“Are you still struggling with offline sales of tickets?”
Gone are the days when people used to take a register & maintain records of tickets sold or left! Or even the days, when people used to carry an invitation card for various events!
WordPress e-ticket plugins enable the event organizers to create an event or generate e-tickets & sell them online directly through your WordPress site. These tickets can prove to be a bonanza for many sites dealing in such trades as theaters, restaurant, e-learning sites and many more.
At places like theater & cinema houses, people tend to stand in long queues to buy tickets. Or at restaurants, where one needs to book a table for themselves. You can make it easier for them by providing e-tickets at their fingertips.
People will simply have to go to your website and book the tickets for their fav movie right away, from their phones. Thereby, inflating your sales and making the ticket sales manageable.
Also, you can customize these event tickets in a way you want to, either by using default templates or creating one for yourself. You can also allow your users to use coupons and a lot more. Along with this, you can also place these tickets wherever you want, be it below the post or in the widgetized area. It’s fully customizable and it is easy to use.
Furthermore, you can also accept donations from people if you are running a Nonprofit Organization.
In today’s weblog, we are going to bring ‘WordPress e-ticket plugins’ into the limelight and scrutinize on its various features. Some of them are free while others are paid.
Without goofing around, let’s get going with “6+ WordPress e-Ticket Plugins”.
1. FooEvents for WooCommerce – WordPress e-Ticket Plugin
FooEvent is an event and ticket generation plugin that is studded with exemplary features like providing you a platform to sell tickets through your site. All you need to have is the latest version of WordPress.
This plugin works best without any support & is also compatible with different WooCommerce themes. In few simple clicks and some data collection from purchasers, you can easily sell event tickets online.
There are two licenses available
- Regular license – It will cost you $49 for all future updates and 6 months of support.
- Extended license – lt charges $154 for future updates and 6-month support in which end-user can be charged.
- With this plugin, you can create different types of tickets for different events.
- You can promote your event by providing coupons and percentage-based discounts. Along with that, it provides an NPO discount.
- This plugin provides the feature to set local currency and relatable taxes. And you can also calculate state and other taxes automatically.
2. Eventer – WordPress Event Manager Plugin
Eventer is a WordPress event ticket plugin that provides you a platform to sell tickets for your upcoming events online without much hassle.
With nothing much to do, you can conveniently install & use this plugin. Furthermore, you can also pair it with the functionality of different calendars to drop in its functionality to your site.
Here is the pricing plan for this plugin
- Regular license – It will charge you $39 for all future updates and 6 months of support.
- Extended license – It costs you $125 for the support of 6 months and future updates.
You can extend the support for 12 months by paying more $12.75.
- You can create events and sell their tickets online. Moreover, you can collect payments by connecting your PayPal business account.
- This plugin is ’tried & tested’ and it is compatible with multilingual websites easily.
- It has built-in social sharing links on event details page and custom permalink options.
3. Book a Place – WordPress e-Ticket Plugin
Book a Place is one of the excellent WordPress e-Ticket plugins. It enables you to create any kind of event you want to for your restaurant, cinema house, theater or any other firm.
Also, it allows you to customize these events as per your requirement. Allowing your users to book a table or book a ticket for s movie show online can’t get easier.
This plugin provides on-hand support to its users & is constantly striving to be better itself & its services.
This plugin is available at two different prices.
- For availing the standard license, you have to pay $ 22.
- To get the extended license, you have to pay $99.
Along with this product, you also get the benefits of getting all the future updates and support which can be extended for another year by paying the amount of $6.75 & $29.63 respectively.
- It enables you to effortlessly create an event by filling in the details like name, description, etc. Also, you can use a default color scheme or customize it as per your desire.
- You can allow your users to select their favorite place by adding row and column details to your ticket form. The data entry of rows will be in the form of ‘roman’(I, II, II,..) & for columns, it will be ‘arabic’(1,2,3,..). After filling details, a unique place code will be generated automatically.
- This plugin provides you with certain shortcodes which can be placed in the event. Thereby, making it easy for even non-techies to use this plugin and modify the details according to their need.
