Try creating quality screenshots, crop them, resize and upload somewhere repetitively and you’ll see that it’s more complicated and time-consuming than it looks. By using a screenshot API, you can quickly generate hundreds of pixel-perfect screenshots within minutes. But, you may be wondering which is the best Screen Capture API Services.
To help you out, we gathered the best URL to screenshot API we could find and compared them so you can choose the one that suits you best.
Screen Capture API
1. API Flash
PricingFree Trial - With its free plan, you can explore its features.
- Free Plan - Get 100 screenshots
- Lite Plan - $7/month, 1,000 screenshots
- Medium Plan - $35/month, 10,000 screenshots
- Large Plan - $180/month, 100,000 screenshots
Reviews on API Flash
PricingFree Trial - You need to sign up first to get started for free
- Good-$2 per 10k website screenshots and $1 if monthly
- Better-$1 per 10k website screenshots and $20 if monthly
- Enterprise-Contact the vendor
Reviews on Thum
PricingFree Trial - You can start with a free account and capture the first 20 websites for free.
- Prepaid - $0.080/capture
- Basic - $19/month, 500 captures/month, $0.040/additional capture
- Advanced - $49/month, 2000 captures/month, $0.020/additional capture
Reviews on GeoScreenshot
4. Website Screenshot – jabedbd
PricingFree Trial - Just pass a website URL and you'll get the screenshot API
- Basic - Pay as you use the screenshot API at $0.2/use
- Pro - $50/month, 100 requests/day
- Ultra - $100/month, 500 requests/day
Reviews on Website Screenshot – jabedbd