4 WordPress Permalink Plugins 2019 (Free and Paid)
Are you in search of the best permalink plugin? If yes, then we are here for you with the best-compiled collection of WordPress permalink plugins.
These plugins will help you in setting up the URL, slug, or manually adjusting permalinks of any post, page, tag or category.
In fact, you can edit the permalink structure of custom post type also. With these WordPress permalink plugins, you will have a full control of your site structure. And also you can change permalinks on per post, page, tag, etc at once.
You can attract users to your site, making it easy for visitors and search engines to navigate and see through your content.
Let’s dive into this blog and take a sharp look at all these WordPress permalink plugins.
But, before that let’s have a glance at these blogs as well:
1. Permalink Manager Pro – WordPress Permalink Plugin
Not only the slug but you can edit the whole URLs addresses by using Permalink Manager Pro. It provides you a screen option which allows controlling how many URLs should be displayed per page. Also, it is possible to use the date filter and show the posts month on the list.
If you use two same permalinks then this plugin will prompt an alert below the custom URI field. And by using Tools -> Permalink Duplicates section, you can check and change the URL to keep all your website URLs unique.
Depending on the number of the domain used, this plugin has different pricing plans.
- For single domain: The cost price is $40.
- And, for unlimited domains: You can have this plugin at $120.
- You can remove or edit the permalinks of all WooCommerce pages, products, taxonomies in less than 2 minutes.
- Easily regenerate or apply new permalink settings to all post, pages, and terms using regenerate or reset tool.
- Allows using the custom fields inside your permalinks.
- This plugin automatically creates the redirects for all previously used custom permalinks.
2. Custom Permalinks – Free In WordPress Permalink Plugins
With more than 100K active installations and a 5-star rating, it is clear that this plugin is quite popular. This plugin will give you the authority to control your site’s structure.
Custom Permalinks is useful for providing custom permalinks individually for all post, pages, tag or category.
Custom Permalinks is freely available and can be downloaded from the official website of WordPress.
- This plugin can be translated into 6 different locales.
- You can set the URL of any post, page, tag or category to anything you want.
- All the old permalinks will redirect your visitors to the new address.
- This plugin is useful for assigning custom permalinks for individual posts, pages, tags or categories.
3. Permalinks Customizer – WordPress Permalink Plugin
This plugin comes with 6 different post types with the different style of permalinks like –
- Blog – http://www.example.com/blog/year-month-date-postname/
- Customers – http://www.example.com/events/year-month-date-postname/, and more.
It has more than 3000+ active installations. Also, it can be translated into 4 different languages like – English, English (New Zealand), English (UK), and English (US).
It is an open source software, which means it is freely available to all on the WordPress official website.
- You can easily change or edit the single post from its post edit page.
- If you leave any post-type fields empty then this plugin will create a permanent link for that post-type using the default permalink settings.
- It gives you 5 tags for taxonomies, and 17 tags for Post types.
- If you create a blank permalink for post-type than using the default permalink settings, this plugin will create a permanent link for it.
4. WooCommerce Permalink Manager – WordPress plugin
This plugin is best suitable for any online store as it is compatible with all types of plugins of WooCoomerce. It is optimized for speed and can give support to more than 1000K products at the same time in an online store.
This plugin can be translated into Dutch, English (US), and Russian languages. It is SEO friendly and provides your store with better display options and additional functionalities.
You can download this plugin from wordpress.org, where it will cost you zero amount of money.
- It provides the automatic adding of the ‘rel = canonical’ attribute, which eliminates duplicate pages.
- This plugin allows you to make all the permalinks settings on one page for your online store.
- It has the ability to generate a product category URL which can only be seen in its slug and categories slugs.
- WooCommerce Permalink Manager is compatible with all types of WooCommerce plugins.
The best part of these plugins is that they can reduce the complexity level of editing, changing, or adding new permalinks in any post, tag, or page on your website.
Just pick any of the plugin, out of all WordPress permalink plugins and start your work today itself.
Guys, do comment your words in the comment section!