10 Best MailerLite Alternatives | Advanced Emailing @ $5
I strongly believe that replacement is never a need it’s always a necessity.
That’s why we consider this blog as a relief for all those who are planning to get rid of MailerLite outmoded, complex and expensive services.
Most of the email marketing services discussed over here are really advance. They hold multiple features for email automation, free templates, bulk email delivery, GDPR compliant and other functionalities which are all provided at a low cost.
Moreover, I can assure you that below are some of the best MailerLite Alternatives as we have listed these emailing services after conducting intensive trials and tests.
Let’s begin exploring the email marketing services one by one and see which can be the right replacement for MailerLite.
1. MailGet Bolt – Best Email Marketing Tool
MailGet Bolt is one of the best email marketing tool currently available in the market. This service helps you achieve higher inbox delivery and top class open rates on transactional, marketing & informative email campaigns.
You can create unlimited custom tags, integrate multiple 3rd party apps for your ease, define automatic follow-ups, and apply MX list cleaner as well.
In addition, you get live chat support which is really quick and has the shortest response time amongst all.
- With MailGet Bolt you get multiple email editors like drag & drop email builder, basic text editor, and custom code editor. Using which you can design personalized emails with ease.
- Email list cleaning is another facility with the help of which you can remove spam, suspended and bounce email addresses to get a filtered contact list.
- You can also add subscription forms, import email contacts in bulk, schedule time for specific emails and more.
- Autoresponder is an advanced facility with which you can automatically deliver emails at special conditions and increase user interactions.
MailGet Bolt Price Plans:-
- Starters package $9 a month for unlimited email delivery to 2,500 subscribers.
- The Rookie package will help you deliver unlimited emails to 5,000 users at a cost of $19 per month.
- The Pro package of this service will charge you $34 a month and will permit to send limitless emails to 10,000 subscribers.
- Advance package comes with multiple emailing facilities which costs you around $49 every month for unlimited email delivery to 15,000 users.
Other than that you can target 20,000 to 200,000 subscribers through the Advance plan by paying varied pricing.
[Note:- Plus, with the yearly subscription you get straight 2 months off on all plans.]
2. MailGet – Mass Email Service
If you are looking for an alternative to MailerLite than MailGet can act as a perfect replacement for this service. It is much cheaper, effective, easy to use and comes loaded with plenty of email automation facilities.
Email delivered through this are fully responsive and looks great on different devices. You can conduct multiple email campaigns without any limitation, perform SMTP routing and more.
- In MailGet you get the facility to integrate multiple SMTP relay services and define the number of emails which you want to send using each SMTP service.
- Through drip emailing you can auto deliver emails at various scheduled time intervals and reuse the same content for different users with ease.
- You can perform email tracking on various campaigns and know the open rates, clicks on links in email, unsubscribe users and other details.
- List management is a facility through which you can effectively manage a contact list and remove bad, bounce as well as unsubscribed emails.
MailGet Price Plans:-
- For a start, you can try using the first plan which will cost you just $5 a month for delivering limitless emails to 5,000 subscribers.
- The Rookie plan permits you to deliver emails to 25,000 subscribers at a cost of $29 for a month.
- For the Pro plan, you will have to pay $49 for sending unlimited emails to 50,0000 subscribers in a month.
- With the Advance plan, you are allowed to send unlimited emails to 100,000 users by paying an amount of $79 a month.
- It also has multiple other plans using which you can target 200,000 to 1 million subscribers in a month. You can also enjoy extra discount on all yearly packages of the above plans.
3. Moosend – Bulk Email Marketing Service
Moosend is one of the best email marketing tool currently available in the market.
Additionally, your users can enjoy it all the functionalities by integrating it with your website or other applications.
Although you can adding TLS encryption across all of the messages and send emails without being afraid of the unnecessary activities like hacking, destroying etc.
- You can save time by using pre-made automated workflow templates the recipes are fully customizable. Whereas, you can send them to the users to whom you want and save your work for future use.
- Offers link analytics tool that helps you to know how many subscribers have gone through the links that are added to the email campaigns.
- Moosend drag and drop editor allows you to make the awesome emails that catches your users attention.
- Moosend offers API that will help you to connect with other website and application so that users can easily enjoy services provided by the Moosend without stopping other applications.
Moosend Price Plans:-
- Monthly you can send unlimited emails to more than 1,000 subscribers for free.
- $40 plan will help you to deliver unlimited emails to 8,000 subscribers monthly.
- 6 months and yearly plans come with multiple emailing facilities and help you to save up to 15 & 20 percents.
Note:- Offers some other plans “pay-as-you-go” that are for the occasional sender. however, your users need to pay for each email.
