If you are buzzing with events and want to promote your events online then, we’ll be your savior! Now, if you already have a website then you are halfway. Only halfway because your website should have capabilities to showcase all your events or seminars, conferences in a sorted calendar. And you can get these sorted and functional calendars on your website with event calendar WordPress plugins.
You will be glad to know that there are numerous plugins available in event calendar WordPress plugin market to help you do that! These plugins allow you to show the event-related information in a handy place.
Further, you will also get the functionality to schedule the appointments, bookings, ticketing, and many others schedules.
But it’s not till here, calendar plugins will also help your customers to confirm their attendance to an event, which is must if the seats are limited.
We have narrowed down the best event calendar WordPress plugins.
Some of the best-paid plugins offer you to create and manage many event calendars at the same time for your website. And most of the plugin offered on our list are WooCommerce ready. In fact, all the plugins present here are SEO ready, responsive to all screen sizes.
Now, what are you waiting for go through the features and pricing section of the plugin that are listed below and handpick the best one for your website.
You may have a look at these WordPress blog too.
1. Stachethemes Event Calendar – WordPress Plugin
Stachethemes Event Calendar is a completely paid WordPress plugin which comes with a responsive design and a customization toolkit. Its latest version has got many latest features like a new database, API, embedding of events to other sites, auto updater and many other.
This plugin comes with a fully documented file that will ease up the activation process and operational process of the plugin.
Moreover, you can sell products directly from the website. This gives a duo of calendar and e-commerce support in a website with WooCommerce integration.
This WordPress plugin will cost you $26 with its lifetime updates facilities.
- This plugin will help you to display the events on single pages of your website.
- It supports iCalendar feature that will help you to import and export the files as well as load them directly from URL.
- You can send and receive the email notifications to your end users with the calendar reminder.
- List down the guest list with their photo, information and social connectivity for conferences, meetings.
2. Event Calender WD – WordPress Plugin
While in search of the best-paid event calendar WordPress plugins, we came across the innovative event calender WD plugin. This is a kind of plugin that is suitable for those who wish to have professional level features on their website.
It comes with various useful features like you can schedule and show events in 7 different elegant ways (month, week, list, day, map, poster board and 4 days).
You can also showcase the events in an attractive manner through 5 prebuilt customizable themes.
Then it can easily repeat the events dates and venue with the recurring events functionality on the bases of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
Moreover, this plugin comes with add-ons like front-end management, Facebook integration, ticket sales, event countdowns and much more.
- Personal – $25 (6 months access updates & 1 domain support)
- Business – $40 (1-year premium support & 3 domain support)
- Developer – $60 (6months access updates, 1-year premium support & unlimited domains)
- You will be enriched with advanced event filter feature through which you can display multiple events.
- It will help you to publish the event date and other details quickly and easily.
- With the use of Google Map integration, it will be easy for you to display the venue of events.
- Keep your end user informed about the upcoming events by sending notifications.
3. WordPress Events Calendar – WordPress Plugin
It is one of the most versatile and effective event calendar WordPress plugins. This is the ultimate schedule tool that will make your job ten times easier.
The simple and sleek design of this plugin has an elegant layout to display the event schedules.
This plugin will allow you to add multiple events and meeting to individual pages and post on your website. Then it is fully responsive so, the calendar it provides will support every screen sizes like mobile, tablet, tab etc.
WordPress event calendar plugin comes with a price tag of $12 with lifelong updates.
- You will be able to add upcoming events in the widgets area of pages and posts.
- This plugin contains a well set of document that will help you to easily operate the plugin.
- Cross-browser support will enable running of your website on each browser like opera mini, chrome, firefox etc.
4. WordPress Pro Event Calendar – WordPress Plugin
WordPress Pro Event Calendar plugin has a sleek and modern interface with fully responsive nature and functional rich features.
With eyepleseing design this calendar WordPress plugin is perfect to display meetings, get-together whether one or multiple.
With its setting customization option, you can create a flexible event website and can allow users from the front end to register their events. You can easily import events from .ics files and from Facebook to your website.
Through custom shortcode generator you can create an unlimited number of shortcodes for events and related sections.
Then recurrent event feature will help you to display events daily, monthly, weekly, yearly on the website.
WordPress Pro Event Calendar plugin will cost you $ 24 with 6 months client support facility.
- Google integration support will help your users to easily get in touch with the event location.
- You may change the calendar skins color with different color shades from light to dark.
- Show the upcoming events details in the grid form and default 3 column section of the calendar.
- Draggable & touchable feature will easily help you to drag the details of an event from one page to other.
5. All-in-One Event Calendar – WordPress Plugin
The All-in-One Event Calendar WordPress plugin will let you display your event list beautifully in front of your customers. It has over 100,000 active installations.
It has an elegant and clean design with powerful features.
You can easily categorize the events on the basis of places, personal and professional and other through filter option.
This plugin offers you with full ics/ical file support. Through which you can import or export the events from other websites and can allow users to subscribe to your events calendar.
With this feature pack event calendar plugin, this costs you nothing.
- You can add event image or category images to the event calendar on the pages.
- You will be able to customize the event calendar appearance from the theme options panel.
- Each and every event is linked to the original calendar.
- Filter the events on the bases of tag and category section.
6. The Events Calendar – Event Calendar WordPress Plugin
The Events Calendar is one of the most renowned WordPress plugins with 600,000+ active installation till date.
You can create events in a rapid way and you can save the venues and the organizers. Customers can view the events on the bases of day, week or month.
This plugin is totally based on AJAX for super smooth browsing of your website.
Its already being tested on the major theme frameworks such as Avada, Genesis, Woo Themes, Thesis and many more. That will surely take your website to new hike.
Also, you can increase SEO with the help of available MicroFormats.
The Events Calendar is free of cost and can be easily downloadable from WordPress. org
- You can display the upcoming events or session in the widget area of a website.
- This plugin is benefited with Google calendar and ics files option.
- It has an option of multi stylesheets to increase the integration.
- It comes with the support of WPML plugin that contains all international languages and is easy to translate to any language.
Above we have described the main features of the best event calendar WordPress plugin. These plugins will help you to create an eye-catching event website for customers.
If you liked the blog please comment below.