6+ WordPress Payment Gateway Plugins 2019
If your checklist includes expanding business on the web then there can be certain things which might leave you scratching your head. Because primarily you can create a website but real money matters can be a bit tricky. So, to ease it up there comes WordPress payment gateway plugins.
These gateways plugins can be used by the visitors of the website to make online payments. In fact, it also manages payment and provides stats. That’s why for the growth of your online business you must have to add payment gateway plugins to your online website.
Here we have compiled a list of 6+ WordPress Payment Gateway Plugins that helps to give your users a secure checkout experience on your e-store. All of them have single click installation. Moreover, you can easily use a credit card or debit card or any other variants of cards for the payment purpose.
Read some other blogs too!!!
The plugins support security code check undertaken by the user for authentication purpose to make the payment process completely secure. Moreover, the plugins let you store customer’s card information in payment gateway account. Although, it helps your clients to use their stored card information for future purchases on your online business website.
Let us discuss each WordPress payment gateway plugins in detail
1. Mastercard – WordPress Payment Gateway Plugin
Mastercard payment gateway plugin helps WooCommerce merchants to accept secure, international payments. This plugin is the finest and secured plugin in the list of WordPress payment gateway plugins. Especially, this plugin helps in over one billion transactions processes each year and prevents over 1 million of attempted fraud every day.
It allows various types of payment methods such as credit card, debit card. You can also add cash on delivery option according to your choice.
Buy this Mastercard payment gateway plugin at a reasonable price of $29 with 6 months support system and regular updates.
- The plugin has the ability to authenticate cardholders using 3-D Secure feature present in it.
- Mastercard plugin is compatible with all the WordPress latest versions as well as with WooCommerce.
- It supports one stage bank card processing which helps to process transactions using the single stage model.
- It is based on the address and security code check undertaken by the user. Also, the plugin has the ability to control the outcome of a transaction.
2. Stripe – Payment Gateway Plugin
Stripe plugin is a single click installation plugin and is very useful for payment purposes. This plugin allows you to accept payments in WooCommerce via Stripe.com. Further, the plugin is easy to use with faster response. The noteworthy feature of is it supports online payments through credit or debit card as well as from other variants of cards.
This plugin is available at $29 with 6 months support. You can extend your support up to 12 months by paying $9.38 only.
- It has notifier script which is useful to auto display notify message for new update version.
- Stripe payment gateway helps to get secure auto Captcha option for secure authenticated payments.
- It stores customer’s card information in Stripe account. This helps your customers to utilize their stored card information for future purchases.
- This plugin supports WooCommerce subscription plugin and WooCommerce pre-order plugin. This help for easy add to cart and checkout options.
3. Network Merchants – Payment Gateway WP Plugin
This WP payment gateway plugin is an E-commerce payment gateway. It helps companies to process online transactions in real-time anywhere in the world. NMI WP Plugin allows accepting credit card payments by taking complete care of customers credit cards details. Further, the plugin supports easy checkout process with taking complete care of information of customers and their credit cards.
Network Merchants payment is available at $49 with regular updates.
- The plugin helps in refunds from edit order page on your online website.
- You can add custom title along with a custom description for payment gateways.
- It has an option to choose between authorize only and sale transaction type for the easy checkout process.
- Network Merchant payment gateway helps you to select the card types supported by your account.
4. WP Full Stripe – Payment WordPress Plugin
WP Full Stripe payment plugin is one of the most widely used in the list of WordPress payment gateway plugins. It helps you to securely take payments from any page or post by embedding payment option anywhere on your online business website. This plugin is clean coded and comes with regular future updates. Moreover, the plugin can auto-update to the latest version with the single click of a button.
Buy this WP Full Stripe payment WordPress plugin at $39 with regular future updates and 6-month support system.
- It allows you to easily see the received payments, your subscribers, and plans etc.
- The plugin support custom CSS which helps to customize the forms, add custom fields etc.
- You can easily create bank transfers. This option enables you to pay for others using your account balance.
- This plugin helps your users to subscribe for recurring payments like ever running, payment in installments etc.
5. Authorize.net – Payment Gateway For WooCommerce
This plugin is a powerful payment gateway plugin for e-store and WooCommerce compatible websites. It helps to accept credit or debit cards on your e-commerce store in a secure way. Authorize.net payment gateway helps to process payments online. Further, you are allowed to accepts Visa, MasterCard, and other various types of cards with ease.
You can easily download this plugin free of cost from wordpress.org.
- You can use authorize only mode, using this authorize.net payment gateway.
- There is an option to configure success and failure message updates for online payment.
- The plugin supports single-click installation and gives a faster response to your website.
- By using this plugin there is no Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) required for establishing an encrypted link between the web server and browser.
6. QuickPay – WooCommerce Payment Gateway Plugin
QuickPay is a widely used payment gateway plugin with all the essential features in it. Also, this plugin helps you to integrate your quick pay gateway to your WooCommerce compatible website. Further, you can accept credit card in your e-store with quick pay plugin.
QuickPay WordPress Plugin is available FREE of cost.
- The plugin is easy to use and has one-click download from wordpress.org.
- It has secure capturing feature which helps to minimize the fraud authentication problems.
- Your clients are able to refund and cancel payments directly from your WooCommerce order overview.
7. PayPal Pro – Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
This plugin is an addon which helps you to easily add the PayPal Pro payment gateway checkout to your online website. Further, you are ready to activate this plugin by a single click. It readily accepts credit card for payments on your online website. Also, this payment gateway plugin is completely secured.
Download this effective addon plugin free of cost from wordpress.org.
- Your customers are not required to leave the site while doing the transaction.
- Using this plugin customer are redirected to the order received page for confirmation
- This PayPal Pro payment gateway plugin is SSL secured and has a faster response.
Here we have come to an end of best WordPress Payment Gateway plugins. We hope you will pick the best plugin and enable them to your site to make it more effective. You will find free as well as paid plugins in the list of WordPress payment gateway plugins, choose according to your need.
You can ask your queries in the comment section below.