4. Benchmark – Email Marketing Solution
Benchmark is a powerful email marketing solution which provides real-time tracking reports. It allows you to automate replies, add conditional follow-ups and create eye-catchy emails which can be done with a few clicks.
This email marketing service will best serve e-commerce businesses as it offers AB testing, inbox checker and other functionalities for better customer emailing.
- You get an easy to use email builder with which you just have to select a layout and drag & drop the required fields to create a responsive email.
- Using the photo editing feature of this emailing service you can edit and customize images straight from the email editor with ease.
- With the list management facility, you can bifurcate your contact list for different users. Plus, import contacts in bulk via XLS, CSV, and txt file formats.
- Automation Pro is a feature that permits you to trigger services of emails at specific user events which increases user engagements.
Benchmark Price Plans:-
- The medium plan with unlimited email delivery to 5,000 users will cost you $52 for a month.
- With the same plan, you can send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers at a cost of $255.
- You can send 840,000 emails to 60,000 subscribers with the large plan by paying $347 every month.
- $495 will be charged for 1,400,000 email delivery to 100,000 subscribers in a month.
It has also got massive plans through which you can target bulk audience and send a large number of emails at once.
5. ConvertKit – Email Service Provider
With ConvertKit you can easily run successful marketing campaigns and promote your products as well as services through emails.
This service provides you the facility to monitor subscriber details like total subscribers, avg open rate, click rate and emails delivered in a particular campaign. Plus, you can apply various filters on email campaign data as well.
- With this service, you get a dashboard through which you can track subscriber details and monitor conversions.
- Helps you export all subscribers details and take backup in a CSV file format which you can save on Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, or CloudApp, etc.
- It has got a sequence builder using which you can trigger emails on the basis of events, actions, and conditions.
- This email marketing service supports more than 70 e-commerce and other popular integrations.
ConvertKit Price Plans:-
- The first plan comes with unlimited email delivery to 1,000 users in a month for $29.
- The second plan will cost you $79 for email delivery to 5,000 subscribers.
- The third plan has got a price tag of $119 for a month in which you can deliver limitless emails to 10,000 users.
- The fourth plan will charge $379 for email delivery to 50,000 subscribers in a month.
That is not all you can send emails in bulk using the other plans.
[Note:- With all annually paid plans you will get 2 months discount.]
6. Customer.io – Email Messaging System
Customer.io is another emailing service which will assist you in sending emails in bulk without any hassle.
Things like delivery logs of any particular campaign, segmentation, triggers and more can be handled from the dashboard. You can also define the time window for time-specific email delivery.
- Simply design your own custom email templates or you can use the liquid templating feature to personalize emails.
- With the drip campaign facility, you can send a series of emails to customers which are delivered automatically without any manual interaction.
- You can track email conversions, opens, clicks, spam, unsubscribers and other delivery logs with this email marketing service.
- Allows you to perform segment triggered emailing with which you can ensure that emails are delivered to the right recipient.
Customer.io Price Plans:-
- The basic plan of this email marketing service charges $190 each month for delivering emails to 20,000 contacts.
- Next, you can send unlimited emails to 52,000 users at a cost of $350 per month.
- The premium plan comes with various advanced features and facilities for the details of which you have to contact the sales team.
7. iContact – Affordable Email Marketing Solution
Emails once created in iContact email marketing solution can be previewed in desktop as well as mobile version. With this, you can boost the visibility of your email campaigns by sharing them on social media platforms.
User-segmentation is also possible in this service which is one of the best practice to target the right audience via emails. You can define a custom flow which automatically delivers right emails to the concerned person.
- It comes loaded with A/B testing facility that enables you to conduct a quick test on the emails designed and helps you deliver error-free emails.
- You can perform contact segmentation with ease, as this service allows you to bifurcate audience on the basis of demographics, geography, social activity, behavior, etc.
- You can generate a performance report and monitor details like opened, bounced, and social share details through the dashboard.
- Multi-user access is also available using which the admin can manage multiple accounts and provide different access rights to various accounts.
iContact Price Plans:-
- Send unlimited emails to 2,500 contacts at a cost of $32 per month.
- You can deliver limitless emails to 10,000 subscribers at a cost of $79 a month.
- 25,000 email contacts can be targeted using this plan by paying an amount of $149.
- You can send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers and you will be charged $299 for a month.
8. MailChimp – Email Marketing Platform
Email marketing through MailChimp is an easy task as you get advance facilities to create responsive emails, automate email delivery, campaign management, etc.
With MailChimp, you can configure abandoned cart messages, preview emails, send order notifications and deliver via user location.