4. Stern Ticketing Event – WordPress e-Ticket Plugin
Stern ticketing event helps you in creating any type of events in just a few clicks. You can easily sell tickets for these events online. This e-Ticket WordPress plugin is super easy to install and even easier to use.
With the help of WooCommerce, you can allow your customers to add these tickets to their cart and gradually purchase them by making payments.
You can avail this plugin at two different rates. Moreover, you also get all future updates of this plugin.
- To avail the regular license of this plugin, you have to pay $18.
- For purchasing an extended version of this plugin, you have t pay $90.
- Along with this plugin, you get a widget for upcoming events which enables you to display your upcoming events. Thereby, drawing the attention of potential customers towards these events.
- It has a specific section to pin geo-location of an event along with other details like address, venue, etc. This enables your users to know, where exactly the venue is located.
- This plugin provides you with various shortcodes for easy customization like placing the details on the page, etc. the availability of these codes ensure that even the mediocre people can use this plugin.
5. Advanced Event Booking Management – WordPress e-Ticket Plugin
The Advanced Event Booking Management for WooCommerce is a highly responsive e-ticket plugin. This enables you to create events for conferences, contest, concerts or any other sort of events & also manage them online.
It comes in integration with WooCommerce which allows users to add tickets to their carts and purchase it effortlessly by making payment. It is very easy to use and install.
You can avail this plugin at two different rates. Moreover, you also get all future updates and 6-month support along with this plugin. To extend the support for another year you have to pay $9.38 & $112.50 respectively for both the versions.
- To avail the regular license of this plugin, you have to pay $29.
- For buying an extended version of this plugin, you have t pay $320.
- It is hassle-free to add all the necessary details like event date, starting & ending time and much more with the help of date time picker.
- You can display the event & ticket details like google map for venue location, the number of tickets bought. Also, a beautiful countdown timer is available which shows the time left for the event.
- Once the customer is done with the purchasing of tickets & total amount is calculated, all the details are stored in order edit page where the admin can view them easily.
- Apart from this, one can use shortcodes for customizing the event easily on the back-end.
6. Woocommerce Event Ticket– WordPress e-Ticket Plugin
Woocommerce Event Ticket is one of the most renowned platforms for selling event tickets. This plugin provides its users with the benefit of selling event tickets without getting trouble.
All you gotta do is simply sign up & create the desired event, gradually start selling tickets. Easy Enough!
The plugin is completely mobile-friendly & provides you with multilingual support. It also allows you to design various templates through customization.
This plugin is available in multiple pricing options –
- Regular license – With 6 months of support and all future updates, it will cost you $40 only.
- Extended license – It charges $110 for all updates and 6-month support. And with the plan, you can charge the end user also.
- This plugin is highly customizable and well documented with the support of the QR code.
- It displays Google Maps on the product page to show event location with pinpoint.
- You can manage event tickets on admin panel with that it allows customize template for sending emails to the customers.
7. Tickera – WordPress e-Ticket Plugin
Tickera is an awesome WordPress e-ticket plugin which enables the users to create tickets for an upcoming event. For example, there’s an upcoming seminar and you have to sell tickets online. With the help of Tickera, you can generate event & its tickets directly on your website.
It is very convenient to install & use this plugin. Moreover, it is highly responsive to mediums like iPhone and Android phone & tabs.
This plugin is available at free of cost on ‘wordpress.org’. Simply download & install it without paying a single penny.
- This plugin enables the users to create tickets for the events. And also, you can manage the list of all the events and its e-ticket sales.
- It is congruous to WooCommerce, with help of which one can easily add tickets to their cart. Your customers can even book tickets for more than one event.
- Unlike other plugins, you don’t have to pay any additional charges for the sale of your tickets.
For instance, if an institute wants to hold a seminar or workshop, they can directly create an event and post it on their website. Interested candidates will purchase the tickets for an event instantly. And above are the few of the finest WordPress e-Ticket Plugins which helps in this task by providing you the benefits of creating tickets for events.
These plugins prove to be very useful when it comes to managing sales of tickets. And also, helps in receiving the payments through various modes like PayPal or credit cards, etc.
We hope you might have found the plugin which suits best for your website.
Also, don’t forget to share your views! For more queries and suggestions, contact us!
You may also be interested in reading these blogs :