4+ Best Infinite Scroll jQuery Plugins (Free and Paid)
Do you use Facebook? Have you noticed how the content keeps on loading automatically when you reach the end of the page.
Well, that’s infinite scroll.
Today we have come up with a great list of 4+ best infinite scroll jQuery plugins. You can choose the one according to your personal preferences and website requirements.
Basically, infinite scrolling means the content of a website will automatically load once the user reaches the end of a web page.
This is a common feature nowadays that you would find on many sites like – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
These plugins help your users by saving their time, scrolling from the window, and a lot more.
Using these plugins you can provide your users a better user experience and all information on a single page. This will help you in engaging the users as the flow of contents will not stop, if a user doesn’t want it to stop.
Infinite scrolling is also known as endless scrolling and an alternative to paging. That is why we brought the idea of the use of infinite scroll jQuery plugins.
So, let’s dig deep and know more about the features and pricing of each of the plugins.
You may like to read these blogs as well:
1. Lazy Loader – Paid In Infinite Scroll jQuery Plugin
- This plugin comes with a regular plan of $9 with lifetime updates and 6 months client support facility.
- To extend more features of it you can pay $40.
- This plugin allows you to load only one item at a single time others are not loaded until the user scroll them or click the button.
- It helps you to select the number of items at a time to scroll on the website.
- Lazy Loader is compatible with another plugin like Isotope which helps to display the filter and sort layouts.
- Its cross browser compatible with IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge.
2. jScroll – A Part Of Infinite Scroll jQuery Plugins
jScroll has the ability to load the content with the help of AJAX in the current page or the content area where you scroll down. It is well documented which helps you in understanding its functionality better.
- With the help of this plugin, you can turn on the debug mode on the website so that if any error occurs it automatically recognize it.
- You can set the integer value greater than 0 to turn off the auto triggering of the pages after every specified number of pages.
- This is an HTML code “loadingHtml (‘<small>Loading…</small>’)” which has to be written on the bottom of the contnet page while loading the next one.
- You may define a callback function to be called after a content of the page is been loaded.
3. jQuery Infinite Scroll – Best In Infinite Scroll jQuery Plugins
This plugin is very simple and easy to use. It has many callback function options like – ondataloading, onDataLoaded, and onDataError. All these callback functions will perform differently that is according to the page requirements.
It has two different options as well – dataPath and itemSelector. Datapath helps in loading the more data from the URL, whereas, itemselector helps in selecting a single item selector for loading the data items initially via AJAX.
You can download this plugin for free from the official website of GitHub.
- This plugin makes the call to AJAX for loading more data on the web page.
- It has a callback function onDataLoaded, it is called whenever additional data items were loaded.
- onDataError is a callback function which is called whenever there was an error loading data through AJAX.
4. Infinite Scroll – jQuery Plugin
It’s very simple and easy to use jQuery plugin within the few clicks you can activate this on your website. It also gives you some of the basic callbacks like data loading started.
- You can select the items with the help of item selector option initially loaded or by the AJAX.
- Its onDataLoading is a callback function whenever it is called more data items are loaded.
- Moreover, you can call an onDataLoaded function whenever you want additional data items to be loaded on the pages.
- onDataError function helps you to detect the error on the page through an AJAX.
5. Infiniscroll – A Part Of Infinite Scroll jQuery Plugins
Infiniscroll is also known as lazy loading, endless scrolling, autopager, endless pages plugin. It comes with well-documented files which help you to try each and every function of the plugin.
- You can use ‘.pagination a.next’ function for changing the page numbers on the website.
- ScrollOnLoadDistance function is the distance to scroll down whenever the new content is load by default then the limit is set to be 200.
- A scrollOnLoadSpeed function is used to see the speed of the scroll down when the new content is loading on the page by default it’s 500.
- Also, this plugin is cross-browser compatible with Opera Mini, Chrome, FireFox etc.
These were the best hand-picked infinite scroll jQuery plugins for you. We hope you have found the best match according to your requirements.
So, what are you waiting for? Pick the one use it and turn your web page into a never-ending page.
Don’t forget to share your words in our comment section!