Do you want to enhance the user experience of visitors landing on your website?
Then you must have a pagination WordPress plugin installed on your website. As it helps you split pages, posts, product listings and other content into easily navigated buttons which can be customized as per your website needs.
You must take full advantage of pagination as you can have a better-looking website, increase SEO, and provide better navigation options to users.
In this blog, we have not just defined plugins which divides the content of your site, but we have listed plugins through which you can have unique pagination and custom design styles deployed on your site.
All these plugins have been tried and tested by experts for compatibility, features, and functioning.
Before going into plugin details have a look at the blogs below:-
1. BestWebSoft – Pagination WordPress Plugin
BestWebSoft offers one of the best pagination plugin with which you can divide long content into multiple pages to provide better navigation. With the help of this plugin, you can automatically attach custom designed pagination on blog, search results, categories, tags, etc on your website.
In addition, you also give a unique appearance to them using the pagination types, different positions and hide it them from posts, pages and comments.
- The Pro annual plan of this plugin will cost you $20.29 with which you will get upgrades & support for a year.
- Next is the Pro lifetime plan which is priced around $202.90. This plan will give you lifelong access of this plugin along with support and all upgrades.
[Note:- You can install one premium plugin on a single domain and its subdomains.]
- Different type of styling like hover color, text color, border width/radius, background color, etc is available.
- You can also choose pagination types like numeric, infinite scroll and more.
- It allows you to add pagination automatically to home, blog, archive, etc.
- You can also display next and previous arrows with the help of this plugin.
- The plugin setting page will help you add custom codes.
2. Advanced Content Pagination Pro – WordPress Plugin
The major benefit of having the advanced content pagination plugin is that it enables you to create attractive pagination buttons for posts that hold long content. This plugin provides buttons which help your website users to move next and previous page with ease.
It also allows you to insert title, description and image instead of numbers like    [>] etc on the website. Plus as special button icon is available with which splitting of content becomes easy.
- You get multiple customizations and setting options with the plugin which can easily be applied from the WordPress dashboard.
- It provides you 6 different layouts of pagination buttons.
- This plugin allows you to insert title, description as well as a thumbnail in pagination buttons.
- With this plugin, you also get the ability to define the button location like the top, bottom, or both.
3. WooCommerce Pagination Styler – WordPress Plugin
WooCommerce Pagination Styler is an advanced WordPress plugin which is tried and tested on various themes and templates. With this plugin, you can have custom pagination on your website with just a few clicks.
It provides various styles for WooCommerce pagination, design stylings like color, text, position and other options.
- Using this plugin you can have custom pagination on your website for WooCommerce.
- Next and previous buttons can be added at specific locations on your site.
- Allows you to use text, color, font-awesome icons and other style options for pagination.
- Different button type like next, previous, dots, current, etc are also available.
4. WooCommerce Infinite Scroll & Ajax – WordPress Plugin
With the help of WooCommerce Infinite Scroll WordPress plugin, you can simply convert product pagination into infinite scrolling. It automatically appends the next product page as soon as the bottom of a page is reached.
This permits you to attach “Load More” button and omit the next/previous buttons from the website. You can also define different pagination for mobile and other devices.
- Regular plan of this plugin comes with a price tag of $16 which includes various pagination functions and facilities.
- The extended plan of this WordPress plugin will cost you $99.
- In this plugin, you will get multiple pagination options like infinite scroll, Ajax pagination and more.
- Supports WooCommerce thumbnails and works well on masonry as well as isotope grid layout.
- It allows you to add different pagination type for other mobile and tablet devices.
- With this plugin, you get access to over 130 unique animation styles.
5. Ajax pagination & Infinite Scroll WordPress Plugin
If you want to add ajax pagination effects to your website in that case, this will be the best plugin for you. It will help you create infinite scrolling on your website with a few clicks and option settings.
With this plugin, you get three different types of pagination methods for custom styling and unique design.
- The regular plan offered by this plugin will charge you $15.
- It has also got an extended plan with which you get advanced facilities at a price of $75.
- With this plugin, multiple inbuilt pagination methods like ajax pagination, infinite scrolling and more are provided.
- It allows you to apply ajax methods on all custom posts on your website.
- Custom designed preloader icons can also be uploaded with this plugin.
- Cross browser compatibility, WooCommerce support and must more.
6. WP-Paginate WordPress Plugin
WP-Paginate is a free plugin which can be used to offer users easy navigation on your website. With this plugin, you can define page range which is number of page links before & after current page, page anchor which states pages links shown at the end and beginning of pagination along with page gaps as well.
It also allows you to add custom CSS codes which will help you have advanced effects on your website.
- WP-Paginate is a popular WordPress plugin which holds more than 60 thousand active installations on the web. Even being an entirely free plugin it comes loaded with various pagination features and facilities.
- With this plugin, you can easily add custom CSS code through plugin settings page.
- It allows you to define position and location of pagination on the website.
- This plugin supports all latest versions of WordPress and helps you enhance SEO of your website.
- For unique appearance, you can choose button styling, pagination fonts and more.
7. TablePress – Pagination WordPress Plugin
TablePress WordPress plugin gives you an add-on facility of pagination through which you can split pages. It allows you to add custom style buttons and more.
With this plugin, you can embed tables into pages, posts, and even in widget areas on your website.
- This is a top rated and very popular WordPress plugin which is totally free of charge. It has currently got several lakh installations on live WordPress websites.
- Import and export facility is also available for different file formats like CSV, HTML, and Json, etc.
- High rate plugin which is easy to customize and supports latest versions of WordPress.
- This plugin provides easy implementation through Shortcode.
Finally, we are at the closure of this blog on pagination WordPress plugins. I am pretty sure about the fact that this blog must have helped you find a plugin which is needed for your website.
In case of any queries or doubts, you can mention them in the comments section below.