10 Best Benchmark Email Alternatives | Low-Priced Competitors
Benchmark has never been in the league of best email marketing software. So, it was pretty obvious that you would need a better alternative of email marketing software for your campaign.
Still can’t decide why to go for Benchmark email alternatives?
$11.60 for sending emails to 600 subscribers OR $5 for sending emails to 5000 subscribers?
Up to you!
To achieve better ROI, there are multiple Benchmark email alternatives that have been market dominant at some point.
You would probably never find better substitutes for Benchmark that we are going to unleash in this blog.
Although there is a lot that Benchmark fails to provide, here is a list of very important attributes that you would not find in Benchmark.
- List cleaning
- SMTP integration & routing
- Inbound parsing
- Preference center & consent-based email sending
- Dedicated IP addresses
You read it right!
Below mentioned services contain not just these essential features, but a lot more that you must know. Let us take a deeper look.
Few more must-reads for you:
1. MailGet Bolt
MailGet Bolt is the highest rated email marketing service provider & regarded as top benchmark alternatives of all times. You can create & send eye-catching emails for your campaign with this software. Also, it lets you build an email using the drag-and-drop editor or use its readymade email templates as well.
You can also add opt-in forms on your website/blog and integrate it with MailGet Bolt’s API to add the collected contacts in your mailing list.
- The list cleaning feature lets you get rid of duplicate and inactive email addresses. This eventually improves email deliverability rates & secures your email marketing account from suspensions due to bounces, spams, and unsubscription rates.
- It allows you to send bulk emails with the personalized tag as this step is the key to obtain higher open rates and conversions of your prospects.
- Further, MailGet Bolt comes with SMTP integration & eliminates all the hassle of setting up server details manually.
- With its inbox preview option, you can actually preview emails before sending them and ensure that you send an errorless and readable email to the customers.
Starter Plan – This price plan comes with a price tag of $9/month where you can send emails to 2,500 subscribers.
Rookie Plan – The second plan is available at a very reasonable rate of $19/month & lets you send emails to 5,000 subscribers.
Pro Plan – You can purchase the Pro Plan for sending emails to 10,000 subscribers at just $34/month.
Advance Plan – The lowest pricing scheme for this plan will cost you $49 a month to send emails to 15,000 subscribers.
Note:- The Advance Plan has 23 pricing schemes that differ according to the number of subscribers.
MailGet has turned out to be one of the best email marketing solutions amidst its competitors. You will find various functionalities in this software like drag and drop builder, list management, autoresponders, email scheduling etc. which are absolutely required for your campaign.
- MailGet SMTP routing allows you to select the number of emails you want to send from single SMTP relay. This is very helpful in resolving issues of slow network & promotes fast mass emailing.
- You can segment the contact list into sub-groups & send targeted emails based on their activities like opens/clicks/purchases etc. This helps you achieve high click-through & conversion rates.
- Its drip emailing option lets you automate the email series like welcome drips, re-engagement, promotional etc. to the targeted customers at the most appropriate time.
- With Google Analytics integration, you can track all essential metrics such as sessions, conversion rate, user behavior, traffic sources etc. to optimize your email marketing.
Starter Plan – This is the cheapest plan with the price tag of $5/month in which you can send emails to 5000 subscribers.
Rookie Plan – Get this plan at an affordable price of $29/month and send emails to 25,000 subscribers.
Pro Plan – With this plan, you can send emails to 50,000 subscribers instantly at just $49/month.
Advance Plan – The first scheme of this pricing plan will costs you $672 a month for sending 1,00,000 emails.
Note:- The Advance Plan has 10 subsequent pricing schemes where you have to charge as per the number of subscribers in your mailing list.
Mailjet is one of the prominent names in the list of most effective email marketing software. Besides enabling you to create & send bulk emails, this service has got tons of other features that would flourish your marketing campaign.
For instance, you will get contact list management, dedicated IP, SMTP relay, marketing automation, team collaboration, real-time monitoring etc.
- You can create personalized emails using its intuitive drag-&-drop editor “Passport”, or utilize its ready-to-use responsive email newsletter templates.
- Define the webhooks that will be called by Mailjet’s event API every time an event occurs on the sent email (open, click, etc.).
- The A/B test allows you to test up to 10 versions of your emails to the different group of customers and optimize the most successful version to generate the best result for your campaign.
- With Mailjet’s inbound processing, you do not have to get into SMTP protocol and email clients fragmentation, as it effectively parses incoming emails.
There are 3 paid pricing plans: Basic, Premium & Enterprise whose pricing differs according to the number of subscribers. Following example will give you better clarity:
Free Plan – It offers email sending to 6,000 subscribers/month in $0 with a limit of 200 emails per day.
Basic Plan – Suppose you need to send emails to 1,50,000 emails in a month, then this plan will cost you $74.95/month. Also, you can have dedicated IP and option of brand removal of Mailjet.
Premium Plan – For sending 1,50,000 emails/month using the Premium Plan, you need to spend only $96.95 a month. It also facilitates you with many advanced features like real-time monitoring, marketing automation, multi-user collaboration etc.