- With MailChimp, you can manage custom signup forms, create segments & groups and handle subscriber profiles as well.
- It comes with performance monitoring facility through which you can easily track the performance of any email campaign like open rate, bounces, click rate, unsubscribers etc.
- You can use different types of layouts, themes or code templates to create personalized emails which are eye-catchy and responsive.
- With this service, you can segment users by location, edit images with inbuilt photo editor, preview emails, and auto-verify links in an email.
MailChimp Price Plans:-
- Unlimited email delivery to 5,000 subscribers will cost you $50 each month.
- To send limitless emails to 10,000 users you will be charged $70 every month.
- If you want to deliver unlimited emails to 50,000 users in a month than an amount of $240 will be charged.
- With this plan, you can send 1,200,000 emails to 100,000 subscribers at a cost of $475.
And so on the rates will go for the plans with a different number of subscribers.
[Note:- For all add-on facilities MailChimp charges extra amount which is added to your bill.]
9. AWeber – Emailing Software
AWeber is an emailing software which helps you save time, money and human efforts by automating various complex aspects of email marketing and online promotions.
With AWeber you can deliver emails to targeted audience as the performance of each campaign can be measured. It also provides free live support via phone, chat, and email, plus, you can join weekly webinars for more details.
- AWeber provides drag & drop email builder, more than 700 email templates, and it automatically creates an email from the newest blog posts as well.
- You can prevent spam delivery, reduce bounce rates and deliver emails in customers inbox as it allows you to track various actions on emails with ease.
- It offers an easy to use dashboard using which you can manage subscribers, segment users, track sales, and create responsive emails.
- You can apply tags that automatically trigger emails campaigns once any specific condition like opens, clicks, etc is satisfied.
AWeber Price Plans:-
- $19 a month for sending unlimited emails to 500 users.
- You will have to pay $29 for sending unlimited emails to 2,500 users in a month.
- $69 is the monthly amount charged for sending limitless emails to 10,000 subscribers.
- You can deliver emails to 25,000 users every month by paying $149.
For the higher plan, you need to contact the sales team and they will provide you with all the details.
10. Drip – Marketing Automation for Ecommerce
Drip email marketing service is specially designed for e-commerce businesses to automate email workflow and increase user engagement.
With Drip email marketing platform you get prebuilt campaigns and marketing workflows which you can duplicate and personalized easily. You can create, send and track emails in bulk and monitor the true activities of users.
- With this email marketing service, you get the facility to segment email addresses on the basis of multiple attributes.
- You can track the number of conversions, values and conversion rates. Plus you can generate more than 10 different reports with ease and export data in multiple formats.
- It allows you to manage campaigns with multiple email delivery at different time intervals and you can simply integrate useful applications in this service.
- This email sending service provides two different type of email builder one is visual builder and the other is text builder which help in sending personalized emails.
Drip Price Plans:-
- Basic Plan:- Just by paying $49 you can deliver unlimited emails to 2,500 subscribers.
- Pro Plan:- $99 is the price charged for sending unlimited emails to 5,000 subscribers.
- Enterprise Plan:- It will help you send emails to more than 5,000 users in a month for the price details you have to contact the sales team.
11. ActiveTrail – Email Marketing Platform
Using ActiveTrail you can simply create personalized emails with adjustable titles, content, and images. This emailing service allows integrate of popular apps, automate email delivery, and contact segmentation.
You can add symbols in subject lines, analyze campaign details in real-time and perform bounce management for effective inbox delivery.
- Get free access over multiple ready-made email newsletter templates which are easy to customize and helps you deliver personalized emails.
- This emailing service has a predictive delivery feature using which you get the option to select the time of email delivery for different users.
- It comes loaded with AB testing module with which you can analyze various parameters and get higher email delivery rates.
- You can add multiple subject lines, generate reports for various campaigns, track user actions of your emails and more.
ActiveTrail Price Plans:-
- First plan allows you to send unlimited emails to 500 contacts in a month for which you have to pay $7.
- To send unlimited emails to 5,000 users then you have to take the monthly plan of $34.
- If you want to target 10,000 subscribers in a month then you will be charged $55.
- With this plan, you can send up to 500,000 emails to 40,000 users in a month.
- To know the price and other details of the higher plans you have to contact the sales team.
Finally, we have completed the detailed of 10 best MailerLite Alternatives that will help you get rid of your average email marketing service.
In this blog, we have tried our best to put light on all the essential details of top email marketing services. Now you have to make a decision by selecting one which best suits your needs.
We are always open for doubts and queries, so please don’t hesitate to mention them in your comments below.
Below are some blogs that hold popular email marketing alternatives, please have a look at them as well.