When it comes to sending bulk email, then it is necessary to choose the best SMTP service for better delivery of your emails.
Exactly, SMTP services let you send bulk emails in a while to the desired inboxes. By using SMTP you can not get any limitations to send emails as Gmail & Yahoo do.
Now, when you start the search of best SMTP service providers, SMTP2GO makes sure to be present in each list. This is because it is renowned for delivering bulk emails in lightning speed.
Yes, SMTP2GO is one of the ideal choices of various businesses. It is trusted by many of the people in the market.
But, if everything is great about it and people are loving it all around the globe then, why are you looking for alternatives!
Because it has major issues which have given people a really hard time with their email campaign.
One of the major issues we found in SMTP2GO is that the transactional emails doesn’t always land in the inbox and are marked as spam sometimes. This, in turn, affects your IP reputation.
Then, we also went through the reviews of SMTP2GO which reflected a negative side. We found that people were not happy with their slow interface and their support team was claimed to be ineffective in resolving issues.
|Services||Pricing for Unlimited Emails||DMARC Authentication||Multiple Domains||Ratings|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/M||✓||✓||4.9/5.0|
So, to overcome these problems, we’ve come up with some best substitutes of SMTP2GO. These substitutes do not just provide guaranteed inbox delivery but also provide you a veritably better service & features at an affordable price as compared to SMTP2GO.
Now, I would suggest you go with these substitute for a once and analyze the best service according to your requirement.
Now, let’s dive into to get the detailed information about the SMTP2GO Alternatives:
Pabbly Email Marketing is one of the most trusted applications which allows you to create & send emails in bulk for your email marketing campaign.
Most importantly it allows you to clean out inactive, bad, & duplicate emails from your contact list with the help of its list cleaning feature. Most probably, this will reduce the bounce rate of your emails.
- You can manage your contact list properly and in a well-organized manner by using its list management feature. Also allows you to export email list in CSV format.
- When your users are not opening your sent email at the first time then, you can send automatically generated emails to your users with its auto follow up feature.
- You can create and send your emails at a specific time set by you by using its email scheduling functionality.
- Pabbly Email Marketing allows you to track the open & clicks rate, unsubscriber, etc by using its tracking feature.
Pabbly Email Marketing comes with different pricing plans. They are as below:-
1. Starters Plan – You can free signup and get started today to explore the platform.
2. Rookie Plan – Purchase this plan at $29/Month and send emails to 5,000 subscribers.
3. Pro Plan – Provides you with the minimal cost of $49/Month where you can send emails to 15,000 subscribers.
4. Advance Plan – Send emails to 50,000 subscribers at an affordable price of $99/Month.
2. MailGet SMTP
In comparison to SMTP2GO, we found MailGet SMTP is one of the best and affordable SMTP relay service which focuses on delivering the emails like transactional, promotional, subscription, etc. to the inboxes. The service also provides you a feature to send the unlimited number of emails at a perfect schedule time.
Apart from that, if we see across the globe then MailGet SMTP is trusted by more than 1200+ reputed customers like Avaya, Cisco, Pearson, etc and even every month more than 30 billion emails are to be sent by using this service.
- MailGet SMTP is embedded with SPF & DKIM signature which ensures you the higher email deliverability rate.
- With this MailGet SMTP, you will get multiple verified domains which allow you to send unlimited emails from different addresses within a single account.
- The service comes with white-listed servers which makes sure that your emails are landed in the inbox of your subscribers.
- You can send millions of billions of emails within a minute as it comes with a quick & fastest deliverability rate.
MailGet SMTP offers its pricing range with a different range of usability & availability –
1. Starter Plan – This starter plan will cost $29 to send 5000 emails/M.
2. Pro Plan – For this plan, you need to pay $49 only and you will be able to send 15,000 emails every month.
3. Advance Plan – This plan will cost you $99/M to send 50,000 emails per month.
Apart from that, the service contains more pricing plans which you will use according to your usability.