Enterprise Plan – You can contact the sales team to know the cost estimation of this pricing plan.
These price fares are calculated on monthly basis and vary when billed yearly.
VerticalResponse is running ahead from its competitors of Benchmark service these days. You can use its amazing editor to create custom branded emails or straightaway avail the given templates.
You can also create surveys & provide it to the contacts by emailing them URL or adding it to your website. This helps you to collect feedbacks & get customer insights in real time.
Furthermore, you are facilitated with tons of other attributes like advanced reporting, integrations, A/B testing, contact management etc.
- Besides online form builder for creating attractive pop-up forms, it also aid you with landing page builder to make stand-alone web pages & create brand awareness.
- Test Kit’s tools like inbox and subject line preview, link checker ensure desired emails look across nearly 60 different devices so that you can improve overall campaign performance.
- Further, the automation of follow up emails & autoresponders facilitates you to be in touch with your contacts with timely & apt messages.
- You can mark the contact list as “public” and make it accessible to the recipients so that they can choose what types of emails they want to receive rather than completely unsubscribing.
Below mentioned are its 3 paid plans that charge you as per the size of email list:
Basic Plan – Its pricing scheme starts from $11/mo for the contact list having less than 500 contacts.
Pro Plan – You need to pay $16/mo if your list contains 500 contacts. It is adequate for a business that needs automation as well as advanced campaign reporting.
Pro+ Plan – This will cost you $196/mo for your list having less than 500 contacts. This plan is popularly used by marketers who want to have expert guidance for their campaigns.
1. Its free plan lets you send 4,000 emails/month without spending a penny.
2. There is an option of “pay as you go” where you have to make a one-time payment for buying a fixed number of email credits.
SendinBlue lets you design mobile-friendly emails for marketing campaign via drag-n-drop designer and also provides you with customizable templates that save time & efforts.
It also helps you boost marketing efficiency by sending personalized emails and optimize them using inbox preview option.
- With contact management feature, you can do a lot of tasks like import contact files, create a dynamic list that updates automatically, segment contacts, add custom contact fields etc.
- Analyse the campaign performance with the real-time tracking report through dashboard like open & click-through stats, readers interest, and other insights. You can also export the data in PDF/CSV format.
- It provides you with plugins to connect with popular CMS and e-commerce platforms & API to create custom integrations with website, app or services.
- The marketing automation allows you to automate the workflow and automatically retarget contacts based on their response to your email and campaign activity.
Free Plan – With access to basic features, you can send 300 emails/day at $0/mo to unlimited contacts.
Lite Plan – This plan is ideal for new marketers & cost you a nominal charge of $7/mo send 40,000 emails with no daily sending limit.
Essential Plan – Get this pricing plan at an affordable price of $39/mo to send 60,000 emails & avail the advanced email statistics.
Premium Plan – You can purchase this plan at just $66/mo and send 120,000 emails a month. You will also get the option of unlimited automation workflows & landing page builder.
Enterprise Plan – Contact the sales team to know the custom pricing of this higher plan that allows you to send 350,000 emails/mo.
6. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor has been consistently ranked among the top email marketing software for quite a long time now. The reason being, this all-in-one solution consists of various tools along with marketing automation & help you earn maximum revenue from your campaign.
For example, you can use signup forms to build your audience, create a personalized journey & send content-driven emails, get dedicated support and a lot more.
- You can start off with professionally-designed & customizable templates for different campaigns like marketing offers, product announcements or event promotions. You can also create responsive templates and add videos from Vimeo or YouTube in it.
- The analytics report gives you an insight into the performance of your email marketing program in terms of geography, acquisition, and engagement per campaign.
- You can create segments based on customer’s data and send relevant emails that match individual interests. This eventually increase sales & results in a long-term customer relationship.
- It provides seamless integration to as many pre-built applications so that you can connect your e-commerce platform, CRM, or website effectively.
The pricing plans for this service varies on the number of subscribers & emails.
Basic Plan – You can send emails to 10,000 people in just $89/month where you can send 50,000 emails.
Unlimited Plan – This plan is available at just $149/month and allows you to send unlimited emails to 10000 subscribers.
Premier Plan – Get this plan at $249/month and send unlimited emails to 10,000 subscribers along with multiple advanced features.
SendGrid is a proven way of effective mass mailing that is recommended by developers and marketers. With this option of Benchmark email alternative, you can send email newsletters, shipping notifications, promotional emails, password resets and more.
Further, the delivery expertise provides quick inbox delivery of your emails by avoiding spam filters.
- You can make responsive emails from the design editor, or choose from given templates & edit with drag & drop tools/pure HTML for desired campaigns.
- It lets you create dynamic segments based on customer interests & activities so that you can send personalized emails and promote users engagement.
- Real-time analytics report helps you have an insight of sends, delivery rates, bounces, spam reports, link clicks, unsubscribes, and other key metrics. You can also measure user engagement across devices, geography, ISPs etc.
