7+ PayPal WordPress Plugins 2019 (Free and Paid)
PayPal is one of the most reliable, safe and secure payment gateways which is being used by people all over the world.
So, today in this blog we have elaborated some of the best PayPal WordPress plugins which will help you accept online payments straight from your website.
These plugins will allow you to handle payments, collect charity or donations, generate invoices, notify customers about transition failure or success and automate various time-consuming tasks.
Before getting started with the best PayPal WordPress plugins.
I would suggest you the blogs listed below if you are interested in knowing more about WordPress plugins:-
1. Easy PayPal Events Pro – WordPress Plugin
Easy PayPal Events Pro is a tremendous WordPress plugin that works well on any WordPress theme.
This plugin automatically reduces the quantity of an item when it is sold and auto-generates an email informing the customer about the purchase of the products.
Price Plans Designed By Easy PayPal Events Pro – WordPress Plugin
- Create custom event forms that suit the look of your website or event.
- Automatically tracks and reduces the commodities that are sold.
- You can also clone the events created.
- Allows you to attach custom button images on the sales page.
- Send all the details of the sales automatically via emails.
2. PayPal Shopping Cart Button Pro – Plugin For WordPress
This is one of the best PayPal shopping cart plugin which allows you to add buttons to sell products and services directly from your website.
You just have to install the plugin on your site and the customer can start buying products by using PayPal gateway. It requires no complex setup and is extremely simple to configure.
Price Plans Designed By PayPal Shopping Cart Pro – Plugin
- Add customized images to buttons.
- Supports 25 currencies and 18 different languages.
- Easy to install and works well on any WordPress theme.
- Define fixed tax, tax rate, shipping as well as handling charges.
- SandBox option for PayPal testing is also available.
3. WooCommerce PayPal Payouts – WordPress Plugin
WooCommerce PayPal Payouts is a premium extension for WooCommerce through which you can easily split payments between different PayPal accounts. This plugin uses PayPal Payouts API to split and send payments.
Price Plans Designed By WooCommerce PayPal Payouts – WordPress Plugin
- Regular license is worth $39 using which you can split payments and configure different payout settings as per your business needs.
- The extended license is priced $390 with which you get unlimited access to premium features and facilities.
- Configure payout settings for products, category, and global level.
- Manual, Automatic and scheduled payout all are supported.
- Records all the payout transactions details.
- Compatible with WPML and provides translation as well.
- Payments can be split between at most 500 PayPal accounts.
4. PayPal Payment Terminal – WordPress Plugin
With PayPal payment terminal WordPress plugin you will be able to accept payments from clients scattered around the world. This plugin will allow your customers to pay for goods and services directly from your website using PayPal standard payments API.
Price Plans Designed By PayPal Payment Terminal WordPress
- This plugin offers only a single plan which is priced $18 and it charges $5.25 extra for 12 months extended support. It comes loaded with various features which helps you receive payments from PayPal, etc.
- Easy to install and use on WordPress sites.
- Auto generates email notifications to customers.
- View entire transaction list, also apply date filters on transactions.
- Allows you to perform searching and sorting on transaction list.
5. EasyPay: WordPress Paypal & Stripe Plugin
EasyPay WordPress plugin is a beneficial tool for people who run online business, e-commerce websites, collect donations via websites, etc.
With this plugin, you can collect payments made from PayPal or Stripe payment gateways without any problem. EasyPay WordPress plugin automatically delivers invoice details to the customers as soon as the payment is being made.
Price Plans Designed By EasyPay: WordPress Paypal & Stripe Plugin
- $25 is the price of regular license using which you can add secured and professional payment gateways modes.
- Extended license will cost you around $220 and it comes preloaded with a variety of advanced features and facilities.
- Accept payments from multiple payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe.
- Easy to customize as you can use drag and drop facility.
- Send emails informing customers about the successful and failed payments.
- Provides multiple email template which is fully customizable.
6. Quick PayPal Payments – Plugin For WordPress
Quick PayPal payments is a top class plugin which helps you collect PayPal payments using a single shortcode. These shortcodes can be placed anywhere on your WordPress site. It also notifies the customers about the payments through an auto-generated email.
Price Plan Designed By Quick PayPal Payments Plugin
- This plugin is free of cost and can be downloaded & installed easily on any WordPress site. It has got over 5,000 installations and provides you a variety of features to handle PayPal payments.
- Get instant notifications on all payments.
- Accept payments from all PayPal approved currencies.
- Fully customizable and comes with lots of style options.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Transaction details are easily downloadable.
7. PayPal Donations – WordPress Plugin
With this plugin you can add PayPal donation on WordPress sites simply by using shortcodes. Just define the button for PayPal donation, set the currency, payment page, return page and you are ready to go. All the setting can be managed straight from the dashboard and you can add custom fields to it as well.
Price Plan Designed By PayPal Donations WordPress Plugin
- This is another free cost plugin which helps you collect donations and payments via PayPal payment gateway. It is easy to use and extremely simple to execute on WordPress sites.
- Supports more than 14 different languages.
- All the payments will get deposited directly into PayPal account.
- Define return page on which user is directed after transaction completion.
- You can use default button or design your customized buttons.
This is all we have got for you on PayPal WordPress plugins, we hope that this blog on PayPal WordPress plugins will help you fetch the right plugin for your website.
If you have got any queries in mind, you can share them below in the form of comments and we will surely try you solve them for you.