3. SendinBlue – Rating 4.5/5
We found SendinBlue another best alternative to SMTP2GO in terms of flexibility, features, and pricing. You can send numerous email campaigns such as transactional, marketing and even SMS too with this service.
SendinBlue can be integrated through various modes such as SMTP settings (ports, server), SendinBlue PHP Library, Postfix configuration & API documentation which only takes a few minutes to embed.
- SendinBlue allows you to track the status of delivery, total bounced rate, blocked and opened rate of every email.
- By using it you will get a unique dashboard where you can manage overall statistics to get a clear detail about delivered emails, opened, bounced, etc on the weekly or daily basis.
- It contains contact management functionality which helps you to import and export individual’s email & contact lists.
- The service provides 24/7 customer support with multiple languages.
By using SendinBlue you can send 300 to 350,000 emails per month. Now let’s see its overall pricing plan –
1. Lite Plan – For this plan, you have to pay $25 every month with which you will be able to send 40,000 emails to the subscriber.
2. Premium Plan 1 – In this premium plan, you are allowed to send 120,000 emails at $66/M.
3. Premium Plan 2 – This plan will cost you $173 and it allowed you to send 350,000 emails per month.
4. Enterprise Plan – For this enterprise plan you need to contact its sales time.
Moosend has all the necessary tools to help you automate email marketing but its SMTP service lets you send transactional emails fastly to your user’s inbox without any problem.
Meanwhile, their hourly monitoring of server reputation and introducing TLS encryption across messages make it sure that most important emails will reach to the user.
- You can easily track send emails performance in real time using basic to advance performance reports. Though, there is no need to create your own automation workflows and syncing up data.
- Comes with the segmentation feature that helps you to divide your database such that the message gets delivered to the right users automatically.
- The Moosend drag-and-drop campaign editor helps you to create eye-catching newsletters that are responsive on every device.
- Moosend provides a powerful API that connects you with your favorite application and website so that your users can easily enjoy all its functionalities without using any type of coding.
Moosend SMTP offers numerous pricing plans –
1. Plan 1 – Offers a free plan to send unlimited emails up to 1000 subscribers.
2. Plan 2 – Also provides 6 month and yearly plans where users can easily save there 15 to 20 percent.
3. Plan 3 – Moosend present “pay-as-you-go” that is for the occasional sender and you have to pay for each email.
5. Pepipost – Rating 4.7/5
Pepipost is another popular and affordable email delivery SMTP service which is trusted by over 20,000 customers like Myntra, Cleartrip, Ola, Justdial, etc. Through this service every month 7 Bn+ emails are sent. It is one of the reliable SMTP services which gives you the experience for delivering the emails in the right inbox.
It requires only 3 simple steps to integrate into your email account with which you can easily manage all your email delivery details like spam emails, blocked list, bounced list, etc in one place. It also shares a live status of exactly how & when your email gets delivered.
- The server is enough flexible to manage high or low email volumes and also ensure high inbox delivery of your emails.
- With its Webhooks integration, you will be able to analyze the real-time HTTP post-call-backs when your email gets delivered or opened.
- It allows you to create 15 sub-user accounts for different individuals & so that they can manage their account effectively.
- Its support team is always ready for the support and easily resolve the issues in real-time.
Pepipost offer numerous pricing plans for different usage –
- At $15 it will allow you to send 100,000 emails.
- To send 500,000 emails it will charge $145.
- For 2000,000 emails it will cost you $445 only.
6. SparkPost – Rating 4.3/5
SparkPost is another popular yet professional SMTP service which permits you to deliver hundred and billions of emails & messages directly to your customer’s inbox. It also helps in reducing customer churn by tracking real-time email analytics.
That’s not enough, it’s robust REST email API allow you to generate messages, send emails & monitor the performance of your email deliverability. The best part of it is that it comes with an excellent 24*7 support team which is capable to solve your service related issues within a minute.
- It provides the best ISP functionality which ensures you have fewer bouncing and blocking rate.
- SparkPost lets you configure real-time webhooks which can trigger the action of email opened, click rate, bounced rate, etc. However, you can also create as many different webhooks according to your business needs.