- You can test variations to subject lines, images, links, button placement etc. & figure out recipients response. Further, SendGrid automatically chooses and deploy the best variation.
Free Plan – You can send 40,000 emails for your first 30 days absolutely free. Later on, it allows you to send 100/day for the lifetime.
Essential Plan – This plan is ideal for sending up to 100,000 emails in a month and the plan starts at the cost of $9.95/mo.
Pro Plan – The Pro Plan is the most recommended plan & is suitable for business who needs to send emails from 100,000 to 1.5 million emails in a month. Its pricing scheme starts at $79.95/mo only.
Premier Plan – This advanced plan is apt for business bodies who wants to send 1.5 million emails a month. You can get in touch with the sales team to know the details of this plan.
8. Zoho Campaigns
Zoho Campaigns is a renowned name when it comes to best email marketing software that lets you create, send, and track email campaigns.
There is a list of facilities that you get with this tool like campaign and subscriber management, A/B testing, real-time analytics, social media integration for brand promotion, engagement monitoring etc.
- You can use various pre-designed newsletter templates or use its drag and drop editor to create nifty newsletters with personalized content.
- It lets you conduct permission-based email marketing & reach out to the customers with their consent for better email engagement rates.
- The automation allows you to set up workflows, perform drip marketing & trigger email series with autoresponders.
- You can schedule campaigns, send draft emails, pause and resume campaigns, manage your mailing lists, view campaign results etc. from the mobile application as well.
This service has got 2 pricing schemes based on subscription and “pay as you go” plans. Further, the subscription plan offers email-based and subscription-based plans.
Email Based Plan – This plan has got various price offers for sending a certain number of emails. Initially, it will cost you a minimal amount of $3 for sending emails up to 500 contacts.
Subscriber Based Plan – In its beginner plan, you will be charged $5 only to send 500 emails to your mailing contacts.
Pay By Email Credits – With the minimum of spending $6, you can purchase 250 email credits and so on.
1. The free plan lets you send 12,000 emails/month for subscribers up to 2,000.
2. These pricing plans are billed monthly and differ in yearly calculations.
ConvertKit helps you run marketing campaigns and promote your products/services via emails in the best possible manner.
It lets you organize subscribers and send relevant content to selective contacts. You can also send broadcasts for your time-sensitive content or integrate RSS feed to send weekly blog posts.
- Also, you can create personalized emails using its drag and drop sequence builder. You can automate these emails that trigger on the occurrence of certain events & actions.
- You can grow your email list by using its easy-to-embed & customizable opt-in forms. Further, you can keep track of subscriber data and opt-in conversions through the dashboard.
- Your sent mails can acquire highest inbox delivery by avoiding spam filters. This results in higher open rates & more conversions.
- This email marketing service supports a wide range of integrations with e-commerce, landing page, and membership site providers.
First Plan – This beginner plan allows you to send emails for up to 1,000 subscribers in just $29/month.
Second Plan – You can go with the second plan if you need to send emails to upto 3,000 subscribers and pay only $49/month.
Third Plan – The third pricing plan comes with a price tag of $79 per month which you can use to send emails up to 5,000 subscribers.
Fourth Plan – This higher plan will charge you only $99 a month if your mailing list contains 8,000 subscribers.
Note:– For your yearly billing, you will get 12 months pricing for the price of 10.
ActiveCampaign is a trusted name in the list of email marketing solution that helps you create & send a variety of emails for your campaign.
Just like established professionals, you can send scheduled emails, autoresponders, event-based emails, & broadcast one-time emails to the customers very effectively.
- The segmentation option lets you group up the customers based on their demographics, location, behavior etc. for targeted marketing.
- Create subscription forms to capture more leads & do customizations like defining the display mode, hiding the form, redirecting users to another page or display a thank you message on form submission.
- You can add dynamic content like RSS or insert the URL of a live page in the message to keep the campaign updated. Also, you can add conditional content in the emails for every individual contacts.
- With the help of spilt test, you can easily compare the performance of emails which is tested on the different group of customers.
The service has different pricing plans according to the number of contacts in your mailing list. Have a look at the cost estimation for sending emails to 500 contacts.
Lite Plan – Avail this plan at an affordable rate of $15/mo & can send unlimited emails.
Plus Plan – This plan comes with a price tag of $70/mo for sending emails. You will also get various features such as marketing automation, custom branding, custom domain etc.
Professional Plan – You can get this plan at just $159/mo and get plenty of advanced attributes.
Enterprise Plan – Purchase the Enterprise Plan at a reasonable cost of $279/mo.
Note:- You are also given a free trial of 14-days.
I am sure you must have understood why we have compiled these services & call them Benchmark email alternatives.
People have paid a lot to least deserving email marketing software and still couldn’t find the best one.
So, after a lot of research and personal experience, we have hand-picked these tools which have been consistent in providing the best service related to marketing campaign.
You can select any of them that is most suitable for your marketing campaign and see the outstanding results for yourself.
In case you find anything questionable or have a suggestion, drop your comment in the below section.
Thanks for reading.