Knowledge base WordPress plugins are basically designed for people who want to display frequently asked questions and common customer queries on their website in an attractive way.
These plugins help them manage, create and add Knowledgebase details on any WordPress site with ease.
This blog will offer you the best in class Knowledge base WordPress plugins which will meet all the requirements of your website. We have defined each & every detail of the plugins like pricing, features, and other info.
Before you commence with the plugins, give a glance at the blogs below which can help you create attractive website:-
- Webinar WordPress Plugins
- Google Photos WordPress Plugins
- 360 Panorama WordPress Plugins
- Inventory WordPress Plugins
With BWL knowledge base manager plugin you can have a support system on your website which is capable of answering customer queries.
Using this plugin you can create unlimited Q&A and stick AJAX search to provide best search results. Custom widgets and option panel along with shortcode editor is also available.
Price Details Of BWL Knowledge Base Manager – Plugin
- The cost of regular license is $29 which allows you to create and manage knowledge base documents on WordPress sites.
- You will be charged $145 for the extended license as it offers extra features and services.
- Custom layouts of 6 different types to project knowledge base.
- AJAX searching option for quick and easy answers.
- Define categories and tags for knowledge-based articles.
- Helps you collect customer feedback, likes and dislikes.
- Give custom styling by using custom CSS & unlimited color option.
Knowledge Base WordPress plugin helps you create articles, posts and answers for popularly asked customer queries. This is a responsive plugin which is easy to install on WordPress sites and comes pre-loaded with a variety of advanced features.
Price Details Of Knowledge Base WordPress Plugin
- The regular plan of this plugin will cost you $39 and will allow you to create responsive knowledge base articles.
- Extended plan is priced $195 for all the features that will help you manage complex knowledge base.
- Define custom and unique styling for your knowledge base.
- Drag & drop feature to reorder posts, articles, and categories.
- Set different colors for category links, article link and more.
- Accept comments and reviews in the form of likes & dislikes.
- This is a responsive plugin which appears great on various mobile devices.
3. Heroic Knowledge Base – WordPress Plugin
Heroic knowledge base is a WordPress plugin using which you can create and edit knowledge base articles. You can collect feedback on articles, define categories & tags, apply password on articles and more.
This is a powerful plugin which easily gets integrated with WordPress themes, provides awesome customer support, plus it is developer friendly.
Price Details Of Heroic Knowledge Base – WordPress Plugin
- Provides analytics to track which knowledge base is helping the most.
- Drag & drop feature to arrange and perform ordering of content.
- Help the customers find the right answers through AJAX live search.
- Create, edit articles and attach images & downloadable files in them.
- This plugin is fully responsive and developer friendly.
4. Knowledge Center – WordPress Plugin
The knowledge center WordPress plugin has got all the features which will enable you to create and manage articles properly on any WordPress site.
This plugin allows you to create a centralized knowledge base which is available 24/7 for customer help. You can easily organize, rearrange content through drag & drop, create groups & views through shortcodes.
Price Details Of Knowledge Center WordPress Plugin
- Extremely responsive, mobile friendly and looks great on all types of devices.
- Provide custom views like Q&A style or glossary style.
- Collect comments on articles to increase user interactions.
- Search option for the customer to fetch the exact answers.
- Attach downloadable files and media content on to articles published.
5. MinervaKB Knowledge Base – Plugin For WordPress
MinervaKB knowledge base WordPress plugin will help you create articles and posts to display customer queries on a website.
You can define restrictions on content, add custom styling, like/dislike buttons, use unlimited color & fonts, integrate google analytics and more.
Price Details Of MinervaKB Knowledge Base – Plugin For WordPress
- $35 is the price of regular license. It will give you access to handle complex knowledge base and customer queries on a website.
- Extended license comes with a price tag of $92 and allows you to project knowledge base in an attractive way.
- Apply login restriction on articles, topics or on entire content.
- Fully responsive, translation ready and provides multisite support.
- Supports various third-party applications.
- Provides FAQ module and 7 different themes for custom styling.
- Define ordering of articles and topics using drag & drop feature.
6. Knowledge Base – Plugin for Documents & FAQs
This plugin is designed for people who are looking for a professional WordPress tool to display documents and FAQs on their site. You can easily define knowledge base about your business using this plugin.
It is a highly rated plugin which holds more than 4,000 active installations around the world.
Price Details Of Knowledge Base – Plugin for Documents & FAQs
- This is one of the best plugin which provides all the features and facilities to handle knowledge base on WordPress sites for free.
- Provide unique looks through 4 style options and 16 color themes.
- Attach buttons, tags, feedbacks, and comments.
- Add search box which is AJAX enable to simplify customer searching.
- Create documents that hold media content like videos, images and other files.
- Easy to use and responsive plugin.
7. WP Knowledgebase -Plugin For WordPress
This plugin works well on any WordPress theme and permits you to create professional looking pages & posts to showcase knowledgebase. With WP Knowledgebase Plugin it becomes easy to customize, add and edit frequently asked queries and questions.
Price Details Of WP Knowledgebase -Plugin For WordPress
- This is free of cost plugin which has got numerous advanced features for building a proper knowledge base.
- Extremely simple to use and offers responsive design.
- Use color options, layouts, and other style options to design custom catalogs.
- Easy to use search bar with suggestion text.
- Define custom order with the help of drag & drop.
This is all we have got about knowledge base WordPress plugins. Hope that all the plugins defined over here would help you create an attractive and self-explanatory knowledge base on your website.
There are a lot more things we can add to the content of this blog, just mention them in your comments below and we will get back to you soon.
For more related information check our following blog –