- The service is integrated with SLA which guarantees to provides the reliability & scalability in its performance.
- Its template gallery allows you to create dynamic & personalized emails for different business use and also you can customize it by using its APIs & UI.
1. Standard Plan – This plan will cost you $9 to send 50,000 emails and $49 to send 150,000 emails a month.
2. Premium Plan – For this you need to pay $249 for sending 500,000 emails per month or for delivering 1,000,000 emails you need to pay $474 a month.
7. turboSMTP – Rating 3.3/5
turboSMTP is a complete SMTP solution which is used to deliver both transactional as well as marketing emails. It has reliable & secured servers which help you to achieve higher email deliverability rate. By using this, you can easily monitor the spams, blocked or a number of open rates of email in one place. In fact, it also facilitates you to delete the subscriber’s account which you no longer want to connect.
Along with all these functionalities, you will be also getting a full video tutorial which helps you to use and configure this service straight away. The service is really reliable as it comes with an ISP relationship.
- It helps you to create & manage sub-accounts for your clients and you can configure the setting of this SMTP to send emails from anywhere.
- You can transfer limitless data to your unlimited users as it comes with no bandwidth caps functionality.
- It is compatible with all major email clients like windows mail, SendBlaster, Thunder mail, etc.
- With this, you can track real-time outgoing and opened emails and newsletter campaign effortlessly.
Dive below to know the details of its pay-as-you-go plan-
1. Basic Plan –This plan will cost you $15 for sending 10,000 emails.
2. Gold Plan – It will charge $92 for sending 100,000 emails.
3. Titanium Plan – At $450 you can send 500,000 emails to your subscriber.
4. Diamond Plan – For this you need to pay $790 to send 1,000,000 emails.
8. Amazon SES – Rating 4.9/5
Amazon SES is a cloud-based & one of the cost-effective email sending service which helps you to send marketing, notification, and transactional emails to the customers. This SMTP relay is the most common protocol on the internet which can be used for any type of businesses.
It has its own SMTP interface or AWS SDKs through which integration into your existing application become easier.
- It contains dedicated as well as shared IP address with which you can securely transmit the sensitive information of your clients.
- Amazon SES includes a unique dashboard where you can effortlessly track & manage the email delivery details like bounce & complaints rate, spam, and block list rate, etc.
- It has multiple email sending interface such as Amazon SES console, SMTP interface, Amazon SES API etc.
- The service provides an option to capture the information about overall your email sending details, a total number of bounced and spam emails, etc.
- To send 1,000 emails you need to pay $0.10.
- If you want to send 50,000 emails then it will cost you $5.
- To send 100,000 emails you need to pay $10.
- For 500,000 emails in a month, it will cost you $50 only.
- For sending 1,000,000 emails per month you will have to pay $100.
9. SocketLabs – Rating 4.5/5
This is another cloud-based SMTP service which is really affordable and reliable. It ensures to reach the marketing and transactional emails direct to the users’ inboxes. Its email delivery service & powerful APIs allow fast integration with your server, application, and devices.
It is embedded with the latest authentication protocols such as SPF, SenderID, DKIM which makes sure the high deliverability & inboxing rate.
- The injection API in this service allows the user to send opposed message through an HTTP POST request.
- Its Reporting API lets you know about the failed, complaint, open or click events associated with your emails.
- It uses whitelisted servers which are reliable and helps you to reach to the higher inboxing rate.
- It allows you to send bulk emails of transaction alerts, forum notifications, attachments, etc.
It comes in different pricing plans based on usage & functionalities –
1. Basic Plan – This plan will cost you $9.95 to send 40,000 emails a month.
2. Pro Plan – Pro Plan will cost $69.95 to send 100,000 emails per month.
3. Enterprise Plan – At $1,500 you will be able to send 5 million emails a month.[Note – It also provides a Free Plan which allows you to send 2,000 messages every month].
10. Postmark – Rating 4.5/5
By using this SMTP relay service, you can easily send transactional emails to your customers. You can also view the overall stats of your emails like an email sent or processes, a number of open or bounced emails, spam complaints etc.
