5+ Best Inventory WordPress Plugins 2018 (Free and Paid)
Are you getting confused while selecting the Inventory WordPress plugins for your WooCommerce website? If you are starting out your eCommerce online store, inventory management is not a chill wind. But, choosing the best tool is like playing hardball.
It’s no secret that as your online business grows, demand for your products increases and your sole supplier will not be able to meet it. Therefore, every Woo-commerce website must have Inventory WordPress plugins.
More recommended set of plugins:
- Vulnerability Scanner WordPress Plugins
- Audio Player WordPress Plugins
- Knowledge Base WordPress Plugins
If you are hunting high and low on the internet for this plugin, you have got to see that there are dozens of them out there, which can be a bit overwhelming. But we know you want a “Wow’ plugin, not the “Umm” one.
Therefore, here we are sharing the 5+ Best Inventory WordPress Plugins which are our top recommendations, as well as they are currently ruling the market.
1.TradeGecko – Inventory WordPress plugins
Looking for a full-on inventory management solution for your eCommerce WordPress website? TradeGecko is a dedicated WordPress inventory and order management platform that lets you quickly streamline your business.
It is ready to control your stock in multiple business locations, sales management and automates the process of your purchase order and requisition from one single platform.
TradeGecko is providing the mobile app for iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch that lets you manage stocks and orders across remote locations right from your handy smartphone.
To better understand your sales channel, a native integration of QuickBooks will allow you to track your sales and no-sales. This will monitor the analytics of accounting, taxation, shipping, where sales begin, what’s selling, who’s doing and much more.
Features of TradeGecko – Inventory WordPress plugins
- Customer & supplier management
- Manage multiple WooCommerce stores
- Multi-channel sales management
- Manage orders & fulfillments with ease
- Keep stock levels up-to-date across all sales channels
- For single domain license: $10
- 5-domain license: $40
- Developer license: $250
2. Scanventory – Woocommerce Mobile Inventory Management
Scanventory inventory management is designed to control your inventory from your smartphone or mobile QR scanner, remotely.
Apart from other inventory management systems, Scanventory has been built with necessities in mind, having easy code scanners as well as you can easily create custom inventory labels and can do instant updates.
Scanventory happens to be all of the things at once, like Log reports, allowing you to audit inventory elegantly, which is why thousands of WordPress-based online businesses are already using it to make their Woocommerce online streams flourish.
Features of Scanventory – Inventory plugins for WordPress
- Predefined label layouts for popular and common office labels
- Easy label creation from admin section
- Works with all printers
- Tracks changes in inventory
- Adds security and audit trails
- Uses WordPress’s built-in user management system
- Easily audit inventory changes
- Detailed inventory reports for simple and variation products
Grab this all-in-one plugin for $29.
3. Rapid Stock Manager – Inventory WordPress plugins
The Rapid stock manager is another well-established name among the inventory management plugins. It updates your stock inventory, manages it as well as audit it automatically. It’s the time-saving customizability of Rapid stock manager that makes it so appealing at the CodeCanyon marketplace.
What this plugin helps you to do is to set low stock indicator, which means you get to know straight away what is in low stock to take immediate action.
It’s Audit records every action on the uploaded stocks, allowing you to track “who” and “when” last edited the stock amount for the given products. This outweighs the downfall due to fraudsters on your WordPress site. In the end, you will love rapid stock manager as it can be personalized seamlessly.
Features of Rapid Stock Manager – Inventory WordPress plugins
- Set/adjust stock amounts for simple products
- Display all variable products for the main product within one row
- Easy copy/paste to Excel, Google Spreadsheets, OSX Numbers, to allow further filtering and calculations
- Every stock inventory amount change done by Rapid Stock Manager is recorded
- Stock Audit report – date range or multiple SKUs to display product stock modifications
It has a pricing of $46.
Synchronization is one of the best ways you can update your stock inventory daily since it saves manual chores and a lot of time. This is where Stock Synchronization Inventory WordPress plugin swoops in for the rescue to take care of this for you. Plus, it’s easy to use.
This plugin also goes above and beyond the clouds because it doesn’t just do stock updates. Stock Synchronization also synchronize information from external CSV file, prices, data stored in Dropbox and Google Drive. Happy Syncing!
Features of Stock Synchronization for WooCommerce
- Daily, twice daily or hourly updates
- Works with files that require credentials
- Compatible with Variation Products
- Dropbox support
- WPML support
- Choose your delimiter (comma, semicolon or tab)
- Supports large CSV-files (10.000+ lines)
Stock Synchronization has a costing of $14.
5. WP Inventory Manager – Free Inventory WordPress plugins
WP Inventory Manager is an open source software that perfectly tracks items that you would like to display or sell on your WordPress site. You can control the access permission for who can add or edit items in your inventory.
WP Inventory Manager offers a suite of powerful features for your WordPress site. Enhanced multiple categories, fully customizable labels, templating system, and developer friendly with hooks, filters, and utility functions are all part of this plugin.
Features of WP Inventory Manager – Free Inventory WordPress plugins
- Multiple categorizations
- Fully customizable labels
- Easy customization by templating system
- Access permissions for editing items
- Uses separate database tables for faster database access
Freely downloadable from WordPress website.
6. Z Inventory Manager – Free Inventory Plugins For WordPress
It is intuitive online inventory management plugin for your WordPress website. Z Inventory Manager lets you keep your sales, purchase orders, shipments and receipts in an organized manner.
Its easy-to-go inventory management, helps to manage and check stock levels in real-time online. Z Inventory Manager also provides low inventory alert, enabling you to replenish your inventory levels by ordering more stock.
Features of Z Inventory Manager – Free Inventory Plugins For WordPress
- Inventory Management
- Purchase Orders
- Ship and Track Sales Orders
Z Inventory Manager is a free inventory management plugin for your WordPress website.
Over To You
That’s all, we hope this blog helped you find the best Inventory WordPress Plugins for your website.
So, explore these 5+ Best Inventory WordPress Plugins and select the one you like the most. All of them are powerful in terms of features.
Never mind! We are here to help you out. Do let us know if you have any query or we have missed something.