7+ Best WordPress Plugins For Photographers 2018 (Free and Paid)
Looking to add some more functionality to your photographer website. Then, just wait and take a look at these best WordPress plugins for photographer.
These plugins will fill your website with eye-catching effects and transitions. So, these will give an edge to your website in the market. Your photography site will be enhanced by different kinds of galleries like thumbnails, masonry, filmstrips and a lot more too.
Before having a look on photographer plugins, keep some important points in mind:
- Reviews and ratings.
- Features and functionality.
- Ease of use or user-friendly.
So, now greet these 7+ best WordPress plugins for photographer with open hands.
You may also find some more plugins in these blogs.
- The WordPress Progress Bar Plugins might help you to create a progress bar for your website.
- Now, WordPress Help Desk Plugins will help you to create a customer support system.
- And finally, for utmost security, you can go through these WordPress Plugins To Block Countries
Envira gallery is the best mobile friendly and responsive plugin. It will let you easily create photo gallery and videos gallery through the drag and drop page builder.
You can create different kinds of gallery templates and can customize the prebuilt gallery template with animations. Also, you can easily import the pictures from Instagram, Pinterest, and other social sites.
Moreover, it has WooCommerce compatibility, social sharing add-ons, albums add-ons, can easily enable slideshow.
Envira Gallery plugin comes with different kinds of pricing plans. The Pro plan costs you $99, Plus plan costs you $69 then Basic plan costs you $29 and Agency plan costs you $299
- Easily upload the photos from drop-down account to your gallery.
- Control your gallery section to get interrupted by unauthorized means by adding a password to it.
- You can divide your gallery section into many categories through pagination that will ease your clients.
- Easy to customize your gallery section through custom CSS option.
Photography Management will help you to easily customize the portfolio section on your site. You can upload the latest photoshoots and photographs for clients in the protected manner.
Through this plugin, you will get an email notification whenever your client adds your photos to favorites.
This plugin has got various pricing plans. Specifically, Photography Management plugin comes with two plans i.e yearly and monthly. For monthly you have to pay $6.90 and, yearly you have to pay $69.00
- You can create client portal through which your clients can easily sign in to your site.
- Display picture details with caption and filename to pictures in the gallery section.
- You can add a comment section to every image displayed on your website.
- Allow customers to download your professional photographs in bulk and selective way.
3. NextGen Pro
NextGen Pro is one of the most popular gallery plugin available on WordPress. Then there are different kinds of gallery display like pro grid album, hover captions, pro blog style gallery, and many others.
There are social sharing options and added security protection to your photo gallery section. Further, this plugin holds WooCommerce compatibility where you can open an e-commerce site for your photography website. Users can easily pay through PayPal or Stripe.
Nextgen Pro comes with three different kinds of pricing – For a basic plan- $99, All themes and plugins -$139, Lifetime access – $299
- Show all pricing of your photo shoots or other professional images in the separate pricing table.
- Provide users with a comment section at every photographs and image.
- You can attach a link to photos and pictures that will redirect your visitors them to next tab.
- NextGen Pro contains three templates i.e dark, side dark and side lite (default).
One of the renowned, responsive and SEO friendly plugin for your photography website. You don’t need any coding skills to activate this plugin on your WordPress.
You’ll find 3D transitions effects and full-screen mode which will help your gallery section to stand out from the competitor’s website. Smart Photo Gallery plugin will let you expand images on full screen and even you can add shortcodes to it.
Buy this plugin at a cost of $18 with a regular license and 6months supports with future updates.
- You can create unlimited portfolios and sliders with photographs and pictures.
- Draggable zoom feature through which you can enlarge the size of images.
- Place thumbnails of images at the top, bottom or right, left in the gallery section.
- Add different types of albums like fashion, food, sports, city etc in the footer of the image.
Galeria is a plugin for showcasing the images and albums on the homepage. But it’s USP lies in the infinite scroll and pagination that it can provide for images and albums.
Further, it comes with all the social sharing buttons to promote and increase the reach of your works. Like you’ll find the popular social media icons like Facebook, Google+, Twitter etc.
This Galeria photographer plugin will cost you $9 with lifetime updates.
- It has a drag and drop image uploader for uploading of images.
- WPML compatible to make your webpage translation ready.
- Comes with 4 different ways to present gallery – Masonry Thumbnail, Right Content, Hover Content.
- AJAX infinite scroll for albums and galleries.
6. Justified Image Gallery Plugin
If you are bored of the old school photo gallery on the webpage then, this plugin brings a new breeze. It has got a lot of cool effects for the gallery images like softening, black and white and more.
The plugin uses jQuery for effects and animations. There’s a lot to tell about it. And there are a lot who are relying on this plugin to get their creative work done. So, with 18k+ sales, it is one which you can go with.
This plugin will cost you $26 with 6months support which can be extended to 12months.
- It allows you to integrate with free and premium lightbox options.
- This also has a mobile-friendly layout with responsive layout.
- Then it supports high-pixel images and provides retina ready display.
7. Gmedia Photo Gallery
Being a photographer, a gallery on the web-page is a must. In fact, everyone has it but to stand out mere photos won’t do it all. Now, if you trust us then, Gmedia Gallery Plugin is one such element that gives an edge to your website with multimedia stuffs like music, images, slideshows and more.
So, it isn’t just for displaying photos on the homepage but you get the option to add slideshows, audio and video files, in different layouts.
This plugin lets you import the images from various platforms. Like you can import pictures with captions from WordPress media library, NextGen gallery plugin, and Flagallery plugin right.
With its 20,000+ active installation and 4.5 rating star, this plugin costs you nothing.
- Mobile friendly with responsive layout.
- Comes with in-built image editor with a variety of filters.
- Enables GeoLocation for photos.
8. InPost – Photographer Plugin
If you want to attach your portfolio to your website then this plugin is must to bring this functionality for you. This add-on plugin allows inserting the gallery in any WordPress post, page, and various custom post.
Although this plugin comes with 5 galleries script, means you can use for this plugin to give effective presentations of your business-related images.
An easy installation steps to follow.
Also, there are tons of other features that make your theme more robust and fully functional.
InPost plugin is free of cost to you and easily can be download from WordPress.org
- This plugin gives you a shortcode popup. Which is a great way to display any WordPress plugins’ shortcodes inside your popup, for FREE.
- You can do desire plugins settings, for which you have given an option in the sidebar.
- Here you have got lots of sample images, with the help of which you can preview your theme.
Here we have come to an end of best WordPress plugins for photographers. We hope you will pick the best one and enable them to your site to make it more interesting.
Please comment below.