Designing a business which centers around clothing is almost like picking outfits that everyone would like to wear.
Remember the time when you had to pick your outfit of the day?
The apparel business is strikingly more complex and can require hours of labor determining prices, managing new styles and implementing appropriate discounts. Compounding these issues by the scale of your business you’re left with a task so confused that you’re bound to wish for help at some time.
This is where apparel management software enters the picture. These are specifically engineered to make your job easier by simplifying the processes of managing your available wardrobe, customizing prices and optimizing communication within your team.
Furthermore, several brands let you organize your inventory and manage orders through their platforms. In effect, these functionalities allow you to manage a batch of clothes from the time you receive it in your warehouse till it’s bought off the rack at the retail end. Not to mention the customer experience that your flawless garment has just boosted.
Starts at $80/month
Starts at $39/month
Product Lifecycle Management,
In this short read, we’ll be covering apparel management software which offers state of the line services to their users. These’ll include:
Apparelmagic promises to become the central hub of your business. It proudly advertises a whole host of features that includes multi-channel sales and it is also integrated with accounting that sets it apart from its competition.
Moreover, its accessible and pleasing interface is another added advantage that puts it a step ahead of similar software on the market. Presently, Apparelmagic promises to make your clothing business grow exponentially, offering a significant number of integrations in all its plans.
- Apparelmagic provides easily understandable and very informative heads-up dashboards which update regularly and deliver the latest trends of your business at a quick snap.
- It even lets you organize the various styles, specs, materials, and prices that your business has to offer.
- Multi-warehouse and multi-currency support on higher-end plans ensures that Apparelmagic is as useful for larger companies as it’s accessible by the small players in the market.
While promising 14-day money back guarantees if left unsatisfied, Apparelmagic offers the following plans to its clients. All of these can either be paid for on an annual basis or a monthly basis. Also, remember that annual plans are slightly more cost-effective:
- Basic – This $80/month package includes services for 1 warehouse and is accessible by 2 users at a time. Furthermore, it incorporates all basic necessities of an apparel management software including inventory management, style management and order organization.
- Professional – The $165/month professional plan offered by Apparelmagic bumps up the number of users to 3 and the number of warehouses it can incorporate up to three as well. Alongside that, it adds the possibility of transacting using multiple currencies.
- Enterprise – This $350/month plan is preferred by bigger firms which aim to streamline their large-scale and multifaceted operations. Hence, they can use features like unlimited warehouses, integrations, and access for up to 5 users.
Powered by state of the art infrastructure, Stitchex software is aimed at offering a comprehensive solution to various problems which may be currently plaguing your business. These problems can include unreliable documentation, excessive programs, complicated management systems, expensive software or outdated data.
Hence, Stitchex’s creators designed it to combat all of these issues by delivering one platform consisting of everything you need at your fingertips.
- Stitchex allows you to easily manage all your sales orders and consignments from a single screen.
- It even lets you create invoices on the go.
- Also, you can easily integrate it with Dropbox and other cloud-based storage servers if required.
- Creators also offer chat, phone and email support to new users in case clients need help with setting Sitchex up.
- Using Stitchex, your apparel management business can smoothly operate using different currencies.
Stitchex offers its users a free 14-day trial and a demo in order to come to terms with the software. If you wish to incorporate Stitchex into your business, you can opt for any of the following plans:
- Essentials – As the name suggests, this ($39/month) includes all the basic services detailed above excluding the multi-currency support.
- Plus – This $59/month plan incorporates multi-currency support and further adds inventory tracking as a feature available to its users.
- Premium – $79/month Alongside all features included in other packages, Premium plan also allows you to place orders directly from one platform. It even lets its users access various integrations such as Xero and Bergen depending on their requirements.
Cloud ERP software is specifically designed for firms that deliver apparel, leather, and home furnishings. The variety of modules it offers are, firstly, interconnected and streamline the entire supply chain from style development to the delivery of finished clothes.
Secondly, they’re highly flexible and can easily customize it to suit the needs of your business as well. Consequently, WFX Cloud ERP software offers solutions which are adapted to your business and cater to its needs while delivering an optimized end-to-end service. This includes working with segments of the supply chain like manufacturing, purchasing, transport, and branding.
- WFX Cloud ERP software offers various inbuilt tools allowing instant communication with your team worldwide.
- You can easily track the products throughout the supply chain in real-time using this platform, ensuring timely decision-making.
- It also lets you set alerts and calendar dates for relevant consignments and orders while prompting members of your team to perform on time.
- Moreover, you can easily integrate it with 3rd party software that is currently in use by your business.
Considering the customizability that WFX Cloud ERP software offers, it does not offer any preset packages for its services. Therefore, you’d have to provide the details and requirements of your business in order to get the relevant quotes from the providers. However, you can view a demo of its operation while deciding if the software is for you.
Here we have given various services that help in running an effective garment business with ease. Also, the market has a diverse selection of top-of-the-line services. Now it’s up to you to decide which one fulfills the needs of your business in an appropriate manner.
You May Also Like To Read