Want to add printing facility on your website then you must definitely check out these jQuery Print Page plugins which we have listed and defined in this blog.
Here we have got plugins which are fully responsive and allows your website users to perform web page printing, multiple page prints with different domains, specific area print of a page, and custom printing with default messages.
In addition, all these plugins are browser compatible, offer a variety of popup & iFrame options, customizations and most importantly they are available entirely free of cost.
All these plugins can be downloaded for free from reliable sources and links mentioned below.
So, let’s get started with the plugin details. But before that have a look at the blogs below on popular niches:-
1. printThis – jQuery Print Page Plugin
This is one of the best jQuery plugin which can be used for printing specific elements present on a website. It is fully responsive and has got two types of methods available for styling printed content. The first option includes a special stylesheet for the printed content were as the other allows to add styles to the current page CSS.
You can also define print delay time with this plugin the default time for which is 333 milliseconds. Plus, printThis plugin prepend or append content as well.
- printThis is a jQuery Print Page plugin that offers all it’s services for free, to avail them you just have to download this plugin for github.com, install and start using it.
- Using this plugin you can preserve page CSS as well as styling. Plus it also permits you to add new CSS.
- Allows you to print a specific page on a website or you can also print multiple DOM elements without disturbing the styling.
- With this plugin, you get different types of options like importCSS, importStyle, printContainer, pageTitle and more.
- It also allows you to preserve the form entries which are stored on your website.
2. Advanced jQuery printPage plugin
printPage is an advanced jQuery plugin which enables your website users to print a linked page without loading a popup on the website. While printing a web page basically a print template is opened in a popup window, but with this plugin, the print function is performed without any popup.
Other than this you also get multi-browser support, device compatibility and more with this plugin and it doesn’t charge a single penny as it is available for free.
- printPage is another totally free jQuery plugin which helps you print website pages without quitting the current page.
- You get the option to display text message before the print page is loaded on a website.
- This plugin is fully tested and works well of browsers like Firefox 3.6, IE 7&8, Chrome.
- With this plugin prints linked page without opening a popup, you get an iFrame create which helps you print directly.
3. PrintArea – jQuery Print Page Plugin
If you want to print specific areas of a website then this is the best plugin which you can have to do so. Print some specific content or area on a website is the job which can easily be done through this plugin.
You can add CSS to the printed document, attach elements, use popup as well as iFrame mode easily with the help of this plugin.
- With this jQuery plugin, you can enjoy all the features and facilities of page printing on a website without spending a single penny.
- With this jQuery plugin, you get two different types of printing mode which are easy to use and adds a lot to your website.
- The iFrame mode is unobtrusive which directly prints the defined website area.
- The Popup mode creates a separate browser window which automatically closing after printing.
4. jQuery Print-in-page Plugin By GerHobbelt
Using Print-in-page jQuery plugin you can have printing facility on your website that enables users to print parts without the help of popups or iframes.
With this plugin, you can simply set up custom print instances and sequences for your website. It even works well in secured environments where iframes and popups are not allowed.
- Print-in-page is a jQuery plugin which is provided free of cost to all users and can be downloaded from github.com with ease.
- This plugin provides a documentation which is clearly documented and holds all the details related to the plugin features along with the codes.
- It also offers API using which you can implement this plugin with ease.
- With this plugin, you get full access over multiple custom events which can be fired on user actions.
5. Best jQuery Print Plugin By DoersGuild
This is a responsive jQuery plugin which is mainly used to attach element printing on a website. You can print content available on specific parts of the website with the help of this plugin. Plus, it supports multiple customization options as well.
- One more jQuery plugin the services of which can avail entirely free of cost, as it can be downloaded for free from github.com.
- With the help of this jQuery plugin, you can simply print specific parts of web pages with just a few clicks.
- Various options like globalStyles, stylesheet, noPrintSelector, iframe, etc are available with this jQuery plugin.
- It also supports most of the latest browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.
6. jQuery printThis Plugin
printThis is easy to install and apply jQuery plugin through which you can add print function on a website with few code changes and clicks.
This plugin is fully responsive which can be downloaded for free. Even being a free plugin you get enormous amount of features and facilities to add prinitng on a website.
- This is an easy to use jQuery plugin for printing which is available online for free. With this plugin, you can apply printing facility and features on a website without any hassle.
- This is an easy to use jQuery plugin for which you just have to add a block of code and the plugin will start working on your website.
- Helps you attach printing functionality on a website to print web pages.
- This plugin is cross-browser compatible and supports different types of devices.
Now we have arrived at the closure of this blog on jQuery Print Page Plugins. We have fetched and defined some of the best plugins here which will help your website have custom printing functionality which is a great help to your users.
I hope you will find a suitable plugin for your website which will benefit you in various aspects.
If you have doubts or any type of queries related to these plugins, feel free to ask them in the comments sections below.