For Postmark, only delivering the emails are not enough, so once done with sending, it constantly monitors the delivery speeds of the emails. Plus, Postmark comes with a knowledgeable and responsive support team which resolves all your queries & issues in real-time.
- Postmark allows you to integrate DKIM, SPF & DMARC support to protect your domain’s reputation and giving your emails the best inbox delivery.
- Its Webhook connectivity helps you to get detailed notifications about various events such as bounced rate, opened rate, clicks rate, etc.
- There is an option to search sent emails of the last 45 days by filtering date, events, time, etc.
- You can represent each server in a different application or platform.
- Its basic plan starts with $10 to deliver 10,000 emails every month.
- To send 125,000 emails a month it will cost you $100.
- For 500,000 email deliver it will cost you $320.00 a month.
11. SendGrid – Rating 4.2/5
One of the most popular cloud-based SMTP service SendGrid allows you to send both transactional as well as promotional emails. The service is as easy which you can integrate this service into your email account within a minute. It comes with an SPF & DKIM validation which is used to easily eliminate the domain spoofing and phishing emails. SendGrid provides a perfect delivery of emails whether email sending are done via shared IP pools or a dedicated IP.
- SendGrid sometime extends SMTP capabilities which allow you to add JSON instruction to emails for additional tracking of events. In fact, JSON makes more ease to use this service.
- It comes with a real-time event notification i.e., connected with Webhook with which you can get real-time notifications about any events like clicks, opens, unsubscribe, bounces, etc happens.
- You can send emails via this SMTP Relay service by using few basic configurations like credentials, hostname and port number.
- It comes with a suppression list management feature which contains the email address that you want to exclude from your email list.
SendGrid offers a Free plan which allows sending 40,000 emails for your first 30-days. Also, it offers a different plan as per the user’s need & requirement. Check out below –
1. Plan A – For 50,000 emails this plan will cost you $19.95 a month.
2. Plan B – To send 100,000 emails a month it will cost you $19.95.
3. Plan C – This plan will let you send 420,000 emails every month at $259.95 only.[Note: To take advantage of the 5,00,000 email sending you need to contact the sales team of Sendgrid].
12. SMTP Provider – Rating 4.7/5
SMTP Provider is really a cost-effective & reliable SMTP service which can be used to send transactional, promotional and subscription emails to your client’s inbox in bulk. This service is easy to use and provides a higher deliverability rate.
More than 10,000+ customers like ClickJoy, Woano, Impact, etc. are using SMTP Provider across 150+ countries and every day millions of billions of emails are sent.
- SMTP Provider contains split testing through which you can test your email’s stats and your subscriber response into your email.
- With its newsletter subscription, you can easily establish the connection to your followers on a weekly or monthly basis.
- It has a feature to create an unlimited subscriber’s list section, bounce rate section, overall click rate, etc in one place.
- Its trigger email campaign allows you to auto-respond your users whenever they open your email, click on links, etc.
It offers its services in different plans as per the user’s need & requirements. Have a look –
1. Plan 1– For this plan, you need to pay only $400 every month and send unlimited emails with a speed rate of 3000 / hr to 5 dedicated IP addresses.
2. Plan 2– At $700 you will be able to send unlimited emails at the rate 6000 speed/ hr to 10 dedicated IP address.
3. Plan 3– In this plan, you’re able to send unlimited emails with a 9000-speed rate to 15 dedicated IP address at $ 1000 only.
Now, these are some of the best alternatives of SMTP2GO which are best in almost every functionality. All the SMTP services are cost-effective & come with SPF & DKIM validation and also with a lot of amazing features. In fact, these services guarantee high email delivery in a pocket-friendly way.
So, now it’s time to choose the best service to fulfill your requirements. We hope that you have gone through all the SMTP services in depth.
Moreover, if you have any queries & suggestions then feel free to comment us below in a comment section.
Wait! here are some other relevant bogs are available for you. Have a look –