Suitable for WordPress MultiSite
Grab Inpsyde Google Tag Manager for free.
Over To You
I hope till now you must have picked the best suitable Google Tag Manager Plugin for your WordPress website.
Spotted something new! Let us know in the comments below.